It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding the Ritual Scene in Eyes Wide Shut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The symbolism of the ritual scene in the film Eyes Wide Shut interests me. Knowing nothing about occult rituals, symbolism or background exposition. I tried to decode it from 1st principles using a "so easy a caveman could do it" mentality.

Best I could come up with is the 11 women in the ritual represent the 11 tribes of israel, God's chosen people in the old testament.

The master of ceremony in the red cloak, represents the devil. Who secretly seeks to infiltrate the ranks of God's chosen by having their daughters become harlots. The orgy afterward represents the daughters of God's chosen being seduced by money, power, greed, materialism.

Stanley Kubrick is definitely a name in conspiracy circles. I would be interested to know what others think about the film Eyes Wide Shut and the symbolism contained in it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You might find this thread from ATS member ColdWisdom interesting:

Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick - The Conspiracy

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceKaren

I thought it was a dry, ponderous load. Something I hope never to see again. Hated Eyes Wide Shut.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Pretty sure there was 15+ minutes edited out of that scene. And Kubrick died 6 days after the first screening of the movie in 1999. Take that info as you wish.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Seemed to me the story line was way too soft on the secrecy societies theme. Pretty much just made them look like a bunch of old perverts who get together to dress up in funny outfits and bump uglies.

Maybe that's not what Kubrick intended. Maybe the edits cut out his intended message. But that's all I saw in it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceKaren
Best I could come up with is the 11 women in the ritual represent the 11 tribes of israel, God's chosen people in the old testament.

There were 13 tribes in the nation of Israel. 12 tribes with a land inheritance, and the tribe of Levi, the priestly tribe. Each of the 12 tribes had to donate land to the Levites within their territories for their cities and farms. How did you ever think there were only 11 tribes?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceKaren

I'm fairly sure there were more than 11 tribes.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It’s about the illuminati. And it was tame, they didn’t show them use aborted baby fluids for lubricants, having an abortion for Satan, the eating of human flesh and blood to mock the last supper and the witchcraft.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It’s about the illuminati. And it was tame, they didn’t show them use aborted baby fluids for lubricants, having an abortion for Satan, the eating of human flesh and blood to mock the last supper and the witchcraft.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Kubrick died March 7, 1999.

One of his biggest films was 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Care to guess how many days are between March 7, 1999 and January 1st 2001?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

There were 13 tribes in the nation of Israel. 12 tribes with a land inheritance, and the tribe of Levi, the priestly tribe. Each of the 12 tribes had to donate land to the Levites within their territories for their cities and farms. How did you ever think there were only 11 tribes?

When europeans 1st arrived in north america, they debated whether the natives they discovered might be the missing 12th tribe of israel.

There were 12 tribes but one was lost, leaving only 11.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Now I'm down the Kubrick EWS rabbit hole looking for the uncut version, and finding the original novella on which it was based, and then the author's other works, praised by Fraud and burned by Hitler.

new topics

top topics

join