It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis on the Ministry of Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Love this guy. Basically, anything the Biden administration does, he does the opposite. I love when he says he thought it was a belated April Fools joke lol.

DeSantis Tweet

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Apr 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit

He is just stating fact.

This ministry of DNC truth is just outrageous. I can't see one true Liberal who would support such a thing.

Progressive Authoritarians are sure to love it.

This needs to be exposed. I wonder how independent voters will like this?
edit on 29-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Have you seen the wacko that is going to head the new ministry of truth? the darn women is another Soros puppet, this all Soros, it seems that he is the one running the nation, appointing his globalist dogs to position of power in the US, and when is no one he is creating them using the senile parrot president.

Disinfo chief Nina Jankowicz helped promote Russia hoax and bury laptop from hell, Ministry of Truth: Biden Admin appoints serial propagandist to launch ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ at DHS
Nina Jankowicz, a democrat activist who was appointed to lead the department, is no friend to “free speech absolutism.”

In showcasing its commitment to waging a propaganda war against American citizens who defy The Current Thing, the Biden Administration is standing up a “Disinformation Governance Board” at the infamous security theater agency that is the Department of Homeland Security.[/exnews]

She is a crazy wako.

dossier.substack.com...

She have no power, she is just another parrot in the biden none existent administration

Twitter is going to have a ball with her, she have a lot of crap behind her.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think its awesome.

Maybe they will hire Nick Vujicic to head the Ministry of Funny Walks.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm hoping political extremism will come to a screeching halt in November, and all the damage it's done to our country can begin to be reversed in 2024......if we can hold on that long.

We'll have to wait and see how well they have implemented the 'Ministry of Truth' during this administration, but I'm still slightly hopeful.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Exactly. I love that he's always out front and center and speaking up about the bull#.

I always think that also, like how can anyone fall for this? Then I start reading comments and am amazed at how many buy right into this. scary.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We need a lot more of our representatives to stand up against the Marxist thugs in DC. This has gone far enough. Lets see if the senate and house flips. Then we'll see how many real moderates and conservatives still reside in our Capitol.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
yup, seen her, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This is a joke, right?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This biden agency and latest stupidity is a joke, nobody will take this wako woman seriously already she is been dissected by Tucker and many others and DeSantis, she have record of nothing but trash and videos that will make people laugh and say she is a mental case.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabretoothrabbit
yup, seen her, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This is a joke, right?

Laugh, this is her pay off for creating the lie that Hunter crack head biden laptop from hell was hoax created by Russia, this with the help of the marxist communist media and NY time got biden nomination.

Tucker: Nina Jankowicz is the most ridiculous of all in Biden's Ministry of Truth

www.foxnews.com...

Laugh this a joke play to Americans and our freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I wonder how independent voters will like this?

Still mostly asleep....or mostly afraid.

Very few complained about this in 2013: U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

The authoritarians are just closing the last mile.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Already DeSantis is challenging this stupidity and I am sure other states will follow, if the Wacko women in charge gets feisty she will is going get spank by the states.

I mean those states that still protect freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But will it be enough?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

She is a joke, remember that, no credibility what so ever, without credibility she will be challenged on her own stupidity.

Bizarro world

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How does this not sound like china and Russian propaganda media level #? The US government is a joke and getting out of hand with their so called "power". When are the "we the people" going to stand up and actually do something about the obscene level of corruption that is taking place. Its abhorrent

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

To us, yes.

But to the progressive left, she's another rising star and priestess of the progressive left's world view. And she sings too!

She'll likely be doing weekly updates on the number of 'evil' Americans she's crushed on The VIew.

edit on 29-4-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

All her trash is coming out she will not last long, she will have to address congress too, she will no be able to handle that either, knowing that her dirty stuff is all over the internet.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Biden's "dirty stuff is all over the internet" and he still managed to become President.

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Biden have no clue what he is right now, he thinks he is entitle to be president after been a zero for over 40 years in congress, soo is totally different in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

and what Biden purposed is a constitutional violation. Their ministry of truth bs is because they are afraid of losing their narrative they push on Twitter. Government is already interfering with the purchase of Twitter in an attempt to make sure Musk does not get it until after the midterm elections. The liberal left, and Hollywood, are having a meltdown.

edit on 29-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join