It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be footage that DeLonge said was blocked from being released?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Apparently Tom DeLonge stated there was footage taken by a military pilot that showed a UAP 10 ft off his wing.
It was originally slated for release like the tic-tac, gimbal and go fast videos but blocked at the last minute by a high ranking official.

The pilot was "freaking out" and emotional.

In this incredible video the audio has definitely been substituted.
(Possibly to hide the identity of the pilot)

The wing tip has positively been identified as an f/a-18 and it appears to be taken from the rear cockpit seat.

This video has apparently been around since at least 2008 but I saw it recently for the first time.

You can see in the reflection the video is filmed with a handheld camcorder and the yellow line at the bottom is an artifact of the video to digital conversion.

The YouTube video =LVEIGLz-mbs.

Where is the YouTube link icon?

edit on 10-4-2022 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You can always just manually type in the bb code. Button is showing for me though.

There are a lot of red flags there. The person posting it states it "A UFO captured from the window of a Blue Panorama flight from Rome to Paris, on april the 29th, 2006" but no other info. As you said, the wing tip visible does not match that. The knob on the top of the "craft" casts no shadow along the top of the saucer. Given the location of the sun in the upper right of the video there should be a shadow. Likewise, there is no shadow underneath the craft at the 0:05 second mark when it is briefly visible. I'm sure there are more, but those are the quick and easy things to point out.

No, I do not think this is your alleged blocked video.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This it??
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

People re upload videos all the time.

I'm sure who ever posted this isn't the original owner of the video.

That wingtip is definitely an f/a-18 fighter jet.

My guess is the sunlight and glare washed out some of the shadow. The "knob" part is in shadow so not sure what exactly you mean there.

The underside of the saucer is in shadow and the UAP isn't positioned directly above the fighter's wing to cast a shadow onto it.

edit on 10-4-2022 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

People re upload videos all the time.

I'm sure who ever posted this isn't the original owner of the video.

That doesn't change the fact that the description is disingenuous.

That wingtip is definitely an f/a-18 fighter jet.

Something I agreed with, stating that it is not what the description says.

My guess is the sunlight and glare washed out some of the shadow. The "knob" part is in shadow so not sure what exactly you mean there.

The knob is in shadow, yet casts no shadow along the top surface of the saucer. Simple geometry would say there's a shadow.

The underside of the saucer is in shadow and the UAP isn't positioned directly above the fighter's wing to cast a shadow onto it.

At the time I mentioned you can see the underside of the saucer. Simple geometry, again, would place that in shadow. There is no shadow.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Whoever believes that video let me know .
I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell to the highest bidder .

Fake as heck .
Geez , someone should have put more effort into it .

link   

Let's ignore the comments of the re uploader.

This isn't the original poster just realized that the artifact from digitilization isn't visible in this particular version.

Watch closely and you'll see there actually is a shadow cast by the knob, regardless of where you assume the sun is.

You're attempts at debunking here are honestly weak af.

You're starting to remind me of the people that tried to debunk the tic-tac video when it first appeared here before it was confirmed.

link   
I personally think its CGI...
BUT, if these craft manipulate the gravity around them as per folks like "Monsignor Lazar" have stated,
then would we even see the shadow from this vantage point?!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Would be damn impressive cgi tracking considering the video first appeared in 2008 and is probably older.

Consider that YouTube started in 2005.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

As far as you know, is Tom DeLonge a reliable individual? I've seen his name many times on ATS, but have never looked into his legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He's been reliable in helping bring forth UAP/UFO video confirmed by the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Gravity field must be exceptionally localised to not impact the F18. Personally think this is fake.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: carewemust
He's been reliable in helping bring forth UAP/UFO video confirmed by the Pentagon.

Wow. That means DeLonge has been instrumental in forcing revelations that high-tech UFO's really do exist.

I trust you've seen what U.S. National Security Advisor (former Congressman) John Ratcliffe revealed.

www.yahoo.com...

To me, this is confirmation of confirmations. UFO's scare the hell out of our National Security people.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The Haiti UFO hoax video has been around for what 14-15 years?
It was done really well.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks really convincing considering when it was made, I would have expected some people in the plane scream or say something, at least the camera man.. and why have he not come public if this is true.

Some guy back in 2009 wrote on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Internos
posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
Since the quality is too crappy to even try to analyze it,

I've called the airlines and I've talked with their manager of public relations, Mr. Gianni Todini and he stated that BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES did not cover the air route Rome-Paris on april 29th, 2006; the only european air route covered was Rome - Athens.

edit on 10-4-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Everytime I see a ufo video that is taken accidentally I wonder why the ufo is dead center. This time the person who shoots the video doesn’t care to track or scream like a maniac.

Coincidentally, I also have oceanfront property to sell in Arizona but it is way more oceanfront and cheaper than Gothmog’s.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As far as you know, is Tom DeLonge a reliable individual? I've seen his name many times on ATS, but have never looked into his legitimacy.

Tom D. started To the Stars Academy....how much more legitimacy do you want?

medium.com...
edit on 10-4-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

The audio on this video is not the original audio.

If this is indeed the rumored video the replaced audio is covering up the pilot screaming and freaking out.

I'm hoping someone here may know something about this video.

It's been around for years and so far it seems no one here has even seen it before.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
I didn't see this thread.

It's hard to search for things like this in the ATS search engine sometimes.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Im thoroughly convince if we ever get legitimate video, most people will go into default 'it's fake" mode and not give it a second look

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join