It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL QB Cam Newton Dares to Say What Every Man Believes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"And it’s a lot of women who are bad b----es and I say ‘b----es’ in a way not to degrade a woman but just to go off the aesthetic of what they deem as a ‘boss chick.’ A woman for me is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs. I think a lot of times when you get that aesthetic of like ‘I’m a boss b----, I’m a this, I’m a that,’ no baby. But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead."

Of course the woke idiots are #ting all over this man for speaking truth to power, but he's smart enough that he certainly knew to expect bristling.

This is literally what we men want and, ladies if you want an actual man and not some sissy prick, this is how you get you a real one. Seems this was common knowledge which everyone knew and recognized not but a couple decades ago... better times then, better, STRONGER relationships and partnerships between men and women then, too. But you upset the apple cart and artificially try to force changes in human nature in the name of woke and the current absolute mess of a world, relationship and gender role wise, is the result.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This is literally what we men want and, ladies if you want an actual man and not some sissy prick, this is how you get you a real one. Seems this was common knowledge which everyone knew and recognized not but a couple decades ago... better times then, better, STRONGER relationships and partnerships between men and women then, too. But you upset the apple cart and artificially try to force changes in human nature in the name of woke and the current absolute mess of a world, relationship and gender role wise, is the result.

Flame on....lol

My wife is my better half, she matured me into being a responsible dad and husband. It doesn't naturally happen for most men to be that way, they need nurturing just the same. What she gets in return is a strong man that provides for his family, and supports them 100%. She can sit back and trust me that I will do good for her and our kids. I am the man of the house and she is the woman and that is a 50/50 deal. We do not step on each other's territories.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I know they officially don't like one line replies here, and I guess a one word reply would be even worse, bit all I can say to that is ...

Yep!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

He is speaking facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Contrary to the headline that boastfully proclaims ''what every man believes'', I agree with you. Not every man believes the rot that is being suggested by Newton and others of that mind set. The kind of thinking that emanates from that frame of reference NEEDS,to defend it's own myopic view, to consider men who do not believe that way as not being '' an actual man'' but rather a ''sissy prick''. Absurd.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Contrary to the headline that boastfully proclaims ''what every man believes'', I agree with you. Not every man believes the rot that is being suggested by Newton and others of that mind set. The kind of thinking that emanates from that frame of reference NEEDS,to defend it's own myopic view, to consider men who do not believe that way as not being '' an actual man'' but rather a ''sissy prick''. Absurd.

Parts of what Newton says is correct, he just says it in a wrong way. The woman needs to let the man lead, while being a leader in other ways. His part of saying you don't know when to shut up can be said for old Cam there too...lol

To be honest when he talked I picture a Black woman being that way. Maybe due to the huge amount of black single mothers they have evolved into this kind of state of being both sides in a relationship. Old Cam should be the last to throw stones since Black men don't have much of a track record of being a good husband and dad...

edit on 12-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Same here.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Oh, don't get me wrong, my wife is absolutely my better half. Our marriage is very traditional. I bring home the paychecks and she keeps a tight ship running the house.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Oh, don't get me wrong, my wife is absolutely my better half. Our marriage is very traditional. I bring home the paychecks and she keeps a tight ship running the house.

I have never liked Cams attitude though. My wife is a foreigner, so very different views on the rolls of the wife and husband. She wouldn't even mow the lawn for like 10 years since it was a man's thing to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Uh, no. Not every man believes that.

That statement is completely degrading to women.

The man says, sit down, shut up, and cook me dinner, and afterwards make sure you're ready to make me happy.

That is NOT what I believe, and men that do should check themselves.

If that is the way you and your wife are, that's cool, nothing against that. However, it's a big round world with around 8 billion people, roughly 51% are men, and I promise you that not all men think that.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Wow. As a female, um. No. I'm not going to take advice on how I should be from a man with 7 kids, never married and who chooses to have babies with Instagram "models". His first longtime girlfriend was good enough to have 5 kids with but not marry and he still cheated, so, umm yeah, he shouldn't be a spokesman for all men.

edit on 12-4-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hmmmmm.... my husband says that badass men need badass women. They complement and support each other. Real badass men have better things to do and accomplish than lead their wives around on chain. They need a woman who can do for herself and by herself for necessary and practical reasons, as well as be able to do things with and for her husband for pleasure and leisure.

And it's a two-way street.

We've been happily married 40+ years...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I have never liked Cams attitude though. My wife is a foreigner, so very different views on the rolls of the wife and husband. She wouldn't even mow the lawn for like 10 years since it was a man's thing to do.

Does she enjoy it now? Or is it weird that I love mowing the lawn?

It smells so good... lots of fresh air and sunshine... and butterflies and hummers... and looks prettier and prettier with every pass... It's the best feeling in the world when it's all done and beautiful.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

...my husband says that badass men need badass women

Your husband is right.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Wow. As a female, um. No. I'm not going to take advice on how I should be from a man with 7 kids, never married and who chooses to have babies with Instagram "models". His first longtime girlfriend was good enough to have 5 kids with but not marry and he still cheated, so, umm yeah, he shouldn't be a spokesman for all men.

I don't know much about this guy but he sounds like a real piece of work.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I don't know much about this guy but he sounds like a real piece of work.

He's the Nick Cannon of sports, hasn't met a broad he doesn't want to reproduce with. I'm sure the holidays are interesting (if he even bothers) when all his offspring and their baby mommas show up. Total role model material.

edit on 12-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My wife and I have been together for 17 years. Married 11.

In that time our roles have switched. When I was preparing for the military and focusing only on training, she helped me through that.

During the 2008 crash I lost my job and she helped me through that.

Now I'm the one who brings home the bacon and she teaches our kids and keeps a good home. I couldn't do what I do without her support.

This person seems to be a cheater, a liar, and a philanderer. I'm not going to take advice from this idiot who hasn't been able to make a relationship work even with kids involved.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Although I may be stereotyping if he's looking for a more "traditional" partner, maybe not pick one that bases her "career" on her looks and social media likes?

Also what about the sexy bad *ss men who are chefs? They should not cook at home because the "little lady" should?

I can change the oil in my car, discuss automotive stuff for hours and like to play video games, but I should just stick with my hobby baking?

I like having a partner, not a boss.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Also what about the sexy bad *ss men who are chefs?

You rang?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Haha! You're sarcastic, can cook and Italian? If you have dimples, I may swoon. Too funny.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join