It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unknown aircraft seen in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have a very very close group of friends living in the Ukraine right now and last night(for them) they saw 2 very very fast jets or some other large aircraft.

they told me it looked like a dull orange-yellow light very very high and was out of sight in seconds..

when they told me this all i could think of was that America has started to get into the war in serious way.

they couldnt see the aircraft other than the yellowish light and extream altitude and speed going towards Russia.

what do you guys think we are currently doing in the Ukraine, i think we have ISR stuff in the air but not much more/

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Could it had been the Dragon Crew?

Link to docking

Also, you have their details and the time it happened, check Flightradar24
Then check Stellarium.
Or you can DM me and I’ll check for you. I have subscriptions to both services.
edit on 27-4-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Objects in low Earth orbit traveling at orbital velocity--like the International Space Station, for example--are usually in sight anywhere from 1 minute to 8 minutes, depending on whether they pass directly overhead or off to one side. Also, orbital objects are not self-luminous, so they are only visible by reflected sunlight in the period from shortly after sundown to shortly before sunrise. You didn't say what time the sighting occurred but if it wasn't within that time window then it wouldn't have been in orbit.

The same would be true for a SpaceX Dragon capsule before it re-entered--it would be nearly at Space Station height and speed until it actually started entering the atmosphere and started glowing from the aerodynamic heating, which it would do a few minutes before splashing down. The Dragon capsule splashed down on the 24th, off the Florida coast, so the timing doesn't seem right.

The fact that there were two light sources and they were in sight for only seconds, strongly indicates that these were endo-atmospheric fast movers. If so, they were almost certainly ISR platforms (maybe optionally armed) otherwise there would have been some big explosions on the ground somewhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

ill have to wait until i talk to them again but i know it was last night very very late.

they were in north in the country at the time, they think it is American

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I check flight radar in that area every few days. Why does the usa air force do big loops in Poland and Romania and do them for hours? Same loop over and over

edit on 4/27/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
An orange light very high can be an airliner or a cargo plane.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
An orange light very high can be an airliner or a cargo plane.

That's true, but a normal airliner traveling at about Mach=.9 at 35,000 to 40,000 feet or so takes a couple minutes to go from horizon to horizon. If these lights took "seconds" (i.e., less than a minute) to go from can't see to can't see, they had to have been moving much faster and therefore higher.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Because they're monitoring events in Ukraine and pulling in any electronic signals they can.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Back in the day an intelligent British guy created the concept of a reusable space plane that would take off and land on a normal runway and called it HOTOL, after some half hearted look at it the concept was eventually sold to CHINA, China now apparently has an orbital plane that can loiter in orbit like Hotol was meant to be able to do and then return but can wait up there like a strategic orbital bomber just as the old Soviets were trying to do with there Burran rip off of the US space shuttle.

But since at least the 90's there has been rumours of a top secret US plane that could fly hypersonic AND of course the US has a whole black budget and hidden military capability that is veiled behind corporate front's almost all of which are really owned by the US Intelligence agency's one in particular the CIA jumps to mind on that and there are also rumours that some of these black projects have technology that is perhaps a hundred years ahead of that possessed by the publicly visible branches of the US military.

IF Nuclear war is inevitable and it is starting to look that way with a mad man in Russia and morons in the West having there fingers on the button then these other factions may just possibly may then pull out there trump card and use that technology to achieve decisive and quick victory that would make Russian new hypersonic missiles and nuclear tsunami torpedo's look pathetic, of course Russia will still likely score some hit's in the west but it will undoubtedly still lose the war completely.

I wont say the west will win as there is no real winner in such an evil war but they will come out far better than Russia will though perhaps not if Russia uses those salted nukes, always been nutters over there and back during the cold war they even planned on building doomsday machines to destroy the entire world because if they can not have it no one can eh! and it's starting to look like Putin has gone back to form.

So Russia, hypersonic missiles, the West possible secret hypersonic unmanned or perhaps even manned aircraft and of course possibly far more exotic technology's, we even may have homegrown flying saucers and yes that sound stupid until you remember how the US stole Tesla's inventions after he died and that he invented this at least on paper.

I mean are we idiotic enough to think they just sat on that invention and did nothing with it all these years?.

And then there are the more exotic inventions with rumours that the US had a working gravity field generator, if so then those flying black triangles such as those seen over Belgium in the UFO flap there could very well have been US secret air craft squadron's, probably parked in a hanger somewhere with those in charge thinking of them like pandora's box, as long as they have it and it is closed they have the edge but let it out and everyone will get the same and then the tactical advantage is lost so keep it secret.

edit on 27-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The current Chinese space plane is nothing more than the X-37B is. It was launched on a Long March 2F rocket, before landing near Lop Nur on a new runway built there.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am a bit bleary eyed here at the moment, I was just thinking about something I read about the other day in which someone said that there was a fear the Chinese did or could soon have such a plane, if it is just a clone of the US unmanned shuttle however but even then is that really nothing to worry about as that too may be applied if they so choose as an orbital weapon platform, orbital spy plane and of course as it was intended as an unmanned launch and perhaps recovery vehicle for military satellites.
Sorry my mind is a bit fogged as well (haha usually is but worse when I am bush wacked as I am now) so off to bed for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

mind you i was more concerned about my friends safety as they have a new born and they are having a hard time getting safe passage as are a lot of people.

but they are also worried about US involvement in a more serious way because it would ratchet things up in the area dramatically, one of them said that they saw Russian SAM sites from SA-2's too S-300's in the general area.

and they told me about these strange over flights by something very very high and very very fast and they sound and said they were certain it was NOT Russian what ever it was.

i would not be surprised if some of our newer ISR is flying the borders and sucking up 1 and 0 and radio comms they can.

heck it sounds like something i saw myself so i don't doubt what they saw.

i told them next time get to shelter as it could be a warhead coming in, i think the Iskandar's warhead would glow in its terminal phase

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

When I saw this on the video you posted 'Tesla flying saucer had a setback: since the ship did not include its own energy source, it needed to be powered by wireless transmission towers; Tesla's sources of free energy' it caught my attention.

I've always believed the government had taken this mans' ideas 'underground' to try and develop. Just this morning I was reading about 'Wireless Electricity: The Impressive Demonstration Of The US Navy'. How's that for coincidence? lol
The article I read this morning has been taken down, and the link I found doesn't go into nearly as much detail, or explain how far wireless transmission of electrical energy has come, like the first article did.
[www.shkmgmcnuh.org...]

I really should have done a copy/paste; lesson learned. We never seem learn about the latest black budget technology until long after its been perfected and put in use.
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: punc

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

MASERS and microwaves have been used to transmit mire power than that and are actually what people think will power spaced based solar collectors and beamed back to earth via a MASER to a base station

MASERS where made before LASERS fun fact.

infact a MASER can act as a 'protective coating' for a laser weapons and add adaptive optics and you got yourself a weapon

imagine if that ship could put a KW beam on to a pin point source.......

microwaves have been on the battlefield for longer than you would think(outside communications and obvious stuff)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

i dont know exactly where they are they said they were pretty far from the serious fighting to the north west.

i try not to ask to many questions about location and all that because you never know who is watching cell trraffic.

and it had to be before 11pm because they go to a shelter at night.

so i would say between 1030-11pm Ukrainian time

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There's been a few rumours of a fastmover on here matching that description so it wouldn't surprise me. Pretty sure I saw one late last year when this conflict was gearing up.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I've been checking adsb and usually those are ISR aircraft or tanker aircraft refueling other aircraft that do not show up on adsb.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sounds like they are breaking out the yellow lady,the sister of the green lady out for soem recon runs.

The yellow is from the fuel its burning.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

i always assumed it was from interacting with the atmosphere as it skips across it glowing..

at the end of the day it could be Russian or Chinese and likely American

it would be supremely negligent with all the nuclear threats coming from Putin to not keep an eye and road/rail mobile nukes.

Imagine if he did launch one missile and if we had marked its location we could have maybe intercepted it. I KNOW we have ways of keeping an eye on them but from more conventional aircraft but with S300's and S400's i think we might have reached into the quiver to make sure no nukes go flying

or some funky EW or EW derived decoys
edit on 2-5-2022 by noscopebacon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What makes you think it was that particular asset? I would think we wouldn't want to provoke the unstable bear more than usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join