It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on those infected in Hong Kong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Clamping down as of today.
Requirement to be Isolated
According to the information you provided, the health officer has reason to believe that you have been infected with coronavirus disease 2019 ("COVID-19"), with your household members being close contacts.
The health officer will issue an isolation order under Section 23 of the Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation (Cap. 599A) ("the Regulation") to require you to be isolated for 14 days counting from the date of the first positive test. You shall not leave the place of isolation during the whole isolation period. In case of emergency, please call 999 and inform the emergency staff your COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test positive status.

Inform Household Contact(s) to be Quarantined
Please inform your household member(s) the status of close contact(s) and the requirement under Section 22 of the Regulation to undergo quarantine for the same period and shall not leave the place of quarantine.
You and your household members will receive separate text message and hyperlink shortly. Please follow the link to upload your identify document and a photo of the RAT positive results and to download the respective isolation/quarantine orders. Your household contacts will also receive a separate link to StayHomeSafe eSupport System.

Contravention
Offenders to the above isolation or quarantine requirements are liable on conviction to a fine at HK$5000 and to imprisonment for 6 months.

Disclose of Information
Under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Disclosure of Information) Regulation (Cap. 599D), a person who knowingly gives false information to a health officer is liable on conviction to a HK$10000 fine and to imprisonment for 6 months.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah, that's fairly boilerplate for the US as well.

I'm not sure how the fines and maximum sentence compare to HK, but the language is pretty much the same.

I haven't heard of anybody in the US getting tossed in jail recently. I can't remember the last one, but I think that if it were to happen now there's a strong argument that isolating during COVID is a courtesy much like isolating during any other illness. It's absurd that we have an allegedly mostly vaccinated population in the US two years after it started and they're still doing quarantines at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We are safe here in Australia at the moment from this madness with a new federal election just being called. Pretty standard with the election cycle, they aren't assholes when looking for a vote. Give it a couple of months once the next musical chairs settles down, complete assholes till the next election.

Expect Labor to steal the election as dominion got a free pass in the last USA election. Democrat - Labor, same thing.

Not surprised to see HK slipping as O'Biden is still in power. These tests are retarded, a psy op. If people are sick and the government really cared, Vitamin D, Zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin. I guess none that test positive get that, maybe Remdesiver and a ventaloter for another covid case?

We know it's depopulation. Perhaps some will bee taken up by the Borg and AI with the nanotech going on? We are going to need something better than a flame thrower to stop it. Maybe some old microwaves? Open to ideas.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

As I have said before, the Chinese seem to be TERRIFIED of Covid.

Why?

What do they know that we don't?

They are back to welding apartment building doors closed.

Why are they so terrified of this? The only answer I can think of is that they know it is going to mutate into something much worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is Covid still a thing? I mean...most of America is back to, still or at normal. Everyplace. Have been...

(dont scream, I want to make everyone think...and its now seemingly nothing like in other countries. Hard to figure.)
edit on 04225230America/ChicagoSun, 10 Apr 2022 11:34:52 -050034202200000052 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

As I have said before, the Chinese seem to be TERRIFIED of Covid.

Why?

What do they know that we don't?

They are back to welding apartment building doors closed.

Why are they so terrified of this? The only answer I can think of is that they know it is going to mutate into something much worse.

That’s a plausible angle - or they have a mutation they are trying to contain and not let out.

Or, this whole thing did originate in China, and this is somehow virtue signally to the world they care about the health crisis/take it seriously/etc. (Even though they’re doing it wrong from a US perspective).

Could be that lockdowns serve another purpose that’s beneficial to the control of HK society.

Whatever the case, I am solidly confident COVID is not “over”.

Look at it like this… if the dems lose badly in the mid-terms, the state governors can go right back to locking down or otherwise. No harm at the fed level.

If the dems win the mid-terms, COVID is literally only a tool in the tool belt to use if they find it politically expedient (which is why Biden extended the emergency related to COVID).

The West Coast Cartel is proof of the idea that those who already lost will take COVID power for all they can get - Inslee from WA being the one who isn’t up for re-election so he bled COVID out as far as possible.

Regardless, this won’t be “over” until 2023 at minimum - they can (and will) lock us down at any moment.

I bet they might even lock us down with the intent being to minimize inflation/slow economic activity - all under the guise of COVID.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Shanghai has been on lockdown for like 16 days. I'm seeing reports that the city of 20 million is having a major food shortage. Also, there's a new video just like the one in Wuhan in 2020 where everyone is screaming at night. This is a very deja vu moment..
edit on 10-4-2022 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Shanghai has been on lockdown for like 16 days. I'm seeing reports that the city of 20 million is having a major food shortage. Also, there's a new video just like the one in Wuhan in 2020 where everyone is screaming at night. This is a very deja vu moment..

Can you link to food shortage info?

What would be hilarious (in a petrifying manner) is if COVID 19 was the foundation for the real problem - and the HK lockdowns are the start of the “real problem” which comes about when the western world is over restrictions and has very few. This would be the true great reset - which would come to pass under Biden and before November. Once that time passes and the dems lose control, they’ll have two years to push as much as they can before losing power in 2024 for the next 40 years.

They play the long game and know they have pushed the current narrative as far as they can without actually breaking everything.

Part of me wonders if Putin knew this and that’s why he invaded Ukraine. He knew, from the Chinese, that COVID isn’t over and we spent our stimulus bullets already. It makes perfect sense in a way - there’s no way the current admin has a playbook for this given they’ve signaled all clear on COVID via the media and more-less all of the country is restrictionless and open.

Crazy world we live in.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Total lockdown for a cold, seems to be just an excuse.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I've seen multiple reports, but my first Google search shows an article from the Guardian. (The left love that one)

That article cites 3 days of "strict" lockdowns but lockdowns in some capacity have been going on at least 2 weeks.
Here's the link- Desperation Amid Food Shortages In Shanghai As Covid Lockdown Bites

new topics

top topics

join