It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna first CEO and all his friends..Guess who

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Fauci, Gates, and of course Soros and Epstein all have had their hands into the wonderful company called Moderna which some have grown to like (money) while others have regretted the day they or their loved ones got the Moderna jab. youtu.be... Regardless it is an interesting video

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Fauci started working for the NIH in 1968 and is still working for them, having worked his way up through the ranks to now being the director.

Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics.

At no stage was Fauci employed by Moderna.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Looking at the way this technology works, could also mean:

modify-electronic-rna

With the way this programing is rolling out with many different variations in the batches, seams to be the plans.

With the cast of characters so far, how could it not end like some scify / horror movie?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Fact check: Dr. Fauci was not the first CEO and other false claims about biotech company Moderna

A video featuring claims that Dr. Anthony Fauci was the first CEO of Moderna; that Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci were college roomates; that George Soros was the founder of Moderna and that Jeffrey Epstein was the main investor of Moderna

Bill Gates enrolled at Harvard University in 1973, seven years after Dr. Fauci graduated from Cornell

IG Farben was dismantled when Soros was a teenager

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Fauci started working for the NIH in 1968 and is still working for them, having worked his way up through the ranks to now being the director.

Right. And Joe and Hunter Biden are not "employed" by the CCP.

Sure, we get it. Anything else you'd like to enlighten us about?

Truthfully, though, i do concede that "employed by" shouldn't be confused with "on the payroll of."
:
edit on 2022 4 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think Fauci has been an on-again off-again Moderna consultant and advisor 🤫

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

The "Fact Checker(s)" is/are biased and paid one sided 🥶

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: chr0naut

Looking at the way this technology works

What, ludicrous online lies?

, could also mean:

modify-electronic-rna

With the way this programing is rolling out with many different variations in the batches, seams to be the plans.

With the cast of characters so far, how could it not end like some scify / horror movie?

I have tried to find out who were the investors in Moderna, and the names Fauci, Gates, Soros, and Epstein aren't on the list. Moderna is doing really well, so I would think that if these people had invested in Moderna, they would be conspicuous in making money from it. This is the list of people who are really making money from Moderna:

Top Moderna Shareholders - Investopedia

Who owns Moderna Inc? - stockzoa

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No. That would be a conflict of interest.

Fauci is director of a Federal regulatory agency which ensures that pharmacological companies like Moderna do not do unethical, unsafe, or illegal things.

Fauci has a long work history with the NIH and has not jumped from company to company in his working life. The NIH is his employer and source of income. In 2019, Fauci was the highest paid Federal employee.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's Finances and Investments: Truth Versus Rumors - Market Realist

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Truthfully, though, i do concede that "employed by" shouldn't be confused with "on the payroll of."
:

It is a matter of record that Hunter Biden has worked for Chinese companies. We also know what he was paid in those roles, and when it happened.

However, unlike only one particular previous POTUS (who also it was later revealed did receive significant capital from China), Joe Biden has disclosed his financial dealings before assuming office.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmmm 🤔

What country of origin?

What do the last names say?

Any reports of any specific intel agencies working Epstein?

Any ties at all??

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Fact Checkers are biased and paid one sided

Or perhaps they started the claims too begin with in a nefarious attempt to muddy the waters and discredit anyone who questions Fauci's associations

edit on 17-4-2022 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

:

It is a matter of record that Hunter Biden has worked for Chinese companies. We also know what he was paid in those roles, and when it happened.

However, unlike only one particular previous POTUS (who also it was later revealed did receive significant capital from China), Joe Biden has disclosed his financial dealings before assuming office.

yeah his personal ones but not his S corps andLLC's. where is the 1.5 bil and the 3 carat diamond?

the CCP is not california and won't give that kind of scratch to any old drug addict. he flew on AF2 with joe to finish the deal. what did joe think? hunter was getting eggrolls and kung pao chicken?

oh but the trump deflection! didn't see that coming at all!

let them do a deep dive into the bidens like they did with trump.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Fauci is director of a Federal regulatory agency which ensures that pharmacological companies like Moderna do not do unethical, unsafe, or illegal things.

Fauci has a long work history with the NIH and has not jumped from company to company in his working life. The NIH is his employer and source of income. In 2019, Fauci was the highest paid Federal employee.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's Finances and Investments: Truth Versus Rumors - Market Realist

Next you will be claiming there is no lobbying in Congress and no revolving doors between politics and big business. How a so called Christian like yourself can defend all this blatant corruption is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Next you will be claiming there is no lobbying in Congress and no revolving doors between politics and big business.

Of course not. There are evidences that there is some corruption. That doesn't imply that everything is only corrupt, all the time, every time. There is law, investigative journalism, audits, approvals boards, oversight committees, congressional investigations, and checks and balances going on all the time.

How a so called Christian like yourself can defend all this blatant corruption is beyond me.

I wasn't defending any corruption. I was looking at several claims from the video and seeing if they stand up as factual, verified by other information sources.

Several of the things alleged in the video cannot possibly be true if the other unrelated (and differently motivated) information is true.

edit on 18/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join