It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie to learn how the Reactionary Conspiracy operates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It is The Boys from Brazil, a film released in 1978. Tittle is a bit misleading because it is neither about boys nor it takes place in Brazil. It’s about a “secret” nazi organization preparing the way for a fresh comeback. It’s very probably based on some parts of the real conspiracy (Level 2) so it has a great historic&informative value. Main character is the infamous Dr. Josef Mengele. Please play attention to two aspects from this movie because that’s how they work in real life:

1) The percentage of Jewish people in the hit list.

2) Perhaps the most important: how do they reach their enemies, perfectly visualized in the last 30 minutes or so.

Keep in mind this movie, like many others of this style, has a unpleasant scene involving animals towards the middle of it. This kind of scenes were made on purpose to make people stop watching the film, thus reducing the number of witnesses who could learn how the conspiracy works.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thanks for the finding, Snarl.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Heh, I do a random skip, hit the scene about 'cloning'.

It's a topic that has gone awefully quiet, and I don't even want to know the truth actually.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCringe

Yes, I think that is the unpleasant scene I was talking about. But there is another short scene with a scientist writing in a blackboard which is very amusing, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I've known of this movie for awhile and have it in my library, BUT I've never watched it all the way through, because, well, like you said. Forgot all about it till now. You gave me extra incentive to go watch it start to end.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Yes, they did that trick in some movies for the purpose of emptying cinemas, let’s remember it’s from the 1970s and people from that time weren’t accustomed to watch unpleasant things in the movies or in the TV.

Beyond that, I did some posts in the television, video games, Fantasy & Science Fiction and comics forums recommending other artworks I think are also related to the fascist/islamist conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well, I forced myself to sit down and watch it. WoW!! I was blown away by the human cloning revelations from a 70s movie. Then some 20 years later we had Dolly the sheep controversy and in short order went quiet. I can only imagine & not imagine where such eugenics 'science' is now today. It never ended, just went underground.

I'll check out your other threads/posts. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join