It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Article On Natural Immunity To COVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is an interesting article, but something grabbed my attention

Nautral Immunity to COVID

And here's the kicker: These special T cells likely arose in the health care workers before the pandemic began. Their immune systems likely generated them when the workers were infected with another of the several coronaviruses that can strike humans.

"We don't know that for sure, but the most likely candidate would be the common cold coronaviruses that we're all exposed to," Maini says.

About 30% of colds are caused by four other coronaviruses known as seasonal coronaviruses (because they typically come around in winter and cause winter colds). These viruses circulate around the world and have been making people sick for decades, perhaps even centuries. Basically every kid catches all four of them before age 5 or 6.

As I always suspected a really bad cold season was co-opted with all the other Respiratory system illnesses that kill millions every year anyways and rebranded, and some will always have natural immunity to them, from other exposures and other people it will kill like the 75% that had 4 other comorbidities. So like we always new, survival of the fittest.

It begs the question if you have had 4 strong exposures to COVID and don't catch it without a vaccine, why would you ever take it?
If you have a proven natural immunity, what is the point?

edit on 7-4-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 I have written about this quite a few times. My 39 year old nephew, had Covid back in 2020. This past January he got it again. The first time he got it, he just felt bad like a bad cold. The Second time he got it this past January. It kicked his ass. He was out of work for 6 weeks. He said "I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy". He is normally healthy, no preexisting conditions.

He most likely got the Delta variant in January. Covid may be better in the U.S. now. Surely there is a reason, in China they kill your pets if you get Covid.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Covid can also have vomiting and diarrhea as symptoms, according to the 'experts'. No wonder so people believe they threw every virus going around in the covid basket to ramp up numbers and fear.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

So your nephew might have a weaker immunity against this strain of the "cold".

Other years have gone by where everybody seems to be getting really sick, off work for days, missing really important social events, and other people are fine even though they are exposed to it.
A good example are couples that typically have very close physical interactions, one will get horribly sick and the other one is fine. Immunity is awesome if you have it, and sucks if you don't.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
THERE IS NO NATURAL IMMUNITY FOR COVID
IT IS A BIO WEAPON THAT ACCIDENTALLY ESCAPE FROM THE LAB IN CHINA

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There will always be a certain percentage of people who will be immune to any given disease. It's just a by product of natural genetic variance.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: musicismagic

There will always be a certain percentage of people who will be immune to any given disease. It's just a by product of natural genetic variance.

NO

new topics

top topics

join