It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates: Drinking Liquid Flatulence or Faking It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here's a good one--everyone's favorite technocrat Bill Gates on film promoting an "omniprocessor," which for the uninitiated is just a fancy name for a machine that turns poop into water.
Seems as if it's Bill Gates dream to have the poor eating bug paste and lab meat and washing it down with potable poop.
You can skip to about the 1:40 mark to see Bill take a tiny unenthusiastic (faked?) sip of the transformed fecal matter.
By the way, this vid is probably about a decade old, an oldie but goodie.

The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe. -Bill Gates

www.gatesnotes.com...

What do you all think? Is potable poop the best option for the poorest countries, or are there other matter or ways from which one could extract liquid for those in need?

edit on 3-5-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Desalination of sea water needs to be researched a lot more thoroughly.

The people with the money to throw at the research are the same people claiming that the sea levels are going to rise to the point of disaster.

I hope Bill enjoyed his pretend sewer water.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We all drink it

Our cities water intake and sewer pond drain are a mile apart in Lake Michigan. Every town / city is the same. Except Flint MI where the water goes in on the east side and back to the Flint River on the west side on it's way to lake Huron.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

For me that really is one of the greatest mysteries, it seems so obvious to me.
A world with such an abundance of water yet we seem so reluctant to invest in the technology to utilise it for irrigation/drinking purposes.

Maybe because of a desire to maintain the status quo?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The truth is that bill gates does not look like somebody that is in great health these days and he seems to be well fed and a body to show for.

I am sure he does not miss his expensive culinary taste with a personal chef.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Faking it? Well this is the same guy who got rolling by licensing an OS he didn't have to IBM.

Drinking it? Probably more than a few people who'd love to see him eat #.

And non-glib answer: aren't there rivers that, buy rule of thumb, go through multiple people before they reach their deltas? (Eeew I know.) One of those things a person tries not think about.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
LOL Flint. Poor folks.

a reply to: mikell

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I trust Bill Gates about as much as I'd trust Bill Cosby mixing cocktails at a sorority party.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The people with the money to throw at the research are the same people claiming that the sea levels are going to rise to the point of disaster.

Yad think that treating sea water would be as easy or easier than extracting water from poop.

We could save poop for food….

www.vice.com...

“We Should Consider Eating Our Own Poop for a Better Future”

You will eat sh!t and be happy!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The sewage plant is actually down stream of the inlet in a quaint little city called Flushing of all things.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
According to the video:
Step 1: Dry the water out of the sluge by heating it then condensing the steam to distilled water.
Step 2: Burn the dry sluge to make the distilled water into high pressure steam.
Step 3: Use this steam to generate electricity to run the process and sell off extra electricity.
Step 4: Filter the condensed steam from the generator for drinking water.

Why would you need to filter in any special way the water that has already been distilled twice? It has been boiled into steam and condensed into water two times already, what contaminates are left for be filtered unless the steam turbine has a catastrophic failure? There are no contaminates in a steam system or it will fail rather quickly form clogging up or coroding away.

The whole process sounds fake to me as the sludge is supposedly already had almost all the water removed before it can be called sluge. Where are they going to get this sluge without installing sewer systems and waste water treatment plants?

If this actually worked, it would already be in use at all modern treatment plants for just getting rid of the sludge alone.
edit on 5 3 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Probably because we aren't supposed to survive what's coming.

One of many factors that are planned to reduce populations, eventually.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In my experience all people talking in media about feces are members of the fascist/islamist conspiracy.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yad think that treating sea water would be as easy or easier than extracting water from poop.

We could save poop for food….

www.vice.com...

“We Should Consider Eating Our Own Poop for a Better Future”

You will eat sh!t and be happy!

wagyu poop burgers. med rare.

grain fed soft like buttah. grass fed for ruffage.talk about a # sandwich.

slice of goat poop cheese, red onion tomato and pickles.

all naturally fertilized by virgins.

we are no more than dung beetles to them.

very versitile

spaghetti and #balls, lol.

these #balls are great hon, how do you get them to melt in your mouth?

i eat cream of wheat for 2 days.

would you like a tall glass of iced kopi luwak?

bring it on!

yeah no marketing problems for this, right?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
lol, tv is on and i just looked up to see someone flushing the toilet!

there goes lunch!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

he couldn't even lick the drip off his bottom lip

of course he didnt drink that science excrement with poop

I'm sorry i know how the water cycle works but i would rather nature do it that's for my poop to be sifted strained and burned and the steam collected and drank

id rather drink out of a stream

when i was young my family would spend summers in the Adirondacks

there was natural spring that was kind of this local secret, you had to drive like 40 miles into the mountas in the middle of NOWHERE and there was a small wood building that looked like you'd imagine it would look like and in the middle of the room was a rock out cropping with water coming up out of the rock

ill take that spring over Bills poop cleaner

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Did Gates go mad and call for mass population reduction, after drinking this concoction?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Gates go mad and call for mass population reduction, after drinking this concoction?

IDk but what I do know is, Soylent green is people 😃

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For what? They don’t need to say anything, they are just doing it quietly. The population reduction started in late 2019 when they released the coronavirus that causes the Covid-19 pandemic, which has killed about 20 million persons thus far.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

A war on many fronts--male/female relationships, dating, having fewer kids later in life, single-parent households, youth/elder relationships, race relations, sperm counts down, COVID deaths and the fallout (drug/alcohol/loss of income/fentanyl, opiates, etc) information war and on it goes.

new topics

top topics

join