It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azov And Civilians Beneath The Steel Works

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

Based upon what?

they haven't let their women and children leave there have they ?

my reply opened with ?
i consider "self justification" as being a character flaw

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You give him, the Leader of Russia and the whole of it's armed forces creds for not hiding in a bunker?!!!

Bloody hell.......he is not doing any "fighting" himself.

He's sending his cannon fodder to do that.

How brave is that?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is this actually just a new Will Smith survivor horror ala "I am Legend"?

Seen it... but didn't get the t-shirt, wasn't good enough.
edit on 25-4-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: Literary poppycock

edit on 25-4-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: *actually

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Seeing as how Russia never honour their so called cease fires, rubbish.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy

Based upon what?

my reply opened with ?

If you aren't there, you don't know sh#t

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Naw your right its just the end of 50ft tables Putin hides behind.

As to calling them "rats" or "cowards" i wonder if you would be silly enough to say that to one of the defenders face to face and see what happens next?

If it was about Russia vs the West then Russia will lose because its clear as day they are not the Warsaw Pact.

This war, and im glad you accept it as such, is about Putin's attempt to return Russia to something resembling the USSR, which is completely unrealistic in todays world.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kester

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russia invasion.

Where is the version says there is a top-secret NATO bioweapons lab under the steelworks?

Who DREW THE BORDER LINES?

When did Ukraine have ties with the Rus?

What was the Capitol of Russia historically.

What percent of the people support Russia?

Democracy?
Foreign entities drawing borders in places they have no business..

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I would think that they would be able to find the exaust stacks and seal them from the outside. Or are they that dumb? Or maybe they don’t want to kill them? It really leaves it all to question
edit on 25-4-2022 by DystopianSunfall666 because: Adding another thought

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DystopianSunfall666
a reply to: vonclod

I would think that they would be able to find the exaust stacks and seal them from the outside. Or are they that dumb? Or maybe they don’t want to kill them? It really leaves it all to question

Look at any underground bunker system, they pretty much all have diesel generators, that is really my only point.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The body language between the soldier and the dark haired girl suggests she has reason to hate him. a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Im blown away that there are Russian apologists on this forum.

Really? Paid actors, nukes and bio-labs in the basement?

You do realize Russia is reporting the same exact info as the Ukrainians on Mariupol.. which directly coincides with the media reports.

-Russia has unjustly invaded a sovereign nation
-Their attempt on the Capital failed
-Their are now going for the low hanging fruit for small victories.
-The remaining people and soldiers are held up in the Steel Works.. its being shelled repeatedly, firefights on the perimeter.
- They want to evacuate, but they dont truat the Russians because the Russians have been killing civilians everywhere else
-Theyre standing their ground because as they see it, theyre dying either way, and holding out for a miracle

Meanwhile, the US and NATO is restocking and re-arning Ukraine to help keep Russia at bay ans hopefully push them back.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Maybe they won't surrender because they don't like porridge.

a reply to: Lucidparadox

edit on 26 4 2022 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Freedom you mean the US using Ukraine agaisnt Russia and China as before the conflict?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Im blown away that there are Russian apologists on this forum.

Many were called Assad, Pro Libyan Govt apologists for simply having a different narrative compared to those who support the current.

-Their attempt on the Capital failed

Kiev was near the goal.
-Their are now going for the low hanging fruit for small victories.
They are controlling the Eastern parts.

Meanwhile, the US and NATO is restocking and re-arning Ukraine

re-arning Ukraine with older weaponry. Ukraine still doesn't control the skies.

You had been watching to much of mainstream news media when it comes to Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

-Russia has unjustly invaded a sovereign nation

So Ukrainian govt is justified killing donbass children and shelling residents because they wanted independence?

small victories

Not really small victories fact is there is something missing that your MSM doesn't want tell.

Russia already controls the skies.
edit on 26-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy

Based upon what?

my reply opened with ?

If you aren't there, you don't know sh#t

I suppose watching the media's take on Ukraine makes a person an expert on Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
If there are civilians in the steel factory I will be really surprised if Azov let's them evacuate and leave. If there is civilians & children in there I pray that they get out safely I just can't see Azov letting them leave, as they are a human shields for Azov and Azov knows that obviously.

A Canadian news outlet CTV, City news showed a video of this i had posted but was attacked for it..

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You do realize Russia is reporting the same exact info as the Ukrainians on Mariupol.. which directly coincides with the media reports.

- They want to evacuate, but they dont truat the Russians because the Russians have been killing civilians everywhere else

I have two threads on here that say different.

This thread has 20 videos I made that are a little under 15 minutes long with nothing but interviews with residents of Mariupol that were caught in between the fighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this thread I posted yesterday going over the findings of Bucha investigators and crappy reporting of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

War propaganda: The US deliberately spreads misinformation and the media readily adopts it

This is nothing new, but that's exactly what Western "quality media" have been doing since the start of the Russian military operation in Ukraine: they've been releasing articles citing such information in spades, and they're being completely uncritical about it. The “quality media” thus play their role as amplifiers of Western government propaganda. This has nothing to do with critical or even objective reporting.

In the US, it has now been openly said several times that this is exactly how it works and that the US government sees itself engaged in an information war against Russia and is therefore deliberately publishing unconfirmed or fictitious information against Russia. Among other things , NBC reported on this in an article that is well worth reading , in which a US representative stated, for example:

"When we talk about it, it doesn't have to be solid intelligence," a US official said. “It is more important to pre-empt them – especially Putin – before they do anything. This is preventative. We don't always want to wait until we're 100 percent sure they're going to do something. We want to preempt them to stop them.”

St.Petersburg based German reporter and author Thomas Röper shares his impressions after visiting Mariupol and reveals how MSM spins facts and distorts truth about Mariupol, Azov and war in Ukraine:
"Majority in Southern Ukraine is afraid that Russia will leave."

t.me...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Naw vNex92 i meant what i said.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russia's invasion, simple as that really.

As to your China nonsense, China won't back Russia in any more than a token effort because the USA and the West are far too big a customer base, Russia not so much.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join