It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samuel Aun Woer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I did come across one theory that The Garden of Eden could of been somewhere in the Sahara Desert, which got bigger cause of deforestation and the land drying up.

The part where Adam and Eve get kicked locked out of Paradise and into a wasteland causs they needed a 4 bedroom, later a 3. The Garden had to be on earth too, to fit in with the whole Genesis thing, and not the Sun being the source of all creation.
edit on 21-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Read up on the tree of life, Kabbalah, Tao, Thai Chi Chaun, Yoga, Kundalini, QiGong... and these are just the ones i know, and they tell you what the garden of eden and all myths really mean, its all about the human body, study the microcosm first look at it all the most abstract details, think like them, dissecting bodies, figuring how energy is transfered, for example the male body in the throes of passion would form and energy channel from the brain to the sacrum up to the penis, a J for Jesus if you will

one minute detail, the devil is in the details they say, it would seem the devil is in everything ha

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TempleTenSA when i say think like them i mean whoever at that time period is remaking the analogy

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TempleTenSA
I recently came across the website valhallavitality.com... -the-potential-of-enclomiphene-peptide-a-deep-dive, which talks about the impressive potential of enklofimen peptide and I would like to recommend you to visit this resource. The first thing I liked was the clarity and accessibility of the information. For me, this article helped me to gain a deeper understanding of how this drug can affect health and fitness

good post

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yeute

Crazy how you bump this thread today, when just last night I was investigating the same material !

From the OP : author VM Samael Aun Weor's works, including the PDF pamplet " The Perfect Matrimony ", are still available today.

International Gnostic Association for Anthropological Studies is a non-profit org, dedicated to spreading VM Samael Aun Weor's message.

International Gnostic Association for Anthropological Studies

That link is to the Canadian branch, so if it doesn't work, try searching for something similar.

There is also an org called Glorian, who seem to freely distribute similar wisdom, along with some works of VM Samael Aun Weor, for all whom are called.

Glorian.org

In his book Fundamentals of Gnostic Education, Samael Aun Weor reminds us of a fundamental experience in life:

“This Via Crucis that is our miserable existence begins in infancy and youth with mental disorders due to intimate family tragedies, difficulties at home and at school, etc.

“It is clear that during childhood and youth all these problems do not manage to really affect us—with few exceptions—in much of a profound manner; however, when we become adults we start questioning: “Who am I? Where do I come from? Why do I have to suffer? What is the purpose of our existence?” etc.

“On the path of life we all have asked ourselves these questions. We all have wanted at sometime to investigate, inquire, find out the “why” of so many sorrows, troubles, struggles, and sufferings, yet unfortunately, we always seem to end up caged within some theory, or within some opinion, or within some belief, or within what the neighbor stated, or within what some decrepit old fogie told us, etc.

“Thus, since we have lost our true innocence and the peace of a tranquil heart, we are incapable of experiencing the truth directly, in all of its harshness, given that we depend on what others might say; so, because of this, we are obviously on the wrong path.”

Peace be with you

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i listened to many of their podcasts and even donated a few times

BUT there's too much emphasis on sex and transmutation through sex to evolve...its like a sex cult

goes against the bible and what i've read in nag hammadi and buddhist texts which didn't require this to be at peace or evolve

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join