It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Future holds for Humanity; Endgames.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Santa has been watching, and coal is surely coming. Cowardice is common, like secrecy and lies.
Choice weapons for the sinful, the wicked and completely darkened minds."

I want to take this opportunity, while I still breathe and own a smartphone, to advise everyone here at the ats forum to really think long and hard about what it means to be an individual and whether you really even care.
Do you care about the responsibility we have to-- of our own desire and volition-- become a sane and competent collective of freely acting souls, all existing as one cohesive, mostly peaceful unit. Working together without force or control. Without coercion or manipulation. Sovereign and capable. Adult.

The controllers of this world have a limited amount of time to implement one of their endgames. There is something coming for them that they fear. A fate they cannot bribe, manipulate or murder their way out of. If they do not succeed in planetary subjugation by this time, it is game over for them. But if we humans do not choose wisely, it is game over for us too. No decent being leaves wild beasts to roam the village.

These rulers of ours are sick. They are emphatically inhuman. They do not believe in silly things like Love. Only power, status and money. Ego. They expect you to care about these things most too, and most people do. They are the epitome of inhumanity, weakness and sin. They need the strong to carry out their designs, and so, they use them all the time to steer the sleeping masses. Influencers and Leaders. Celebrities and Intelligentsia.

In the east, the strong are used to overtly control humans through authoritarian systems. In the west, they are used covertly to trick and subdue those who believe they have a choice in their leadership. Money is the root of all evil in this regard.

They may look like us, their bodies being biologically identical to ours, but they are not human. Their lifestyles alone have reduced them spiritually to little other than walking, talking, orgasm hungry bank accounts.

They will use and abuse anything and anyone for power. You all know this of course, being the wisest of the sheep. And you are indeed all very wise, which is why I am here to give you my last words, because I love you, my fellow truth seekers.

The two wings of political thought we in 'democratic' societies view as warring parties have always belonged to the same diseased, flightless bird. Many of you know this and have done for years, but few in society have truly accepted what that means.
That E V E R Y O N E is bought, owned, contracted or leashed in some fashion. Call it whatever you wish, there are no free men. Just the elites and their willing or unwilling, witting or unwitting vassals.

This shadowy group of soulless losers will continue to use the strong to succeed in one of two main goals. To them it doesn't matter which for they do not believe you deserve free will and both ends satisfy that belief.
They manipulate you like playthings and have become expert at it. They will discover what matters most to you and use it against you. This process has already begun.

People voted for change once, remember? Boy, that guy droned a few right? Hoooo baby, weddings and all.
Then people voted to make things great again...yet still they only got more of the same. Trump being a recent example of their power; a man who builds skyscrapers for a living and once noted how some vaccines are likely causing autism ended up failing to build a metal fence, but succeeded in rushing through development of the most harmful vaccine ever created by man. None of this could have been his fault, and that's the point. Presidents are ultimately just useless spokesmen at best.

This agenda of control will, if people allow it, be made reality, and it will come not from the hand of those you consider your enemies, but from those you see as friends. There was never going to be any other way than the willful slavery of all mankind.

Their two goals are:

1. Depopulation to 500mil = Communism (In progress)
2. Hive mind planetary control grid a.i = Communism

Most of you know this already.
That they will use the strong to achieve these goals, whether the strong know it or not is inconsequential. They know your dreams and are prepared to let you think you MIGHT just get to touch them, but you won't. Only their nightmares are allowed. They seek to compromise the integrity of everyone in order to bring them under complete control.

I want you to consider what I have said today and simply bear it in mind. What the future holds can still be changed. But unfortunately, we are addicted to saviours doing all the work when reality behooves every last human play a part. To act with courage, not cowardice, or become like them in time.

When you wake up tommorow you will have a choice. Many in fact. You can choose to breathe life into the plethora of corporate systems that bind you to one of these futures, or do as many have begun to do and secede from the game across the board. Refuse to vote ever again and no longer authenticate an inauthentic system. Refuse to pay for your own poison and grow as much of your own food as possible. Take care of your own health using as many natural methods and remedies as possible save for the obvious physical traumas. Try to fix things before buying new. Make one's own clothes and for the love of God, teach your own damn kids yourself.

There isn't much time left, but rest assured these coked up cowards and materialist megalomaniacs have to proceed with their plans because for them, anything else is just too much hard work, for them. They see you as slaves and this will not change.

Remember: Your doom will come as a gift from a friend.

Or, in the words of one famously decoded crop circle

Beware those who come bearing false gifts

I am here for 24 hrs if anyone has any questions or comments. I will reply to all who speak to me, within reason.

God Bless you, my friends.
edit on 28-4-2022 by Soulworn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I might have much to say but then I wonder if saying anything at all would make me a target for my friends. This analysis of yours which I find fabulous and well thought out, describes why the bad guys win.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulworn

A thoughtful and articulate--if not dark--post. I think most people here know, and perhaps more, *feel* it coming. Something wicked this way comes to be sure. I want to say that I don't believe money is the root of all evil, I personally see it as a tool of barter, little more. Not that simple in today's world I realize, we are cornered by it out of necessity, but its actual evil is how it is lorded over people as a tool of corruption and power. Chase the carrot on the string, whether by greed or by lack. It turns my stomach. From where I sit, it will be a demolition of our entire crooked fiat monetary system that will catch most people off guard. I hope that, in time, it will be a blessing disguise in that I hope it will pave the wave to a more wholesome and fair system of exchange. Maybe a fool's errand, but only when people truly see and comprehend how corrupt it is will they demand/create better for themselves and others. The road from here to there looks increasingly bumpy and I'm buckled up as best I can be. Anyone who has ever taken the time to read MMT knows well the system of debt and inflation is nearing its end. People will learn quickly the meaning of what has value and what does not.

I try not to choose to focus too much on impending doom--from friends or otherwise--but I do feel a sense of urgency in recent months I haven't felt before. I try to take that feeling and transform it into action and hope. Action in the sense that I have done everything in my own power to prepare against those who would attempt to enslave me and mine (moreso) than they have already: spiritually, physically, financially, emotionally, and mentally...as best I can. As for hope, again, perhaps a fools hope, but I do what I can where I can, even if it's as simple as smiling at a stranger, or remaining calm or cheerful when those around me misplace their own sense of centerness in our increasingly crazy world. "Kindness" has become a sad and empty tagline, but I believe it is deeply important, and I try to represent that in my daily affairs. I find many others do too, quietly and unceremoniously for the most part.

I learned a long time ago not one of us can control what others in our midst do or how they react, but I can steer my own reactions. The ripple effects from that are typically positive. No one is ever the sum of one action whether positive or negative, are they?

I sincerely wish the road rises for every single person out there, and I extend my blessings, as well. I hope that they cherish their loved ones, try not to succumb to fear, and remember what truly holds value for them on this material plane we share. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. It may feel like doom, but it really depends on perspective. I believe we are more powerful than we know or give ourselves credit for...especially when we create a space for it.

A final note: I like your username. I never believed that it's ever one's soul that gets worn down, rather the shell that holds it is what takes a beating.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm curious about the particulars around our collective doom. What's your take on the history involved? What are these rulers if inhuman? Are we alluding to aliens or religiously labeled powers or ... ?

I don't disagree with your basic narrative, but lack any definitive information about ... well, anything.

Finally, I just want to say that it sucks being both a pessimist and correct. Is there a way to petition for a "do over" or a better part in another narrative than the human tragedy?

Asking for a sad friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tribeoneunited
I might have much to say but then I wonder if saying anything at all would make me a target for my friends. This analysis of yours which I find fabulous and well thought out, describes why the bad guys win.

Thankyou and you are correct to wonder so, this is a crucial point; how best to awaken the sleepers irl. My advice is to keep things short and sweet, seek to inform only and leave it there. It cannot be forced, as most have become dependent on the system.
edit on 29-4-2022 by Soulworn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter

A thoughtful and articulate--if not dark--post. I think most people here know, and perhaps more, *feel* it coming. Something wicked this way comes to be sure. I want to say that I don't believe money is the root of all evil, I personally see it as a tool of barter, little more. Not that simple in today's world I realize, we are cornered by it out of necessity, but its actual evil is how it is lorded over people as a tool of corruption and power. Chase the carrot on the string, whether by greed or by lack. It turns my stomach. From where I sit, it will be a demolition of our entire crooked fiat monetary system that will catch most people off guard. I hope that, in time, it will be a blessing disguise in that I hope it will pave the wave to a more wholesome and fair system of exchange. Maybe a fool's errand, but only when people truly see and comprehend how corrupt it is will they demand/create better for themselves and others. The road from here to there looks increasingly bumpy and I'm buckled up as best I can be. Anyone who has ever taken the time to read MMT knows well the system of debt and inflation is nearing its end. People will learn quickly the meaning of what has value and what does not.

I try not to choose to focus too much on impending doom--from friends or otherwise--but I do feel a sense of urgency in recent months I haven't felt before. I try to take that feeling and transform it into action and hope. Action in the sense that I have done everything in my own power to prepare against those who would attempt to enslave me and mine (moreso) than they have already: spiritually, physically, financially, emotionally, and mentally...as best I can. As for hope, again, perhaps a fools hope, but I do what I can where I can, even if it's as simple as smiling at a stranger, or remaining calm or cheerful when those around me misplace their own sense of centerness in our increasingly crazy world. "Kindness" has become a sad and empty tagline, but I believe it is deeply important, and I try to represent that in my daily affairs. I find many others do too, quietly and unceremoniously for the most part.

I learned a long time ago not one of us can control what others in our midst do or how they react, but I can steer my own reactions. The ripple effects from that are typically positive. No one is ever the sum of one action whether positive or negative, are they?

I sincerely wish the road rises for every single person out there, and I extend my blessings, as well. I hope that they cherish their loved ones, try not to succumb to fear, and remember what truly holds value for them on this material plane we share. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. It may feel like doom, but it really depends on perspective. I believe we are more powerful than we know or give ourselves credit for...especially when we create a space for it.

A final note: I like your username. I never believed that it's ever one's soul that gets worn down, rather the shell that holds it is what takes a beating.

Thankyou my friend, a very astute response.

Yes, you are correct, money itself as a tool is not evil, but our money is no real tool of trade and barter, as you noted. Perhaps, in hindsight...I should have said "our system of money creation has been rooted in theft / evil, allowing it to be used as a tool of oppression by those who can simply wish it into being." And no, I don't believe we are as humans shackled to one mistake or flaw, at least, that is my hope. It is why I wrote this post. I wish I could be less dark in my perspective, but the world is bathed in darkness. I am merely it's mirror.

Doing everything one can is essential. But where do you draw the line? Would you sacrifice your own life to save a world that does not see value in human life, or any of the values that define us as human beings. Why bother? The world has it's chosen priorities, and so should you.

Thank you, Auntie Matter. Yours is a very witty moniker. I used the term Soulworn because in my view, we are ultimately souls merely experiencing physicality. The immaterial substances are what define a human being; their principles and values, their mental and emotional responses to the world around them. I am Soulworn because all that was precious to me was used against me, now I am but a husk of my former self, searching for meaning in what has become a meaningless existence.

I agree, we should not submit to fear. Cutting out the influences that foster such a state of being is paramount.

Thankyou again for your lengthy reply, my friend. I wish you all the best, though, you may have to actually wish for it yourself also.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I'm curious about the particulars around our collective doom. What's your take on the history involved? What are these rulers if inhuman? Are we alluding to aliens or religiously labeled powers or ... ?

I don't disagree with your basic narrative, but lack any definitive information about ... well, anything.

Finally, I just want to say that it sucks being both a pessimist and correct. Is there a way to petition for a "do over" or a better part in another narrative than the human tragedy?

Asking for a sad friend.

Good questions. Thankyou.

I have come to accept many possibilities as potential reality when it comes to our inhuman rulers. I do not assign any particular label or designation because to do so invites a distraction from what is the core component; behaviour and perspective. By their actions, by their fruits do they expose themselves as inhuman. I do not care what they are exactly, maybe they are lizards, maybe they are devil worshipping psychopaths, maybe they are neither.

Their actions speak louder than labels.

I hate to have to inform you of this, but by all accounts this is the 7th iteration of humanity on earth that has reached this stage of development only to fail miserably. I pray we can make the right choices in time, but people have their priorities. Majority rules.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Slavery was never abolished, it just changed from one form to another, and we got a little more freedom than before.
There is no free will, there are manipulations by which people are deceived.
Everything you say (let's say it's 100% true) humanity can't fight for itself, because in essence, when basic human instincts appear, everything else becomes less important. And they have been working intensively on that for the last few years, pandemics, world war, there will soon be a shortage of food.

Do you think that the people who were afraid of disease, in the beginning we were all afraid in some way, now we are overwhelmed by the nuclear war that threatens every day, food is getting more expensive every day, food warehouses are miraculously disappearing around the world, fires, thefts etc.
Do you think that such frightened people can think soundly or are we just worried about what will happen tomorrow, what doom awaits us with each new day.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Indeed, these things you highlight have come to define us as a species. Animalistic, fearful, unwilling to sacrifice or compromise any personal comforts or pleasures in defence of any so called higher moral principles.

I have spent 30 years believing humanity had already failed. There was a moment I did believe in them a while ago, but that experience sadly led me to the same inevitable conclusion;
That people are merely users and abusers. Of themselves and of others. They will say whatever they have to in order to ease their own conscience, but in the end, they will serve a sinful master, fall to their knees
and worship a lesser God. Because it is easier. I pray to be wrong, in the end. This is why I speak still. To those few who may listen and take heed.

Thank you, Lora.

edit on 29-4-2022 by Soulworn because: Pass agg

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Someone said I don't remember who "Everything has to be good in the end, if it's not good then it's not over yet"
You never know maybe this all turns out well in the end. Hope dies last.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

Someone said I don't remember who "Everything has to be good in the end, if it's not good then it's not over yet"
You never know maybe this all turns out well in the end. Hope dies last.

One can only pray that you are correct, Lora, given how one has very little substance to confidently back such a claim.

In God I place my faith alone, as people seem to only let me down.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

….and as it had been once above, so it was now below. The ‘deplorables’ - the rejected, the neglected, the disrespected fought hand to hand and lived hand to mouth in the abandoned cities and surrounding wastelands on the planet’s surface, afraid to enter the vast wilderness areas where a better life could be forged. And it was with good reason that they would not dare to venture into these green and promising lands. Agenda 21. The perimeters of these wilderness areas were patrolled by Guardian Terminators and drones.

But for the , fortunate who knew which side of their bread was buttered, which turned out was the bottom side, they flourished living in subterranean supercities built miles below the earth’s surface.

These cities had turned out to be more than transitional Noah’s arks for the “beautiful people” who would one day emerge to inherit the earth: they were a homeland in their own right.

Every need was available in abundance, and every frivolity generously indulged. After all, these residents were flying first class.

Take the city of New Zion for example. A great attraction there was the fashion and swimsuit parades where the representatives of cutting edge designer reproduction displayed their attractiveness and perfection to the oohs and ahhs of the audience.

Henry Kissinger in the front row, looking 40 years younger as a result of youth enhancement therapy, gazed at the long graceful gazelle-like legs of one of the models, and commenting in his thick gravelly voice, exclaimed, “Power is the greatest aphrodisiac.”

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I hate to have to inform you of this, but by all accounts this is the 7th iteration of humanity on earth that has reached this stage of development only to fail miserably. I pray we can make the right choices in time, but people have their priorities. Majority rules.

Well, if we are ruled by inhuman evil, as all signs attest to, then what chance do we have? The average person with average intelligence knows some accommodation with other lifeforms is necessary for peace and progress, as is a fair allotment of resources. It's not a very clever conclusion.

Yet, our "rulers" still do what they've always done and seemingly play domination and competition games at our general expense. Many of us know this, yet cannot even find the correct neck to wring to fix it.

No matter how many iterations of humanity, what can we do if we are kept as powerless, ignorant prisoners? Why would something play the same boring, predictable game and why would captive humanity be expected to somehow change the inevitable outcome?

Does not compute...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

….and as it had been once above, so it was now below. The ‘deplorables’ - the rejected, the neglected, the disrespected fought hand to hand and lived hand to mouth in the abandoned cities and surrounding wastelands on the planet’s surface, afraid to enter the vast wilderness areas where a better life could be forged. And it was with good reason that they would not dare to venture into these green and promising lands. Agenda 21. The perimeters of these wilderness areas were patrolled by Guardian Terminators and drones.

But for the , fortunate who knew which side of their bread was buttered, which turned out was the bottom side, they flourished living in subterranean supercities built miles below the earth’s surface.

These cities had turned out to be more than transitional Noah’s arks for the “beautiful people” who would one day emerge to inherit the earth: they were a homeland in their own right.

Every need was available in abundance, and every frivolity generously indulged. After all, these residents were flying first class.

Take the city of New Zion for example. A great attraction there was the fashion and swimsuit parades where the representatives of cutting edge designer reproduction displayed their attractiveness and perfection to the oohs and ahhs of the audience.

Henry Kissinger in the front row, looking 40 years younger as a result of youth enhancement therapy, gazed at the long graceful gazelle-like legs of one of the models, and commenting in his thick gravelly voice, exclaimed, “Power is the greatest aphrodisiac.”

Sounds like the future.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Well, if we are ruled by inhuman evil, as all signs attest to, then what chance do we have? The average person with average intelligence knows some accommodation with other lifeforms is necessary for peace and progress, as is a fair allotment of resources. It's not a very clever conclusion.

Yet, our "rulers" still do what they've always done and seemingly play domination and competition games at our general expense. Many of us know this, yet cannot even find the correct neck to wring to fix it.

No matter how many iterations of humanity, what can we do if we are kept as powerless, ignorant prisoners? Why would something play the same boring, predictable game and why would captive humanity be expected to somehow change the inevitable outcome?

Does not compute...

We don't have much of a chance, because those we might hope to lead the charge for decency and humanity seek to emulate our inhuman rulers, skirting around the law as though it never existed. Breaking minds and hearts with zero compassion because of all the material things we choose to cherish instead, the inhuman aspect is now our governing dynamic. People are selfish and cruel beyond measure.

We keep ourselves as powerless, ignorant prisoners because we do not believe in the immaterial realms. We are a YOLO people. Much how the average Liberal mindset cares not about the massive financial debt they may rack up, likewise most human beings are perfectly happy to rack up a much more serious debt of bad conscience. We keep going around and around, almost making it to the next plane of existence only to succumb to our base desires and refuse any higher spiritual or moral motivations. Because who cares? As long as the money keeps flowing, the egoic accolades pile up and we have plenty of company in hell to make us feel better, nothing else matters.

Talking chimps, no heart, no soul. Liars, actors, thieves and charlatans. You yourself may be a decent human, but you are out numbered a million to 1 by those who would use you and abuse you in a heartbeat if it meant getting what they want.

I wish it were different, but I have spent too much time believing in the goodness of people, and have nothing but bad memories to show for it.

Trust no one.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Would you say there is a solution, or is it too late?
If there is a solution, what do you think that solution would be?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jannybobani9

Would you say there is a solution, or is it too late?
If there is a solution, what do you think that solution would be?

Oh it's never too late. Even when it's too late, there's still time. The good Lord knows how to deliver extensions and allowances to his most retarded of children.

I have plenty of solutions. But I stand alone, yet surrounded completely by people who have given their power away to another for them to decide only. Such is the state of our spiritual slavery.

How can you free a people that enjoy and justify slavery? There is no freeing a mind that has grown accustomed to the prison it loves as it's home, and the jailers that provide them their delightful bread and circuses.

If you'd like to hear my solution, well, I'm afraid that due to extenuating circumstances I am unable to provide one over such a public forum.

I do however own a working phone....But of course, 1 year, 1 holiday and 2 grand later, it seems as though something so simple is just too much respect to ask of the world.

Sigh.

I love Americans, but if there is one thing they could learn from the British it's gratitude. You people rarely say please or thank you. It disgusts me. It's symptomatic of an entitlement that has only metastasized as the years rolled by.

Thank you for all you have done for me. It was a fantastic experience, one I shall never forget.

edit on 4-5-2022 by Soulworn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Maybe send it via private message? The solution that is. I am just curious, and if that is Ok with you of course

top topics

join