It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. John Durham Releases Documents Showing Obama Approved of Hillary Damaging Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, April 15, 2022 ("Good Friday" blessings!)

-------

Former President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, confirmed twice that his boss (Barack Obama) ordered the operation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, requiring that candidate Donald J. Trump, his family, friends, and campaign employees, be SPIED UPON, with appropriate legal action (SC Bob Mueller) occurring after Donald Trump beat Hillary. (Special Counsel Robert Mueller was tee'd up by FBI-friend, Rod Rosenstein)

-CareWeMust

You're mentally confused, again--"remembering" stuff that never happened.

Crossfire Hurricane was started by FBI director James Comey at the end of July. He testified that he didn't tell Obama about it until late in the year 2016, when Obama was a short-timer in office. The Steele Dossier never made its way to FBI HQ until September, so it didn't have any role in starting Crossfire Hurricane. Clapper did NOT say that Obama ordered Crossfire Hurricane. He testified that Obama ordered the Intelligence Community to conduct an all agency assessment of the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The assessment was targeted at the Russians, not at Trump.

Nice try Boomer.
Everything CWM posted in the OP has been documented hundreds of times with facts and timelines.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
From politifact:

"if it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did, that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place."

Clapper is talking about an assessment that Obama asked the intelligence community to carry out beginning in early December 2016, around the time the CIA had concluded Russia meddled in the election to help Trump and hurt Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

But Obama’s request for an intelligence deep-dive into Russian meddling doesn't support what the headline claims. The article is referring to a different aspect of the Russia probe, which didn’t emerge until several months after Obama left the White House.

The key distinction here is the difference between the intelligence community assessment Obama ordered in December 2016, and the appointment in May 2017 of Robert Mueller as special counsel. Mueller was tasked to investigate both Moscow’s election interference as well as ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

I don't see any collaborative effort between Obama and the Clinton foundation to effectively assassinate Trump's reputation, nor Obama endorsing her espionage tactics. His objective was identifying foreign interference.

edit on 15-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel I'd be a fool to think all it would take is a GOP majority to start the justice ball rolling. If the rolls were reversed, heads would already be on the chopping block. The majority of Republican politicians are on the same page as the democrats, or they're all a bunch of wusses.
Remember the months of looting and rioting over the results of the 2016 election, with the likes of Pelosi and Waters leading the charge? I do.
Remember all the Republicans leading the charge over the 2019 election? I don't.
I can't stick my head far enough in the sand to pretend there's a difference between party goals after Trump's presidency and Biden's 'election'.
I believe there is a small handful of high-level politicians on both sides of the aisle who actually do have the best interests of the US and its citizen at heart, but are far too small a minority to make a difference. I think they're only allowed to remain in the game as a mouthpiece to 'prove' there's a difference in parties.

Actions speak louder than words, and I'm not seeing much difference in what the parties vote and stand for. It's fun to think there will be accountability, though.
edit on 500000077America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Boadicea

It's already proven she knew, she was behind it.

No, it's not. Even as your excerpt states, it is an "allegation" about her "possible role." Much further in your link:

Ratcliffe said the intelligence community was unable to confirm the validity of the claim that Clinton cooked up the scandal. He wrote the information was derived from “Russian intelligence analysis ” that could have been an “exaggeration or fabrication.” Sources told Politico that members of both parties on the Senate Intelligence Committee previously discounted the claim as unsupported by fact.

There was and is no proof, so it has not been "proven."

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
it was Perkins Coie !!!😎🚬

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Fine, it's known and proven Obama was briefed that Clinton was cooking up a Russian scandal on Trump ... and then it happened, and Obama did nothing to ensure the integrity of the election.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: PurpleFox

Happy birthday!

But do go find something better to do... something that fills your heart with joy... and then enjoy!!!
Vegas baby!

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
it was Perkins Coie !!!😎🚬

It always is.

And Marc Elias.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Obama knew, and did far more then that..

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Obama knew, and did far more then that..

It's proven he was told Hillary was cooking up a fake scandal scheme involving Russia. He then knew exactly what he was told Hillary would do, happened. He then did nothing to investigate whether Hillary was behind it, and worked on investigating Trump.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why didn't Obama speak out about Hillarys Russian disinformation campaign after he was out of office?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Why didn't he speak out when he was IN office?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He was the head of the resist movement?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He was the head of the resist movement?

You spelled racist incorrectly/

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
"Obama approved of Hillary damaging Trump's reputation" but no actual quotes from him or anything, just a memo from the CIA that was on his desk at some point in 2016.

Obama lapdog James Clapper said twice on CNN that Obama approved Hillarys plan.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Bingo. ATS gets so much traffic, you can start one thread a week on the same subject, and a thousand people will see it who had not known it before.

It's interesting how many people don't understand that concept.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You do not link a source, as usual. Why do you continue to mislead
people on this board with fake quotes?

Is this a hobby, or what of yours?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Nothing ever is going to happen to any of those elected officials. . They are immune from any punishment. Only we the people can take back our country. And let me tell ya, it’s not going to be by electing new officials. a reply to: carewemust

You are right. Nothing will ever happen.
Even under Trump, he did not pursue Clinton.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What bothers me is that whoever wins the next election has got everybody on board to "save Ukraine".

Every side at this point takes us further down the path of escalating into what will certainly be a nuclear war.

Everybody wants to be paid in blood.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Because he can't, not in his job description. Those who can go after her covered for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join