It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Whistleblowers: Scientific Evidence of Nanotech in COVID-19 Injections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Australian Whistleblower Scientists Provide Evidence of Nanotech & Graphene Oxide in COVID-19 Injections

Australian vlogger Maria Zee presents new microscopy evidence of strange things lurking in the covid vaccines. If this evidence proves to be true, it might make folks start to think critically about injecting their children… enjoy.

zeeemedia.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It is a good presentation that builds on work done by other scientists around the world. A growing number of respected scientists and other professionals are putting their careers on the line talking about this.

Explains why Pfizer wanted a 75 year suppression order on their research. I don't know how those behind this could keep this covered up? They have done a great job so far, but the leaks are spreading.

Like most people, I don't want to believe this is true with the implications it presents. Unfortunately this thing is bigger than what I want to believe.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Explains why Pfizer wanted a 75 year suppression order on their research. I don't know how those behind this could keep this covered up? They have done a great job so far, but the leaks are spreading.

If true than the conflict in Ukraine could be a distraction.
If nano tech had been used in these products that would be a crime. It would be even worse by hiding medical data for 75 years.

edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Lot going on in Ukraine, expect the media to exploit its distraction level. The Biden corruption there has been exposed for a while. Whoever put Biden into position is well aware of it and more so, just how deep it goes? The same globalist players are on board with the vaxx agenda.

The crime is on the scale of a war crime, why there has been lots of talk in trying to get a Nuremberg 2 trial started. With the first one, it was not until the war was over that the trials began. At this time, looks like the war still rages on while the masses remain hypnotized. More are waking up gradually as they learn the hard way.

The Eagles Nest has not been stormed yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Commenting cos I can't seem to make the subscribe button work. Nothing to but want follow this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think it’s obvious that these jabs were always far more than just a botched attempt at a vaccine. The medical evidence is out and yet they still push them so hard. They have a goal and it has been an inhuman rush to get as many jabbed as possible. Again, the severity of the virus does not explain the rush to vaccinate. It’s like the vaccine is the important part of the equation.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Exactly, my thoughts were the vaccines lead to the vaccine passports which lead to digital biometric ID, leading to social credits etc.. I assumed and hope the vaccines are relatively harmless seen as the majority of people people that have had them are still with us and doing ok. Yes I know about the clots and side effects but there’s plenty of people not suffering these... It seems the vax passports has gone away now too. So was it just a money making op for the manufacturers? There has to be more to it that that.

I’m expecting something else to come up that will make the pieces fit the jigsaw.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shar_Chi
... If this evidence proves to be true, it might make folks start to think critically about injecting their children… enjoy.

I doubt it. Anybody who has not thought critically enough up to this point to reject this gov't approved, industry sponsored poison is brain-dead and fully incapable of critical thinking. Too late.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I stopped making threads about the dangers of the vaccine, because unless high-profile people start dropping dead, most people will not care about those dangers, unless their family is affected.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That was so weird to see those things light up when a cell phone was used around the sample. Then it "unlit" when the cell phone went off. Makes you wonder about 5G and it's effects on the vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Many years will past until we find the truth

top topics

join