It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Posts on Truth Social: ‘I’M BACK #COVFEFE’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Truth Social, is a hot mess. President Trump, has reportedly been upset about it since it launched February 21st. It has only been downloaded 1.4 million times, and not all of those downloads are necessarily current users.

I haven't seen that he has posted anything, on the platform, until this.

Why he chose Devin Nunes for Truth Social, I don't understand. It is currently #1 on the app store. Time will tell.

edit on 29-4-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A lot of people are thinking that Elon Musk owns Twitter now. Even Rodger Stone opened a new account on Twitters, after having been banned for life, thinking he was free and clear because Musk now owns Twitter. He was banned again.

Everyone knows that when you purchase property, even virtual property, the deal has to go through escrow/closing. Musk's deal won't close for at least 30 days, maybe a lot longer.

The deal, which was unanimously approved by Twitter’s board, is expected to close this year.

www.cnn.com...

Steve Bannon is betting that Musk will find a legitimate reason to walk away from the deal and crash Twitter's market value, upset the whole apple cart.

I'd get a kick out of that.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. He was all in on the GameStop fiasco. Maybe he was just practicing.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

A lot of people are thinking that Elon Musk owns Twitter now. Even Rodger Stone opened a new account on Twitters, after having been banned for life, thinking he was free and clear because Musk now owns Twitter. He was banned again.

Everyone knows that when you purchase property, even virtual property, the deal has to go through escrow/closing. Musk's deal won't close for at least 30 days, maybe a lot longer.

The deal, which was unanimously approved by Twitter’s board, is expected to close this year.

www.cnn.com...

Steve Bannon is betting that Musk will find a legitimate reason to walk away from the deal and crash Twitter's market value, upset the whole apple cart.

I'd get a kick out of that.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. He was all in on the GameStop fiasco. Maybe he was just practicing.

<< 1   >>

join