It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Now You're God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You "woke up" today Knowing you are God
You are the All powerful creator
Knowing all and seeing all throughout the Universe

What's your next move?
After breakfast of course

edit on 7-4-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

-Douglas Adams

To answer your question :

I go back to sleep.
I didn't help you find your house keys.
I judge you for your conceited attitude to even think I would rise from my slumber to perform personal assistant tricks while children are dying horrible, preventable deaths each day.

I didn't put the food on your table, you did. Never thank me for that.

If I am to be credited with feeding you, then I am to be credited with playing favorites as millions are crying out my name in vain as they starve.

You are not that special.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Ummm...after breakfast I spend some quality alone time...

Seated on my porcelain throne...above the smallish pool of water...as I assume the Rodan thinker pose...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Spend my time being omnipresent creating new and interesting ways to piss off humans. My first act as god is create an STD that’s transmitable only from sheep to humans that way society on earth knows who’s who. I’d be an evil deity probably so best not let me wake up as god.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ah man , as a Welshman can we not give the Sheep a day off??

2nd.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well, I might rip up the old rule book and write a new one. Sitting doing nothing while parts of your creation burn and suffer would suggest a very weak, neutered position. Ultimately a pointless one. All that power and you can’t do anything with it.

I would find a way to help. Or just end myself. a reply to: Akragon

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Sorry about your luck 🍀

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So many pussy Gods...

See what i've been sayin for.... years?

Shhhh

(post by YouSir removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Brotherman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Akragon
So many pussy Gods...

Shhhh

[snip]

IF you were God, all this silly sh!t wouldn't matter... would it?

You're a violent god

edit on 7-4-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

So many pussy Gods...

Shhhh

Perfect example, if I woke up as god I’d put your # on your forehead so you’ll be like a unicorn when excited and then persuade humans to name the # on your forehead disease “dickface syndrome” 😃

I just kidding don’t mean it personally to you but if I was god n being bad mouthed and all

IF you were God, all this silly sh!t wouldn't matter... would it?

You're a violent god

Oh contraire my friend it may not matter to god but it would matter to you and that’s the important part, clearly god wants humans to worship him and the only way to make that go down is miracles and catastrophes and see god does have a sense of humor moments. Otherwise people would stop caring. But generally yes I wouldn’t be a very good god with my human brain fo sho no doubt about it 😇

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

theres only a hand full of gods around

so much fear.. but props for honesty

edit on 7-4-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I’ll ask is being divinely like god or Old Testament god the same thing? I personally like Old Testament god better before Hey-Seuss. I could write a thread about some of my upbringing and things and places I had to deal with growing up that some may relate to and some would be completely bewildered by or go straight woke on my badger ass. I think it’s funny the timing of your thread and another from last night because I used to have to go to a mountain bible camp every summer for 3 weeks and I remember having a sermon and I remember having a hymn sheet called no one lives in heaven.

Either way it is mankind that really determines good and evil everything that allows us to conceive that was bestowed upon us by our creator. Some say god is in everything that does not mean god is everything it means that the creator is everywhere at the same time because god is the glue that binds everything together.

Old Testament god would have mofos sacrificed and shizz, make his favorite people aimlessly wander a desert blah blah blah. I’d be much crueler I’d make my chosen people wander the arctic without opposable thumbs and instead of giving me your crying whiney ass spoiled as # # first born I’d require the best of your scotch and coldest of beers and let you humans deal with your asshole kids sober. But hey that’s me and this hypothetical.

(post by SE4E4S removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In short, I would give all humans the truth about they're past and their present. Everyone would know everything. Nothing would be hidden. Then I would give them a chance to start over as a species.

edit on 4/7/2022 by Klassified because: repeat

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What's your next move?
After breakfast of course

2d breakfast ... followed by elevensies.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Remove greediness from every human.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Remove greediness from every human.

Ummm...why...?

You do understand that greed is a survival instinct...Husbanding resources in order to insure...group or familial survival...is an intrinsic part of territorial nature...

These are fully natural expressions of species survival mechanisms...

Not recognizing and accepting our natural species expressions...does not enlightenment make...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

-Douglas Adams

To answer your question :

I go back to sleep.
I didn't help you find your house keys.
I judge you for your conceited attitude to even think I would rise from my slumber to perform personal assistant tricks while children are dying horrible, preventable deaths each day.

I didn't put the food on your table, you did. Never thank me for that.

If I am to be credited with feeding you, then I am to be credited with playing favorites as millions are crying out my name in vain as they starve.

You are not that special.

I can only speak for myself. With that said, and I'm confident I'm not alone, I defy any so called authority to tell me I cannot have proof and faith. To imply they cannot coexist is to imply you were too weak to carry them both.

<<   2 >>

join