It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL QB Cam Newton Dares to Say What Every Man Believes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
"A woman for me is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs"

Hahah, this is comedy gold. Oh no wait, I forgot this is what real manly men want.

I neither need nor do I want a woman that caters to anything. I would much rather have someone that pushes me , challenges me , that isn't a potato when it comes to conversations because I am not threatened by any of those things which I guess that makes me a sissy prick to which I wonder how my life will ever continue now that I have that designation ¿

As a couple , no matter the duration or designation, if you work out a system like "I pay the bills while you run the home base" then great but I sure as hell don't need a robot that knows how to just be barefoot and naked in the kitchen.

If someone has so fragile an ego or self belief system that they need a Stepford Wife then more power to them because it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Just to be clear though, the "real manly men " that need that , do not speak for all men.

It's a bit off putting when someone acts like they can talk for everyone. Let the community add their voice to the dialogue in their own words, if they agree or disagree.

A woman for me is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs

Any man who promotes this needs to educate themselves on what catering means, the entitlement behind that kind of language and rethink their relationship values.

edit on 12-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This is literally what we men want and, ladies if you want an actual man and not some sissy prick, this is how you get you a real one. Seems this was common knowledge which everyone knew and recognized not but a couple decades ago... better times then, better, STRONGER relationships and partnerships between men and women then, too. But you upset the apple cart and artificially try to force changes in human nature in the name of woke and the current absolute mess of a world, relationship and gender role wise, is the result.

Flame on....lol

My wife is my better half, she matured me into being a responsible dad and husband. It doesn't naturally happen for most men to be that way, they need nurturing just the same. What she gets in return is a strong man that provides for his family, and supports them 100%. She can sit back and trust me that I will do good for her and our kids. I am the man of the house and she is the woman and that is a 50/50 deal. We do not step on each other's territories.

That same recipe has kept its flavor for 37 years under my roof. You should teach class, Brother!!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
Yeah, they should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. 🙄

Also brainless and, essentially, useless in anything but domestic issues.

Why do you feel the need to go clear over to the extreme end of the spectrum? Aside from Islamic fundamentalism, most patriarchal societies have not featured perpetually barefoot, pregnant and "brainless" females. Quite the opposite, in fact. There is an entire world of colors to be found between radical feminism and abject misogyny.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup, it's called the natural argument.

Just bring up the typical role of almost ALL OTHER MAMMALS.

And now the female wants attention.
And now the male pursues.
And now the female submits.
And now the male bites her neck.
And now she's staying.

And that happens until they're captive, domesticated, or overpopulated. The more removed from homeostasis the more it deviates. At which point, smaller and smaller percentages reproduce as an increasing percentage turn into the mice and rats in the "behavioral sink" experiments. Behavior changes to things other than reproduction..
edit on 12-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is why I'm single. I have been much happier being single than having to put up with expectations of how I should be "as a man," from women who can't even take care of themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
This is why I'm single. I have been much happier being single than having to put up with expectations of how I should be "as a man," from women who can't even take care of themselves.

Most men can't take care of their selves either.

Having daughters showed me a new world..

The boys last 40 years have been mostly... A term for female dogs.

I went to a new school almost every year.. the guys were mostly punks... I was tall and nice, new how to fight.. and loved beating on bullies.. taking girls from local little nothings that grew up in one town, none ever really been in more than 2 fights...

But boy their mouths...such tough words...

Just like that word for female dogs.. exactly.

Cam Newton is nothing but a punk..

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

You sound like a full of sh!t kid w too much time after school

Upon reading your post I'd bet my had youte not over 19

Sit down....barking on the internet doesn't make you a man

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And yet here you are.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The reality is, not every relationship requires a man to lead. In my house, my wife will tell you im the leader. Ill tell you that we have a partnership, because I don't make important decisions without her. Knowing what I know of you, i'd guess your household is the same.

I'd bet that is what Newton has in mind in his statement, and he's speaking more against the emasculation of men by people pretending.

It is not toxic masculinity to seek to lead. Its toxic when you seek to lead at anothers expense. There are certainly cases of this in the world today. But its not the general rule, at least I don't think it is. My wife doesn't even have a log in to our bank account. But i'll be damned if her apathy on that will dictate her access to cash that she has earned too.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And yet here you are.

mmm yes, because my manhood and credibility are in question, and im the one making giant claims

Again you fail to see truth over your bias once again bothers me not

It's a bit off putting when someone acts like they can talk for everyone. Let the community add their voice to the dialogue in their own words, if they agree or disagree.

And yet here YOU are
edit on 4/13/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Most men can't take care of their selves either.

Having daughters showed me a new world..

The boys last 40 years have been mostly... A term for female dogs.

I went to a new school almost every year.. the guys were mostly punks... I was tall and nice, new how to fight.. and loved beating on bullies.. taking girls from local little nothings that grew up in one town, none ever really been in more than 2 fights...

But boy their mouths...such tough words...

Just like that word for female dogs.. exactly.

Cam Newton is nothing but a punk..

Cool story.

Men are weak, sure. Women can share the blame as well because they don't refuse to date those weak, pretty boys. They date them, have sex with them, and then get angry after getting knocked up and the guy hits the road.

Maybe if women would quit dating those kinds of men and grow up themselves and have some respect for themselves guys would get their heads out of their asses and do some growing of their own instead of chasing tail.

There's more to life than just sex.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join