It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snake in the Water.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The snake is a symble of Evil.
This video is the best thing I have ever seen!

rumble.com...

Please listen to the full video.
it puts all the parts together.

I drink filtered water.
reverse osmosis water filter 1 micron.
its keeping me safe!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just watched this tonight as well and made post about it. Crazy stuff! I don't even know if I trust bottled water
a reply to: buddha

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Fascinating, believable and ultra-scary!

Not snake oil ...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
one thing what i got out of this

a person runs into problems once believing those tests (which produce false positives and weren't designed to do this testing)
and proceeds to get "treated" or foolishly falls prey to allowing themselves to be "injected" with the "juice"
or even worse hospitalized for treatment which includes use of the "super juice"
edit on 11-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Worth watching. And if one cannot be bothered watching this, then one probably should not bother commenting on this.
edit on 12-4-2022 by Shar_Chi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Dr. Ardis has connected quite a few dots together and his snake venom poisoning theory seems plausible. I wonder how the Graphene Oxide ties into all of this as well, as it's definitely a major piece of the puzzle.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The venom peptides are but 1 element of a multi-phasic bioweapon that includes graphene oxide and nanobots which can become self-assembling circuits that react to 5g stimulation. There are at least 3 videos of dr Ardis on this subject with; Stu Peters, Mike Adams and Steeltruth. I found the Adams to be most informative (brighteon). I believe he found a key piece of the puzzle all of us have been looking to solve.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This has opened up a new vista, certainly - the guy promoting the theory likes the sound of his own voice a little bit too much, likes the fact that he's the one who cracked this nut - but still, there are elements of this (many) that make a lot of sense, and overall it's very suggestive that this could in fact be the data hack which unlocks some of the secrets of the conspiracy.

The serpentine connection is no accident.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
This has opened up a new vista, certainly - the guy promoting the theory likes the sound of his own voice a little bit too much, likes the fact that he's the one who cracked this nut - but still, there are elements of this (many) that make a lot of sense, and overall it's very suggestive that this could in fact be the data hack which unlocks some of the secrets of the conspiracy.

The serpentine connection is no accident.

Tell me if You had discovered this.
would you get excited and angry?

and some one beat me to this post!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nah... I was watching the video but when it got to the point where Ardis says that the king cobra venom is hemotoxic (27:02), I lost interest. Nope. King cobra venom is neurotoxic. He also makes the statement, "king cobra and other vipers". Sorry, but again, NOPE. King cobras are an elapid, not viperidae. www.sciencedirect.com...

Sorry. Fail.

top topics

join