It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky's office is mobilizing an army of fighting witches against Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Remember when we heard about them doing that to Trump....👀

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yep I remember, I guess when people get desperate they sell their soul to the devil anyway they can.

I guess the hex on senile biden are working, he is seen now wondering around without a soul on national TV, the liberal media trash can not edit enough this days.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Of course, your position is very clear - double standards.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Remember when we heard about them doing that to Trump....👀

Of course I remember this. At one time, I read a thread about this on ATS. And today in this thread we were reminded of this. The conclusions are obvious to any thinking person.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Russians need to arm their troops with Super Soakers. Melt the witches! Don't forget to grab their ruby slippers.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
The Russians need to arm their troops with Super Soakers. Melt the witches! Don't forget to grab their ruby slippers.

Russia is a conservative country. The vast majority of Russians believe in God.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Amusing thread. Not because Zelensky endorses arcane practices in hopes that something will do useful damage, but because society seems to believe the only true power is that which must be supplicated and bestowed. Republican virtue believes in the ability of every individual to hold the establishment accountable, yet simultaneously that the individual has no power without the establishment. An odd yet persistent contradiction.

🤔
edit on 6-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Amusing thread. Not because Zelensky endorses arcane practices in hopes that something will do useful damage, but because society seems to believe the only true power is that which must be supplicated and bestowed. Republican virtue believes in the ability of every individual to hold the establishment accountable, yet simultaneously that the individual has no power without the establishment. An odd yet persistent contradiction.

Some people just watch and philosophize while sitting on the couch. And some are guided by simple human principles and make history in the trenches.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This isn't exactly unprecedented. Both the Nazis and the British turned to the occult during World War II.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
This isn't exactly unprecedented. Both the Nazis and the British turned to the occult during World War II.

To a much greater extent, the Nazis turned to the occult. Remember Ahnenerbe.

During the catastrophic situation near Moscow in October-November 1941, the atheistic power of Russia, Stalin, authorized the flight of an aircraft around the perimeter of Moscow with the miraculous icon of the Vladimir Mother of God. The same one with which in 1612 the Russian militia defeated and drove the Poles out of Russia. As a result, Russia was once again saved. And the Satanists of the Reich were defeated.
edit on 6-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Some people just watch and philosophize while sitting on the couch. And some are guided by simple human principles and make history in the trenches.

Something tells me you're not one of the guys making history.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Something tells me you're not one of the guys making history.

Yes you are right. I was not taken into the trenches even in 2014, especially now, although I aspired, my soul aspired. The last time I fired an AK-47 was 30 years ago. But I do my job in my own place, and do not talk philosophically about abstract concepts.

I gave you a star. I love a calm, not without humor and irony, but a friendly argument)))

edit on 6-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Did you mistakenly put this topic in a forum that regularly discusses abstract concepts and philosophy? You answered my comments despite clearly having no interest in my comments, which is another odd contradiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I guess you gotta do what you need to when you are invaded.

Assemble, wolverines!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Seems fitting he already has a cabal of satanists supplying him with Javelins and Stingers.

Nazi Satanists surely.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Did you mistakenly put this topic in a forum that regularly discusses abstract concepts and philosophy? You answered my comments despite clearly having no interest in my comments, which is another odd contradiction.

No, I'm not wrong. I'm just a practical and religious person, and I perceive any satanic actions primarily from a practical point of view, and not a philosophical one. That's why I put the topic on the forum "Conspiracy in Religions"

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Member3877

Assemble, wolverines!

Russians do not need anyone's approval or condemnation. We have a simple Divine principle: Do what you must, and come what may.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Zelensky's office is mobilizing an army of fighting witches

Apparently summoning the Ghost of Kyiv was not successful then ...?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

Russians do not need anyone's approval or condemnation. We have a simple Divine principle: Do what you must, and come what may.

Divine providence? Is Russia on a crusade?

I am not sure many of the faithful on these forums would take kindly to saying that Russia has divine providence for attacking Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

Divine providence? Is Russia on a crusade?

I am not sure many of the faithful on these forums would take kindly to saying that Russia has divine providence for attacking Ukraine.

When I'm not sure about something, I don't comment on the forum about it. But you seem to have different principles. Well, it's your choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join