It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid and myocarditis: study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
MRNA Vaccines vs Myocarditis: This is a study that clearly establishes a link between the two. It's time to step back and think it all over. Personally, I am sure that other side effects will be proven. It goes without saying that myocarditis is underreported. I think it's much worse than the study shows.
There is no mild form of myocarditis. Damage is always there. And that damage is permanent. Although she only comes up later in life.

jamanetwork.com...
edit on 27-4-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra
sad and to think they are stabbing kids with this

i never got one nor will
but i suspect one has to sign a release of liability

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They should add nicotine to the formula and then make smoking a federal capital offense. And then put a healthy heart logo on the needle for customer reassurance.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I was just informed last night by a friend of mine that his 22yo Sister had a Heart-Attack .

He seemed in shock about the situation , I asked him did she have any preexisting conditions ? His answer " No she is 22 there is nothing wrong with her " .

I asked him the real question in my Mind , " Was she Vaccinated " ? ' Yes he said , So what does that have to do with anything ' ? 'He asked' .

I wanted to scream at him ARE YOU SERIOUS ! , but I thought about it and decided F*ck it what does it matter it's not like it's gonna reverse the Heart-Attack.

But that is where we are , People are Clueless they think it's normal for a seemingly healthy 22yo to have a Heart-Attack

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Heart attacks just happen, man. Why so paranoid. Let the almighty government test this feeble juice on us. I've read many people have not gotten sick - yet... And then there are actors who say they've been vaccinated, when they've had 3 boosters still getting covid - Hi Kamala.

It's all a coincidence. Just a coincidence. Sit back, let big pharma take care of you and stop spreading fear mongering conspiracy theories.... You just might save someone's life, if they listen to you, and we can't have that now, can we.

I say it again, I'd rather get a nasty cold for a few days, than be part of an experiment, no matter the loss of liberty thrust onto me. I am no god damn guinea pig. I've had far worse just being younger back in the day...
edit on 27-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
There is no mild form of myocarditis. Damage is always there. And that damage is permanent. Although she only comes up later in life.

B...S...

It's a symptom of nearly all viral and bacterial infections, including the common cold. 3.1 million diagnosed cases a year, and probably 10x that undiagnosed because there usually aren't any symptoms whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: zandra

B...S...

It's a symptom of nearly all viral and bacterial infections, including the common cold. 3.1 million diagnosed cases a year, and probably 10x that undiagnosed because there usually aren't any symptoms whatsoever.

Yes it may be a common symptom but it is not a common diagnosis and that does not mean it's commonly Mild and that does not explain this massive rise in Heart-Attacks among young people .
edit on 27-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelowYes it may be a common symptom but it is not a common diagnosis and that does not mean it's commonly Mild and that does not explain this massive rise in Heart-Attacks among young people .

Also BS. It usually resolves itself with no permanent complications. On a different note, covid itself is far more likely to cause myocarditis than a vaccine. Heart attacks in you ger people have been on the rise since 2000, or that's when doctors started to notice. Since then the heart attack rate in young adults has risen 2% each year. Did the scary rona vaccines go back in time and start jabbing young people?

No. Most people have a sh!t diet, especially younger people who tend to eat more fast food. People sit on their ass playing on their phones and computers rather than riding bikes and stuff like my generation. That's why there's an increase in heart attacks among the young. There has not been a noticeable increase since the vaccines rolled out. It's a 20 year trend that gets worse as time goes on.
edit on 27-4-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

But I don't recall CDC ever telling us this before...

Seek medical care if you or your child have symptoms of these conditions after COVID-19 vaccination

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
sad and to think they are stabbing kids with this

i never got one nor will
but i suspect one has to sign a release of liability

The government has granted Pharm immunity from liability for these shots. It was released under EUA

Proof positive it's an inside job, scamdemic.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That is a great story, sad, about the young man's reaction to his sister's situation. It shows how deeply in denial most shot recipients are.

I know several surviving family members with the same denial regarding the death of their recently deceased after injection sister, brother or father. Very sad, but a sign of the times.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

Myocarditis and pericarditis are known side effects of nearly every vaccine. For some reason it's only a big deal when it's this vaccine.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That's because there are so many other "big deals" that go along with these clot shots.

Have you ever asked yourself the question: "Why should I take a dangerous experimental jab for a virus with a 99% survival rate?"

I did, and in my risk-benefit analysis, the risks far outweigh the advertised benefits, but I've been doing my own thinking for most of my life.

Mountains of evidence (censored by the media) show these shots to be bioweapons.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Myocarditis and pericarditis are known side effects of nearly every vaccine. For some reason it's only a big deal when it's this vaccine.

Oh give it a rest. Pfizer is recalling a drug right now because it has the 'potential' to cause cancer. I worked for major pharma companies and it is the right thing to do [and usually the mandatory thing], to recall something that may be dangerous, even to only a couple of people.
I really don't now how you can be so stubborn [well, I have my theories] but you are unreasonably stubborn in this case. You know that thousands have died as a direct result to this jab. You have a study to prove an increase, you have eyes to see fit, healthy athletes dying, you must know that there are defibrillators appearing everywhere, from my dentist to primary schools.

There is clearly something going on.

Your plan is to just ignore it. I tell you that I once failed an interview with a similar opinion. When asked if a cream should be recalled because ONE woman had a rash, I answered 'No'. Well that was absolutely wrong.

This jab needs to be stopped, any other drug wouldn't have even made it this far. You know nothing about pharmacology, nor biology, and only rely on your feelings, you may even be scared because you have the poison in your body, but please don't look totally stupid by ignoring it all and asking it to continue.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Uh yeah, and how often have you heard of myocarditis in your life prior to 2021? Never?

Ok, that's what I thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well I hadn't heard it by that name, but I've known people hospitalized in their early 20s because as they put it "the virus they had attacked their heart". This was 20 years ago. Spent a few days in the hospital. It probably was myocarditis, but they didn't phrase it that way. And covid-19 sure wasn't around then.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On the high end for Moderna it's a 15x increased risk over placebo.

Why do I need a vaccine for a virus I have natural immunity for that has mutated into a cold virus when the risks are so high?

Why? Why does anyone need it when the survival rate is so high? And is even higher now that it's just another cold virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
That's because there are so many other "big deals" that go along with these clot shots.

No there aren't.

Have you ever asked yourself the question: "Why should I take a dangerous experimental jab for a virus with a 99% survival rate?"

Because they're not dangerous or experimental, and at 1% fatal that's still 10x deadlier than the flu which people have routinely vaccinated for, for many years.

Mountains of evidence (censored by the media) show these shots to be bioweapons.

False. No evidence whatsoever. Any hoax you can find on bitchute can easily be debunked.
edit on 27-4-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well I hadn't heard it by that name, but I've known people hospitalized in their early 20s because as they put it "the virus they had attacked their heart". This was 20 years ago. Spent a few days in the hospital. It probably was myocarditis, but they didn't phrase it that way. And covid-19 sure wasn't around then.

Heart cells don't regenerate. Myocarditis is for life. When it's detectable that means there is significant damage. The best course of action is to literally avoid almost any physical activity for months. That's so the inflammation can decrease but the damage doesn't go away and the risk is always there, no matter what big pharma is paying people off to say about it beind "mild."

Everyone having heart attacks left and right isn't "mild."

The vaccine doesn't cause viral myocarditis, it's not a virus. It causes direct t-cell infiltration via stimulating the immune system to attack cardio muscle IF the spike proteins end up in the heart, which is seems they do often.

It makes sense because the spike proteins are seen as antigens that get presented on the cell surface of vascular cells in the heart. Your immune system attacks and destroys the cell to get rid of the threat. That destroys heart cells, and they don't regenerate because cardiac tissue doesn't regenerate.

Conclusion: “We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

My response was to your post that no one ever heard of it before 2020. It was around. Other viruses caused it as well. The friends that I know who were hospitalized because the " virus they had attacked their heart" was 20 years ago. They just didn't refer to it by the technical name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join