It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Now You're God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Metaphysically speaking? On your premise of "ALL"..."EVERYTHING"...there would be no "need" for God to do more than "BE".

As written "On the Seventh Day God rested"...and since there's no "eight or ninth" etc days....I'm going rested on final day. Beginning??!
😎🙏

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Make karma a real and immediate thing. Lie and the word liar appears on your forehead like a neon sign. And anyone who wants to if they stare at you can know all your sins and evil thoughts. No secrets.

Also if you cause pain you feel the pain of your victim. Murder and you feel it tenfold.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Put up a big sign in the clouds reading.."Quit anthropomorphizing Me, Im God, now. on Your face."

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Quote didn’t pull: replying to YouSir:

IMO greed and survival of the fittest are two different things. I am speaking of greed where you take from others because you want more of something I.e. money; not because you need to survive.

edit on 7-4-2022 by Onlyyouknow because: Quote didn’t pull

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Invade everyone's dreams and castgate those who cling to the old tales as a way of excusing being a waste of my bio resources via not trying better methods during the mortal existence (i.e leadership, community,, personal growth, etc)

I would be the asshole god.
edit on 4/7/2022 by Nyiah because: wee bit of clarification

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'd smite all those people who didn't share those "share this for a blessing" prayers and religiobabble memes on social media while sending each person who did share them the blessing of a boil right in the crease of their thutt.

I'd appear in a piece of burnt toast in the Midwest, a tortilla in Guatemala, a roasted banana leaf in the Philippines, and on a lavash in Tehran and then, just for giggles, I'd make those effigies start screaming about the pain of being baked just to freak everyone out.

I'd cause that megaquake along the San Andreas fault, but do it in such a manner that the quake went off to the ostinato from Seven Nation Army.

Wave bye-bye to Washington DC, kids.

I'd see if I was so all powerful that nothing was beyond my abilities, if I could make myself a sandwich so huge I wasn't able to eat all of it.

I'd apply humorous sound effects to various bodily functions. Yawns would become monkey sounds, sneezes would sound like horns honking, itch scratching would sound like an epileptic DJ whose spazzes out at the turn table, and erections would make a slide whistle sound.

Three words: Random gravity shifts...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

An object at rest tends to stay at rest. Since there is no "Mrs. God" nor "God's Mom" mentioned in the Bible, we can assume that there was no authoritative female who entered God's House, sensed relaxation was occurring, and demanded it cease immediately.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to: burdman30ott6
I'll forego godhood if it means I get to be your right-hand...er...kinda-angel during all this.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: mysterioustranger

An object at rest tends to stay at rest. Since there is no "Mrs. God" nor "God's Mom" mentioned in the Bible, we can assume that there was no authoritative female who entered God's House, sensed relaxation was occurring, and demanded it cease immediately.

actually said "god" had a wife... Asherah

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Idk, make a friend just as powerful me called Satan, give his own realm an legion for #z an giggles at the expense of some condescending species that will probably only add to it.

Which would my battles legendary on game night, and there will be stories of great it was, an carefully planned it was.
edit on 7-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Geez! Laughed my heiny off!!! Wife just heard me fall outta the chair..told me to go to bed...there's nothing I need to be up for ( I'm retired)!

I'm reminded of this from my Catholic school days: "Rejoice and be glad for this is the day the Lord hath made".

I'm guessing He/She/They/Them/It (the Gnostic way)....could just bask in all creation and multiverses...sit back (float)....and watch us as we all screw things up...and go to HELL!

Peace

God must have a sense of humor. God: I think I'll mix a bunch of unlikely animals together! Just for fun.

Ever seen the platypus?

God must never be bored!
edit on 04224730America/ChicagoFri, 08 Apr 2022 00:11:47 -050011202200000047 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do tell.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

“Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”

-Douglas Adams

I have nothing to add, that is just one of my favorite passages from the Hitchhikers Guide and I like to see it in completion.

Don't forget , some salty snacks and of course your towel!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You "woke up" today Knowing you are God

But you're the one passing out identities.

What can I be in your next thread?

I've always wanted to be Nero!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
You are now.
Now is God.

If you stay exactly where and when you are......then you will be still.

See what there is to see.....hear what there is to hear.

Do not move...
Be still and know.

edit on 8-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I can't meditate at all partner I just never could do it.

<< 1   >>

join