It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass execution of Russian prisoners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Marioupol

There was admin building the HQ admin building was targeted of the far right. I had seen videos of the far right flags near by.

It shows that that city was also of recruitment.

All but a tiny area downtown have been 100% occupied by russia for a month, show whatever you want, they can't change that fact.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

We have not invaded our peaceful neighbours.

War is not civilised RussianTroll and if your go home invading other nations on the whims of a sociopathic genocidal maniac you should be prepared to take what you get.

Cant be bombing the crap out of somebody's home town with thermobaric rocket barrage, cruise missile strikes, and dropping cluster munitions all over the shop, and then start screaming about Geneva conventions when you get caught.

That's just not how it works.
edit on 5-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Russians are already sending more forces into Ukraine.

link   
a reply to: vNex92

NATO is not a country, and nobody but russia has invaded anyone to steal land.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

To replace the 10s of thousands of russian casualties.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

That's nice, more raw meet for the grinder then.

Half of the poor sods canny even spell "cannon fodder" nether.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Tell me, do you consider yourself a resident of a "civilized country". Have you heard of the Geneva Prisoners of War Convention? And do you drive that this convention was initiated by the Russian emperor Nicholas 2?

And since we are dealing with many militia that are not part of the formal military they really know nothing about any of that. All they see is Russians blowing up their towns and killing people they know and love.

To try to explain Russia's reasons to be there in the first place by saying look at these Nazi scum is so laughable if it wasn't so sad what Russia is doing.

BTW don't invade the US as it might not go so well either.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Cant be bombing the crap out of somebody's home town with thermobaric rocket barrage, cruise missile strikes, and dropping cluster munitions all over the shop

The US/NATO already did in Serbia belgreade and Iraq. In Serbia the US/NATO did it for 70 days with the use of uranium shilling.

The uranium shilling has resulted in many deaths post war in over a decade those places no one was charged or guilty for the use of uranium shilling...

sociopathic genocidal

Like currently what is happening in Yemen by allowing the Saudis to starve the innocent people over what? because their leaders decided to side with the Iranians?

How does that give the US gov and its so called allies the right to arm and commit war crimes?

What whataboutism.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Boy, that isn't going to go well I think. More conscripts to their death...

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's nice, more raw meet for the grinder then.

Half of the poor sods canny even spell "cannon fodder" nether.

You mean the cannon fodder like the foreign legion fighters that are going over there? sure seems like a trap anyone going there with the so called "foreign legion"

link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Russia wants to expand their territory
If the Russians wanted to do that they would attacked a NATO state, i can see the nonsense had been filling your mind with whataboutism that some on YT had been accusing Russia and others like Iran for doing the same for decades.

Russia wants to expand their territory

If there is anyone that is currently trying to expand their territory and turning into a super state that would be the European Union and NATO.

No they wouldn’t of. Be realistic about at least one thing that you type out. Look at their conventional army in Ukraine. They don’t have the training, the equipment, the expertise, the manpower, the supplies, or the means to support their population and face off against half the world. Get honest with yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

They did no indiscriminate city bombing, and the used DEPLETED uranium, which is not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Boy, that isn't going to go well I think. More conscripts to their death...

that isn't going to go well

Well your half right. The Russians control the skies and sea near Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

They sure appear to be holding their own against great and powerful russian army.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Did Russia invade your cities? Did Russia make color revolutions and coup d'état in your countries?

What is happening now in Ukraine is a civil war, and the West is helping it in every possible way so that the Russians kill Russians as much as possible.

About the presence of Western troops in Ukraine. Fresh video from Mariupol.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

They did no indiscriminate city bombing, and the used DEPLETED uranium, which is not the same thing.

They did no indiscriminate city bombing

They did and majority of the targets were Civilians and Civilian infrastructure was completely damaged or destroyed took a long time for recovery.

I could post you many videos from the days in Iraq and Serbia as a challenge.
edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

link   

You the one dishing out the whataboutisms vNex92.

I could not careless as to what happened in the past I'm more worried about what's transpiring now.

Im not privy to the whims of the US government vNex92, i dont even hail from the continent.

Only thing i want to see is Ukraine smash Russia's troops all the way back home.

link   

russia does not 'control the skies in Ukraine', russia is mostly launching cruise missiles from inside russia, and now from inside belarus because russia was losing so many planes.

Even many of the russian cruise missiles are getting shot down now.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

How wrong you are, but we are discussing the russian invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I'm more worried about what's transpiring now.

Well you can thank the western/International News based Order governments for most what is currently happening now in Ukraine.

Only thing i want to see is Ukraine smash Russia's troops

Wishful thinking.
And with that thinking you are hoping for the far right to win in Ukraine to.

To bad you arent awake to what is happening and believe whatever the media is telling you about Ukraine. You should agree with the media on Iraq to than.

edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join