It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Posts on Truth Social: ‘I’M BACK #COVFEFE’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Looks like his Twitter account is back on-line.

I wouldn't be able to tell ya. Not gonna make a Twitter account or a Truth Social account either.

Only got time for two sites. :-)

Link

That curiosity rose after entrepreneur Elon Musk moved to purchase Twitter this week and vowed improvements to the app. Earlier this week, Trump told Fox News that he would not rejoin Twitter, but use Truth Social instead.

That wait was over on Thursday. The hashtag #COVFEFE referred to an apparent typo Trump once posted on Twitter.

Truth Social was the #1 downloaded application on the Apple store this week, after TMTG opened the app to all iPhone users. Thousands had been put on a waitlist previously.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Looks like his Twitter account is back on-line.

I don't think his Twitter acct is back. But it seems moot since he said he wouldn't come back anyways.

It just appears he's using Truth. Maybe his "I'm back" just means to social and the conversation in general.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If Trump is allowed, he will be back on Twitter no matter what he says.

Trump lies you know.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Trump lies you know.

Here is someone you will believe eh?
Your Minister of Democrat Alternate Reality Truth

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A lot of people are thinking that Elon Musk owns Twitter now. Even Rodger Stone opened a new account on Twitters, after having been banned for life, thinking he was free and clear because Musk now owns Twitter. He was banned again.

Everyone knows that when you purchase property, even virtual property, the deal has to go through escrow/closing. Musk's deal won't close for at least 30 days, maybe a lot longer.

The deal, which was unanimously approved by Twitter’s board, is expected to close this year.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 29-4-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

edit on Apr-29-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Trump lies you know.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Trump lies you know.

He is part of Truth which is a publicly traded company. He could get into some hot water if he uses a competing platform.

Fiduciary responsibility and all.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A lot of people are thinking that Elon Musk owns Twitter now. Even Rodger Stone opened a new account on Twitters, after having been banned for life, thinking he was free and clear because Musk now owns Twitter. He was banned again.

Everyone knows that when you purchase property, even virtual property, the deal has to go through escrow/closing. Musk's deal won't close for at least 30 days, maybe a lot longer.

The deal, which was unanimously approved by Twitter’s board, is expected to close this year.

www.cnn.com...

Steve Bannon is betting that Musk will find a legitimate reason to walk away from the deal and crash Twitter's market value, upset the whole apple cart.

I'd get a kick out of that.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump is just a diversion.

Only Biden is the real deal.

Heil Biden!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

www.cnn.com...

Steve Bannon is betting that Musk will find a legitimate reason to walk away from the deal and crash Twitter's market value, upset the whole apple cart.

I'd get a kick out of that.

Ironically, so was the Washington Post (Bezos doesn't like Musk), until he realized the speculation was helping Bannon and Trump. That article now long gone, LOL.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump lies you know.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lies eh? A great way to beat "them" at their own game yes?

I myself, can have a heart of gold and empathy galore. I am an ordained priest.

... but I also do free curses just for the evil ones.

edit on 29/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Trumps invested time and money into his own social media platform and now Musk is going to shake up twitter , I think Truth Social is where you'll find Donald Trump not on a rival platform.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh my word, someone save us from these absolute lunatics

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was hoping Covid would wipe out everyone 70 and above.

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

He's already been told he can come back. Publicly.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Would you like to make a little wager on whether or not Trump ends up back on Twitter?

Heads up, you will lose that bet.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And he publicly said he would not go back on Twitter. Would you like to make a wager on it?

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And he publicly said he would not go back on Twitter. Would you like to make a wager on it?

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Trump knows Musk will not own Twitter. Musk will Blow his nose with it and throw it in the trash.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trumps invested time and money into his own social media platform and now Musk is going to shake up twitter , I think Truth Social is where you'll find Donald Trump not on a rival platform.

Trump invest money, Yuh must be kidding...well, not his own that is....if he has any!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join