It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redemption for Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I hope with all my heart, to our Ukraine brothers and sisters afar off, that this song speaks to you and brings you peace from the 'Pirates' that have robbed you!!

To those brothers and sister who couldn't make it out, they're still redeemed because The Almighty is a merciful God who sits on a throne of mercy although it's made of Righteous and so it is by His own hand he brings them Home too!!

God will being you Justice!!

From our hearts- always!!

-The Change agent who weeps for those who can't. 😭😔🫂

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Tune and half Komodo.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russia's invasion.

I don't see much "redemption" for Putin being in the post all the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I echo your sentiment Komodo and would add this in tribute to the people of Ukraine.

Recently I read that Andriy had left his American tour with Boombox, had gone back to Ukraine, and joined up with the Territorial Defense. Then I saw this incredible video on Instagram, where he stands in a square in Kyiv with this beautiful gold-domed church and sings in the silence of a city with no traffic or background noise because of the war. It was a powerful moment that made me want to put it to music.”

The track uses Andriy’s vocals taken from his Instagram post of him in Kyiv’s Sofiyskaya Square singing ‘The Red Viburnum In The Meadow’, a rousing Ukrainian protest song written during the first world war. The title of the Pink Floyd track is taken from the last line of the song which translates as ‘Hey, hey, rise up and rejoice’. The song’s opening choral parts are by Ukrainian VERYOVKA Folk Song and Dance Ensemble.

Together we stand.
edit on 9-4-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Any thoughts for the people of Yemen?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Why don’t you start a thread on Yemen and find out?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Why doesn’t the media do its job and report on it so the general population can find out?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why doesn’t the media do its job and report on it so the general population can find out?

They do but the general population are more concerned about Russia and NATO facing off right now for obvious reasons , much has been written and reported on from Yemen over the last 6 years.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nope I’m aware of what the media report and we barely hear anything about Yemen, many people have no idea what’s happening there. The media have been blaming everything on Russia from Brexit to the elect of Trump.

I think Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is wrong on every level, but the interference and hypocrisy of the Western PTB is shameful.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Nope I’m aware of what the media report and we barely hear anything about Yemen, many people have no idea what’s happening there.

Perhaps because many people don't care what's happening in Yemen , I'd suggest that many don't know what a "Yemen" is.
Plenty of fresh media coverage Here

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The same Ukrainian forces currently that attacked civilians in Dobass and donetsk and others in East?

top topics

join