It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The link between the 2011 Japanese Earthquake and a video game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As I told in this thread there is a Japanese video game called Deadly Premonition which was released in Japan on 11 March 2010, exactly one year before the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that also caused the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster on that country.

Given its nationality, its name, the release date and that it’s related to the reactionary conspirators, I wonder if this video game was used as an announcement of what was going to happen in Japan in one year and maybe of other events.

The main plot has nothing to do with earthquakes or tsunamis, as far as I can remember, but it also has 50 secondary missions and I didn’t do all of them. As I said in the opening post, If you enjoy video games and don’t dislike this genres, please try to play this artwork in case you can spot something I missed.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Japan has lots of earthquakes, and it's a common theme in everything from Manga to video games.

In any given year there would be dozens of different TV shows and so on featuring earthquakes, probability says that one of them will be released close to a big earthquake.

For example the Anime version of X had an episode delayed form broadcast because there was a big quake a couple of days before it was due to be broadcast.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No. The Fukushima quake hit 13 months after the game release, on April 11, 2011. A premonition is when you instinctively 'feel' some event will happen; a prophecy is foretelling a future event.
I don't think the Fukushima quake fits or the game release into either category.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

“Combined Disaster” card of Illuminati Card Game proves that — The Japan Earthquake disaster was planned to bring down Japan. They had combined disasters as shown in card e.g Earthquake-Tsunami — Nuclear power plant radiation leakage. And the 8.9 earthquake started at 2:47 local time which also matches the “Combined Disaster” card clock time too.

medium.com...@serenthomas/illuminati-card-game-shows-japan-earthquake-was-pre-planned-ff3d50d0ad49

Seems I can't put pictures today....

edit on 23-4-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well , let's hope they never release a cure all vaccine .
Then recommend everyone take the vaccine.
Then release a mutagen that turns all that took the vaccine into zombies .

Oh , wait....

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes, but as I said in the OP, this video game’s main plot has nothing to do with natural disasters, it’s about the pursuit of a serial killer. On the other hand, I do recall one of the many secondary characters talking about a disaster, but I played this game a long time ago and I can’t remember much more right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I actually have the complete (I think) set of Illuminati cards. I purchased them some years ago for their aesthetics value and to check by myself how close they were to reality, but since then my knowledge of the reactionary conspiracy has grown exponentially (well, before 2021 I didn’t even know it existed) and now I can tell you they seem to be designed by members of this conspiracy using one of their tricks: they tell their plans using the legal protection of fiction and at the same time, they project what they’re going to do onto their enemies, in this case the non-existent illuminati.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Nobody said it was a premonition, it was an announcement. Deadly Premonition is just the title of this video game.

new topics

top topics

join