It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America Racist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
With a question like that, I should probably write a short disclaimer. "America" the country/government, not you. I don't think you're racist

Principle of Parsimony; "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity" (ie Occams Razor; Simpler explanations are more likely to be correct; avoid unnecessary or improbable assumptions.)

So, I present ... facts:

Business Plot:
Clandestine plan/operation by Nazi sympathizers in America, to overthrow the United States government and install a nationalist fascist government. Of which, FDR was aware of, and the organizers were so powerful, he wouldn't have been able to take action against them. Major General Smedley Butler gave a televised speech in regard to the plot

Operation Paperclip:
US Intelligence operation where over 1000+ Nazi scientists were taken into employment for the United States federal government between 1949 and 1960. The first director of launch operations for NASA was Kurt H. Debus, a former Nazi party member and scientist.

Kurt H Debus

Crack Epidemic of the 1980/90's:
With more evidence, allegations, witnesses, ect still coming out to this day, we're learning of the alphabet agencies and corporations involvement with drug manufacturers in Colombia, Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Abortion:
Given common traits in two females, a well off person will abort a fetus less often than a poor person. Abortion rates in middle class (just getting by in life) and lower class (behind in life) are 3-4 times as high to have an abortion than the upper class. African Americans are the leading race seeking abortions with on average 1,100,000 abortions a year, with white americans second at only on average 450,000 a year.

Marriage and Welfare state:
With the introduction of the New Deal and the ensuing welfare state legislature in the 30's, you can see in african american women ages 15-44, the marriage rate went from 38, to as high as 100 in every 1000 women were unmarried (statistics show until 1995). Birthrates out of wedlock increased 53% from 1940-1995.

www.hoover.org...

Logos and Ukraine:
Betty Crocker, Uncle Ben, Land-O-Lakes, Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins, Aunt Jemima, Spic and Span. What do they all have in common? THEY got cancelled... Again, Principle of Parsimony, I don't want to hear "well, they were racist logos!", you tell Aunt Jemima that when she need to feed her 20 kids.

Ronald McDonald, Birds Eye, Sun-Maid Raisins, Quaker Oats, Wendy's, KFC, BK King, Chef Boy R D, Jack Daniels, Cracker Jack. All good, they can come into the party.

Now we're learning that America probably has been funding and arming nazi organizations in Ukraine? That was the cherry on the top for me. I know a leftist will argue, "But...they're fighting the Russians!" I am against extremist terrorism against innocent civilians on either side, I don't have a dog in the fight, my family sleeps soundly at night.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Don't hit (or hate) me for being wrong or pointing out some observations.

Another one I would point out that was recently brought to my attention is redlining. Not specifically redlining itself, but the remnants of it. Redlining was bad, in the sense developers would not sell or rent properties to people of a certain race. This in turn created enclaves of homogeneous people within communities.

I am from Queens, New York, and the one thing I laugh at is when I hear that "Queens is the the most diverse borough and neighborhood in the world!". That's the funniest thing, because granted that may be true, but everyone is huddled together in their own community.

Hillside, Queens Village is strictly muslim/indian. Corona, Jackson heights strictly spanish. Jamaica, Hollis strictly black. Bayside, Whitestone strictly white. Flushing, strictly asian. I mean, maybe long island city, but everyone that lives there is a cab driver or freelance writer. Then again, I'd argue redlining still exists, how can you prove someone intentionally would not do business with you because of your race?
edit on J09422 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

There is no such thing as a Fair society. There are always biases based on cultural differences, skin tones, language accent, religion, the way other dress, the wrong shoes, or hell even birthright (caste systems).

So, yes, but no more than any other nation on the face of the planet and a hell of a lot less than the other 3/4 of the planet.

edit on 12-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The Left is unbelievably inescapably whole heartily 100% Racist .

But America as a whole no.
edit on 12-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

There is no such thing as a Fair society.

[...]

So, yes, but no more than any other nation on the face of the planet and a hell of a lot less than the other 3/4 of the planet.

Fairness is not a factor in recruiting former Nazi scientists or creating a nazi regime that (I'm arguing) has been in control of America since the 1930's...I'm attempting to argue these events are correlated.

And what relevance does 3/4ths of the worlds nations have to do with this when the OP is in regards to a timeline associated with America? I don't want to deflect away from having a conversation about our government (assuming you're American).

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm assuming you implied the people that make up America. Which is the reason for my disclaimer in the opening of the OP.

I thought this was ATS...not facebook. These conversations don't exist here anymore, it pales in comparison to it's former glory, many years ago where I first learned about Operation Northwood as a teenager in high school.

ETA
Dead in the water, RIP *notices a recent Nazi thread just now* Irony...
edit on J14422 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I would say the government hates us all equally based on previous performance. Not just in the 20th and 21st centuries, for that matter.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sounds like you feel comfortable, i guess you are on the wining side of fairness?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm not racist. I think everyone should own a prisoner.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yes ... That element is racist.

Anyone that tells you the Nazi ideology was unique to Germans of Weimar or that there wasn't AMERICAN NAZIS then and now is either ignorant or disinfo agent.

It is easy to see.

Planned Parenthood founders?

Nazi financiers in the states..

Who was CONVICTED of trading with the enemy?

If that had pumped, NO WAY A SINGLE BUSH EVER POTUS!!! The media is clearly a weapon of the CIA..

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

There is no such thing as a Fair society. There are always biases based on cultural differences, skin tones, language accent, religion, the way other dress, the wrong shoes, or hell even birthright (caste systems).

You are clearly not even aware you have a koolaid iv stuck in your brain..

25% of the worlds inmates?
Wealth gaps beyond comprehension?
Nonstop wars, proxy wars, economic wars, trade wars, wars in drugs, poverty, illiteracy, diseases, etc

That is all Nazi..===. Racist.

CIA was founded by real Nazis!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I would say the government hates us all equally based on previous performance. Not just in the 20th and 21st centuries, for that matter.

Understanding what a government is at it's base may shed light 🕯️

Whether that is even then only way.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

More

edit on 13 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb

edit on 13 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb codes

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The Left is unbelievably inescapably whole heartily 100% Racist .

You have your opinion and no facts to back it up..

Affirmative Action, the specific operating method of the government is BASED ON RACE.

clearly the dictionary would make a great addition to your life

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Well, from the outside looking in I've got to say that it seems to me that the USA is most definitely NOT racist.
Sure, there are racist elements within the US and there may even be some lingering systemic racism but generally speaking I get the impression America is one of the least racist country's in the world.

Unfortunately there seems to be a tendency to blow every incident out of proportion and people with agenda's - on ALL sides - try to misrepresent events and situations to further their own vested interests, goals and objectives and/or pre-determined heavily biased viewpoint.

Racism should be opposed wherever, whenever and however it raises its ugly head.

Seems to me that the USA has many problems today - as do most countries - particularly the whole 'woke' programme and movement that is eating away at America's soul and the incredibly divisive, polarised and partisan nature of its political system.
But hey....people in glass houses and all that.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Seems to me that the USA has many problems today - as do most countries - particularly the whole 'woke' programme and movement that is eating away at America's soul and the incredibly divisive, polarised and partisan nature of its political system.
But hey....people in glass houses and all that.

The term affirmative action refers to a policy aimed at increasing workplace or educational opportunities for underrepresented parts of society. These programs are commonly implemented by businesses and governments by taking individuals' race, sex, religion, or national origin into account.

Defined..

You see the word race...

Opinions and emotional responses fail to overcome definitions..

But hey.. you are in the herd with your thoughts...so there is that.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Pretty much every disparity in the US can be put down to a multi generational poverty trap or family breakdown.

Unless someone is actually yelling the n word the odds are that it's not about race.

Even police interaction, Asian and Hispanic officer show the exact same sane trends.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Do you honestly think I - and the vast majority of people here on ATS - have no idea what 'Affirmative Action' is?
Do you think you are bringing something new to the party that none of us are already aware of?

Its sort of a given.

You think you know anything about me?
I assure you, you know # all about me, what I think, what I do and what I am.

Bell end.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He thinks Covid is " Space Dust "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cognitive disturbance in play.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Most of what you have posted as evidence has less to do with race and more to do with money, power, and class. Race comes into the picture only when it is convenient and can be used to advantage in the political and corporate arena.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Which is the reason for my disclaimer in the opening of the OP.

Your disclaimer is irrelevant because pretty much all you talked about was the people of America and not the government.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

The term affirmative action refers to a policy aimed at increasing workplace or educational opportunities for underrepresented parts of society.

How does this work out for Asians who represent only 7.2% of U.S. population?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join