It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird trails seen in Alaska sky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This looks like somewhere up north I'm assuming....

I've lived in Alaska for over 20 years and growing up on the Kenai peninsula I saw trails like this daily...

I'm surprised they even sent a rescue team....

Something with the wide open clear skies and the cold dry temperature there creates some wild effects with the clouds and enhances the appearance of the con/chemtrails...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Currently I'm living in beautiful southeast Alaska and the skies are different here....

Something about the kenai/Anchorage area in the north churns out these trippy looking ones...
edit on 1-7-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Can anyone elaborate to me what this is?

Wonder what's going on here

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tacoman101

They’re using a C-130 for cloud seeding.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Boy they must be doing alot of cloud seeding in my area then. Every single day as of late i see planes spraying this stuff in checkerboard patterns blotting out the sky. I've also noticed on a few occasions where one plane will be spraying this stuff and then another plane will fly by and its contrail will disappear within like 5- 10 seconds while the other planes contrail will linger for hours as i described above. I'll add that i live in a very rural place and there should be no reason to have as much traffic as i've seen recently "Yes i understand there are hundreds of planes flying at any given time" But it's been super active as of late. The closest airport is almost 150 miles away. Isn't the purpose of cloud seeding to produce rain? It hasn't rained here in close to two months. I've sat and watched while a plane was doing the checkerboard pattern, it stopped producing a contrail ,went a bit into the distance and did a U turn and started to produce a contrail again to continue the formation of the checkerboard pattern.
edit on 23-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: missed a R

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Cloud seeding and contrails have absolutely nothing to do with each other. You’re seeing some of those thousands, not hundreds, of planes traveling from point a to point b going over your head. It’s absolutely irrelevant how close the nearest airport is to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I've also noticed on a few occasions where one plane will be spraying this stuff and then another plane will fly by and its contrail will disappear within like 5- 10 seconds while the other planes contrail will linger for hours

I've sat and watched while a plane was doing the checkerboard pattern, it stopped producing a contrail ,went a bit into the distance and did a U turn and started to produce a contrail again to continue the formation of the checkerboard pattern.

Yes i know this. Then what am i seeing them release? In perfect checkerboard patterns. What's the purpose of the checkerboard pattern from the exact same plane that i watched do a U turn? I would understand if i could clearly follow these lingering contrails back to different planes, in different directions, across the sky. I mean what is the probability of the correct meteorological conditions that promote persistent contrails to happen almost evey single day as of late? Why does one planes contrail disappear after a few seconds and another's linger for hours on the same day at the same exact time?

This is where im getting my info from

Seems to be a legit enough of a site. The way i'm understanding it, it makes it seem like it takes very specific circumstances, yet it seems like these circumstances are happening every single day.

Climate-impacting contrails need ice (super-)saturation to persist longer than a few minutes. However, this simple criterion cannot be easily applied for the prediction of persistent contrails. The current weather forecast models, which lack humidity data for assimilation in the upper troposphere, have difficulties coping with the enormous variability and sharp gradients in the relative humidity field. Thus, ice supersaturation, which is an extremal state of relative humidity, is hard to forecast at a precise location and time to allow contrail-avoiding flight routing. In this paper, we investigate the possibility of using dynamical proxy variables for improved contrail prediction. This idea is guided by the fact that the probability of ice supersaturation differs in different dynamical regimes. Therefore, we determine probability distributions of temperature, water vapour concentration, vertical velocity, divergence, relative and potential vorticity, geopotential height, and lapse rate conditioned on three situations: (a) contrail persistence not possible; (b) contrail persistence possible; and (c) strongly warming persistent contrails possible. While the atmospheric variables are taken from reanalysis data, the conditions (a–c) are based on airborne measurement data and radiation quantities from the reanalysis. It turns out that the vorticity variables, and in particular geopotential and lapse rate, show quite distinct conditional probabilities, suggesting a possibility to base an improved forecast of persistent contrails not only on the traditional quantities of temperature and relative humidity, but on these dynamical proxies as well. Furthermore, we show the existence of long flight tracks with the formation of strongly warming contrails, which are probably embedded in larger ice-supersaturated regions with conditions that foster such contrails. For forecasting purposes, this is a beneficial property since the humidity forecast is easier on large, rather than small, spatial scales.

edit on 23-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

They aren’t releasing anything. Contrails are a result of the engine exhaust interacting with extremely cold, humid air at high altitude. The heat from the exhaust causes ice crystals to form, when conditions are right, leaving a contrail. The conditions of the atmosphere determine how long they last. Those conditions can vary wildly over even a couple thousand feet. You can watch a plane leaving a nice long persistent contrail, while planes as little as two thousand feet above or below them won’t leave a contrail at all.

As for the checkerboard, it’s a result of the routes aircraft use. They don’t just fly wherever they want to. They’re flying waypoint to waypoint, and along established routes. If you look at the IFR High Altitude Enroute charts, you’ll see all kinds of routes across the country, intersecting at waypoints. If you watch on trackers that show them, you’ll see the flights mostly following them. They are changing to GPS navigation, but they’re still going waypoint to waypoint.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Are you just ignoring this?

I've sat and watched while a plane was doing the checkerboard pattern, it stopped producing a contrail ,went a bit into the distance and did a U turn and started to produce a contrail again to continue the formation of the checkerboard pattern.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Not at all. Again, atmospheric conditions. The plane flew out of conditions where contrails formed, and went into a hold, or had to turn back for a mechanical reason, and flew back into the area that contrails formed either while holding, or heading back to the airport they needed to return to.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not at all. Again, atmospheric conditions. The plane flew out of conditions where contrails formed, and went into a hold, or had to turn back for a mechanical reason, and flew back into the area that contrails formed either while holding, or heading back to the airport they needed to return to.

If thats the case then why didn't it continue to go across the sky back where it came from? Why did it continue to create the checkerboard pattern? I would be more then willing to draw a diagram of what i witnessed if that would help.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Because a holding pattern doesn’t send them all the way back. It literally has them holding over a certain point, waiting until they can continue on. They get told to go to a certain point, what direction to turn, and how many miles to fly each leg, as well as the approximate time the hold will end.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

if you are certain they are spraying you, do some investigation. You can use flight aware to identify what planes are flying over you at any given time. If you see a plane leaving a thick lasting trail, find out if it's a military transport, or a passenger plane. If it's a passenger plane, (even just one out of many) and it leaves the kind of trail you suspect as being chemical filled, then try to figure out where the put the chemical, and how they account for the weight of that chemical, coupled with all the passengers, luggage, and fuel.

Do a little leg work on this. You will:
A. bust the conspiracy wide ass open
or
B. learn the truth about this and ease your mind a bit so you can focus on things that are actually happening that directly effect you and yours.

Good luck, and never believe anyone, me or Dane Wiggington. Find out for yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

originally posted by: Zaphod58

If thats the case then why didn't it continue to go across the sky back where it came from? Why did it continue to create the checkerboard pattern? I would be more then willing to draw a diagram of what i witnessed if that would help.

Think of it this way, have you ever flown and hit turbulence? Why was it just in that one area, and not the entire flight? Could it be that conditions were there for turbulence, but not in other areas? Then think, if you flew through turbulence and came out the other side to calm air, if you flew back through that same air, would you find turbulence again? If so, then you now understand how a plane could leave contrails in one area, and not others.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This

Isn't showing a checkerboard pattern as a standard procedure.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

And you were almost certainly seeing more than one aircraft. You saw one go into a hold, and other aircraft crossing its path.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No sir i watched the same plane do U turns. It was a very clear day. and im looking at This

And i can't find one instance of planes intersecting in perfect checkerboard patterns. Maybe over major cites but they aren't perfect

As i linked above, a checkerboard pattern is not standard procedure for holding . Look at the very top of arkansas, a little bit to the left of the direct center right where the missouri and arkansas border meet and watch. I mean if this was some form of geo engineering as a black operation then would it be made visible to the public though that site? I don't think they're spraying us with "bug killer or doing it as population control" if that helps.

Anywho i gota pass out now... Darn night shifts.. Thank you for your time spent and replies.
edit on 23-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Found something that actually makes sense

This

Starts at 14 mins.

This would make sense as to why i seen said plane creating the checkerboard pattern and why i've been noticing it so much around my area being the ozarks. Mountains+Lakes = moisture and lots of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Besides what Network dude said maybe it would also help if you have a camera available and can post some videos of this activity.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

Found something that actually makes sense

This

Starts at 14 mins.

This would make sense as to why i seen said plane creating the checkerboard pattern and why i've been noticing it so much around my area being the ozarks. Mountains+Lakes = moisture and lots of it.

Yes, Mick West. He's very knowledgeable on the subject. He was (maybe still is?) an ATS member, and he used to be frequent contributor here on contrail threads.

His website, contrailscience, does a very good job educating people on contrails and debunking the chemtrail idea. Note that while he says using contrails to combat climate change is potentially possible, he says there is no evidence that it is being done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join