It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump testifies he feared being hit by ‘very dangerous’ fruit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
No joke folks, it's true.

Please find a source to your liking.

www.axios.com...

www.motherjones.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

Former US president Donald Trump testified under oath that he feared protesters would pelt him with “very dangerous” fruit like pineapples, tomatoes, and bananas saying: “You can get killed with those things.”

The only thing I can add to make this funnier, is, well, what these guys said long ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I actually had to sign in because of this post. But do yourself a favor and look up bombs in fruit. It's a very sneaky way to get past a lot of personal body guards and have been in use since WW1.

It's no joke that he was already targeted by drones in his home. That actually fired on him, if it wasn't for bullet proof glass he would of been dead.

So when he says he is worried it would be because he has been targeted repeatedly and in various ways. While it might sound funny and demented it's far from it.

But this lession is imbedded in military and those that served wars.. which is where "cutting apples" came from.. as most would rather lose a hand then their head. So you will see that it is a very common practice in high risk areas of war.

I figured I would give a little education on the matter here. But there have in the very recent past been fruit baskets delivered to people of high standing where the said fruit were indeed bombs activated by cutting/bruising of some form and forcing a chemical reaction.
edit on 29-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I actually had to sign in because of this post. But do yourself a favor and look up bombs in fruit. It's a very sneaky way to get past a lot of personal body guards and have been in use since WW1.

It's no joke that he was already targeted by drones in his home. That actually fired on him, if it wasn't for bullet proof glass he would of been dead.

So when he says he is worried it would be because he has been targeted repeatedly and in various ways. While it might sound funny and demented it's far from it.

If Trump had been attacked by drone, I imagine it would be all over the news, and considering his rants about being victimized all the time, he would have spoken about it almost non-stop, had it happened.

Please provide some sort of supportive link to your assertion.

Also, how would a drone get close enough to shoot at him? There are a number of defenses against drones in use by his protective services.

7 Anti-drone Weapons Used by the Military and Law Enforcement Around the World

edit on 29/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It was.. multiple times .
first link
second link
third link

It was in his Florida home on the coast, he was sleeping.

On Tuesday morning, January 26, at approximately 3:00 am, a sniper’s bullet struck a panoramic casement window on the east wall of Trump’s bedroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate. The round might have slain Trump had he not recently replaced tempered glass with Blast Structures International’s bullet resistant glass, which, according to the company’s website, can stop anything less powerful than a .50 round.

A confidential source within Trump’s inner circle told Real Raw News that Trump was asleep in bed, and, a light sleeper, was awakened by the “sharp crack” of the bullet striking glass. The round did not penetrate the glass, but caused a material-science dissipation fracture, or spiderweb pattern

THAT SNIPER was a drone. They even ran ocean radars to try and detect where it came from. It was a huge story last year..

Trump Assassination Attempt — NEW DETAILS SUGGEST DRONE. Date: February 11, 2021

Sadly I am on my phone so I don't feel like digging through years worth of links. But use your phone.. Google Trump assassination.

Instead of wasting both our times asking for a link, you could of googled it yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

first link
second link
third link

On Tuesday morning, January 26, at approximately 3:00 am, a sniper’s bullet struck a panoramic casement window on the east wall of Trump’s bedroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate. The round might have slain Trump had he not recently replaced tempered glass with Blast Structures International’s bullet resistant glass, which, according to the company’s website, can stop anything less powerful than a .50 round.

A confidential source within Trump’s inner circle told Real Raw News that Trump was asleep in bed, and, a light sleeper, was awakened by the “sharp crack” of the bullet striking glass. The round did not penetrate the glass, but caused a material-science dissipation fracture, or spiderweb pattern

The first article points out that everyone official, like the local police, and the secret service, is saying that this story is fake.

And all three links provided are not particularly reputable sites.

edit on 29/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Hell even iran made a mockery video out of revenge for assassinating some other dude. You can't mock something that didn't happen, otherwise it's not a mockery.

www.thesun.co.uk... drone/

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

first link
second link
third link

The article points out that everyone official, like the local police, and the secret service, is saying that this story is fake.

Perhaps you need to find a better link, more favorable to your argument.

It's not my job to remind people of crap that happens a year ago. It's your own responsibility to pay attention and remember/research crap. Because I already know it otherwise I wouldn't of said it. I didn't need a link because unlike most people I can remember what happened outside of covid, and Russia propaganda.

So unless you wanna make this an "equality case" where apparently my brain works better at holding information. I suggest you do your own research instead of wasting my time. Because if you want me to do your homework for you it's going to cost you 150$ going college homework rate.

So pay me and I will do your homework for you. I will even print it out, include a cover, index, sources and mail it to you.

Sorry, but I am sick and tired of having to use my data to enlightened other people, and then being demanded links. It's not my job to provide you with links, has no effect on me, but sure will keep you stupid to the fact if you don't research it yourself now won't it?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

first link
second link
third link

The article points out that everyone official, like the local police, and the secret service, is saying that this story is fake.

It's not my job to remind people of crap that happens a year ago. It's your own responsibility to pay attention and remember/research crap. Because I already know it otherwise I wouldn't of said it. I didn't need a link because unlike most people I can remember what happened outside of covid, and Russia propaganda.

So unless you wanna make this an "equality case" where apparently my brain works better at holding information. I suggest you do your own research instead of wasting my time. Because if you want me to do your homework for you it's going to cost you 150$ going college homework rate.

Surely, a picture of the damage would afford an incredible photo opportunity?

Why are there no photo's of the damaged window?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Your just arguing to argue so you can feel important. Peace and be ignorant - signing out - as this is thread drift. You wanna know if trump was attacked by a drone go make a thread it's not nice to hijack someone else's.

Here is a question for you: how long should they report on a failed assassination attempt? 1 month 3 months, 1 year, 3 years? 5 years? Or 10 years? The answer is 1 months the news played over and over again as the attempt on Mr. Trumps life was investigated and closed.

Op was laughing about fruit being dangerous. I was just letting him know there is a long history of fruit being dangerous. Because they are often injected with a chemical that on impact will mix and kill people.

Better yet.. you can search ATS because there is already like 4-5 forums on this topic from a year ago.

With all the links you could want from CNN, msn and all the popular websites already included. Since I don't want to steal this guy's post turning it into page 6 on that exact topic.. we will let it go
edit on 29-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: Triggered by idiots - I don't work for free.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

On Tuesday morning, January 26, at approximately 3:00 am, a sniper’s bullet struck a panoramic casement window on the east wall of Trump’s bedroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate.

"Snipers" avoid shooting through glass. You probably couldn't pay one to try and take out a VIP through a glass window. Pretty easy to offset and go through a wall though.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Stairs and fruit. He's such a giant pussy.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He was probably talking about all that fruit that tested positive for China Virus.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dangerous fruit ?

Did somebody throw DB's Fruit of the Looms at him ?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stairs and fruit. He's such a giant pussy.
Look at this tough guy. He misses his glory days

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

I'm in my glory days, brohan, and I can still walk down stairs without having a panic attack or having someone hold my hand.

Oh, and fruit, LOL, what a sissy.

edit on 29-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

(post by HedgeSlammer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Meow.

(post by HedgeSlammer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That one has a history of reading one thing and saying it was another something that ends up being totally wrong. It is often a clueless attempt to DERAIL the truth and the thread at the same time.

The OP is also consistently off the mark in the majority opinion I have observed over the years here on ATS.

I approve of your comments 100% and wish to support you here.

first link
second link
third link

So pay me and I will do your homework for you. I will even print it out, include a cover, index, sources and mail it to you.

Sorry, but I am sick and tired of having to use my data to enlightened other people, and then being demanded links. It's not my job to provide you with links, has no effect on me, but sure will keep you stupid to the fact if you don't research it yourself now won't it?

edit on 29-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Skepticape

I'm in my glory days, brohan, and I can still walk down stairs without having a panic attack or having someone hold my hand.

Oh, and fruit, LOL, what a sissy.

In your day did they actually try to assassinate you AM?

Many including myself just can't say that we have been targeted. I would be surprised if you were targeted.

edit on 29-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join