It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange Antarctica

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you for that link.

As much as I enjoy this site for the ideas thrown out there......there is nothing more frustrating than when certain posters talk about having insider knowledge but refuse to share. Its almost like this site is populated with failed science fiction writers suffering from boredom.

I like a good story myself. But all these fringe types never offer up anything that hasn't already been debunked.

The Cuban Atlantis story from 2002 (?) was my White Whale. I wanted to believe in it so much----I still do honestly---but so much faked evidence and bad cgi were all we ever were given beyond plenty of fantastical claims.

Still--I am not above such romantic speculation myself. My main argument for still believing is that since at least the American Military exhausts its technological advantages before making them public---they already found and reduced to rubble all that they didn't like the masses to see

Some people cannot say to much due to having to sign papers that are good for 30 years or more and will get you a visit from da man

I got the joke years ago when Russia made a big thing of placing a flag at the north pole with a submarine and saying that it compared to America planting a flag on the moon ,.

A former classmate of mine sits on one of those things for months at a time ,we were real good friends at school part of the crazy gang and always up to mischief,when I quizzed him on his job many moons ago it's not what he told me it's what he would not tell me that peaked my interest ,it's not like I was asking for the launch codes ,if you are a American it is now public knowledge that 8x0 was used in the minuteman system

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

We have still never got to the bottom of that. Buzz aldrin and other prominant people not mentioned here also went there all within a short period of time. All of that does not happen for no reason. Something big was found down there and those people came to see so they could figure out how best to deal with it. That includes popes so it might even be religion shaking find.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shook

We have still never got to the bottom of that. Buzz aldrin and other prominant people not mentioned here also went there all within a short period of time. All of that does not happen for no reason. Something big was found down there and those people came to see so they could figure out how best to deal with it. That includes popes so it might even be religion shaking find.

As I posted earlier I got booted from Fake book pretty quickly after posting about all the comings and goings there ,Buzz blamed hackers for the post that was up ,but as a young kid I asked Buzz a question about the hot and cold on the moon when he was outside on the moon allegedly and he went blank stared at the floor then turned and walked out of that packed hall

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry to burst your patriotic bubble but this is factually inaccurate. Especially when it comes to the atom bomb and oppenheimer not being the NEW AGE godfather of the bomb. This reads as pro-england dribble and not actual history.

On another note- the marabaha accurately states so many things well before current science has refounded it. Oppenheimer himself states that we weren't the first to set off an atom bomb as india most likely already did a very long time ago. Referencing that book for one.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shook

www.atomicheritage.org...

Much of it is still classified in the UK and that is fine by the US but we gave a hell of a lot more than you would like to accept including our scientists, the US.

We knew about the heavy water and had our Norwegian friend's whom were trained and equipped here go and blow it up, that was the British not the US that had that done because we knew all too well what the NAZI's were up to and EXACTLY why they wanted that heavy water.

After the end of WW2 some of the US generals and politicians were in favour of launching an unprovoked nuclear strike on the Soviets, this appalled some of the British scientists whom had seen the terrible destruction there work had culminated in and so they with the very best of intentions but perhaps not the best of results (staying true to form) passed there research to the Soviets whom were then able to develop there own nuclear weapons.

I would like to say that worked out as it caused the cold war a period of stalemate and relative peace in Europe but actually the so called cold war cost so very many lives in third world proxy wars that the truth is that it was a bad move overall.

And this has nothing to do with Patriotism but in fact the UK did have some of the best scientific minds of the period creating degaussing technology during the war that rendered ship's non magnetic so that the favourite sleeper mines of the German navy were not triggered by them, Huff Duff - high frequency directional radio finding or as we later called it Radar we beat the Germans to that as well but only just, The Jet Engine created by frank Whittle in the early 1930's and he probably had a basic notion as long ago as the late 1920's though we have to give the humble squid the nod on that one it beat everyone by millions of years.

As for India (and in that I include the Oxus civilization - now lost in Afghanistan - and pre Islamic Persia - I believe they were long after the fact inheritors of knowledge either handed down or remembered by a core of survivors from that ancient conflict) I truly believe there is some truth in that AND it is not the only source of that information as there are some very interesting ancient cylinder seals from the middle east as well as description's of chariots used by god's there that sound eerily like modern jet fighters AND of course those infamous arrow heads (they are actually not arrow heads the archaeologists did not know what to call them) which were put down as merely ceremonial animals and insects found in South America.
alien-ufo-sightings.com...

So while I am a tad bit patriotic to my nation I am not all that patriotic as my patriotism comes to the human race first and when it comes to politicians I wish I could palm ours off on someone else and get some decent and actually intelligent ones back in something sadly we have not had now for about 30 or more years over here.

But back to those ancient flying machines, well did you know Gambia has an ancient airport, one problem NASA laid a new surface over it so they could use it as a back up landing site for the space shuttle AND it is now that country's main international airport.
solarey.net...

And those mysterious ancient aircraft themselves or at least models of them.

These could indicate half remembered teachings of survivors whom may have tried to pass down far more technological knowledge to there descendants or they could be like the cargo cult's of the pacific inspired by seeing someone NOT US flying them over there heads but the later it actually doubt though I do believe UFO's have been here for a great length of time BUT I do not accept the so called ancient astronaut hypothesis, at least not entirely.

So there is actually overwhelming proof that there may have been a lost civilization and that at one point there may even have been a cataclysmic nuclear war but try getting that past some of the knowledge filter department and you will find yourself placed into the lunatic fringe by them, the truth does not matter to them just there professional credentials.

There is a claim the NAZI's may have successfully detonated a small nuclear device in 1944 though it is spurious but the deeper you dig the more interesting it becomes.

Likely if they DID then the scientists involved may have refused to repeat there discovery once they knew the power of the device and perhaps the SS or someone shot them out of hand because they refused to be there lackey's after that, probably much to the rage of there seniors.
news.bbc.co.uk...
This WOULD rewrite history and put the NAZI's into the lead on the development of the nuclear bomb, at least until something stopped them likely those scientists deciding not to cooperate any longer as they may have been captive scientists forced by the NAZI's and then realizing what they had created may have opted to be killed rather than give the secret to there slave masters.

edit on 5-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There is a possibility they were brain wiped with drug's and conditioning by there Handlers from the CIA after the mission?.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

There is a possibility they were brain wiped with drug's and conditioning by there Handlers from the CIA after the mission?.

Anything is possible with some people,

I like the inside jokes in the Bond movies Specter? Where Blowfield looks up at Bond and goes coo coo just like Donald Ewing Cameron the Eminent monster who died in a sking accident in 1967 or so they say ,some people have real good memories for faces and he was from Stirling nuff said !.

I get the joke in Skyfall of the old house he hated where the gamekeeper takes M through the vaults to the family cemetery and the bit about the priesthole when his parents die when young leaving him a estate .

I worked there at Alister Crowley's boleskin house and met the former caretaker in a pub and know of someone who I met recently who joined that dots without realising it ,. One gets about or did ,my favourite is still diamonds are forever just for the lolz in that and the date it was made ,things happened slower back then Inthe making of things .

Ps this is my 3 attempt to post this with the CME disrupting the net or it could be

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Says who??

Being lied too for so long will certainly get a unfavorable reaction

But we are definitely ready a reply to: nugget1

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm going to have to start just glossing over your posts. I've interacted enough with people who always "seem to know a guy in something that would be very germane to a discussion but some veil of secrecy always seems to get in the way" to know in the end its just projected malarkey.

So no offense to you poster----but if you cannot bring anything of substance to the discussion that could possibly advance your position---talk is cheap.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

I get what you are saying pics or it did not happen ,as many people need to see things with their own eyes to see the bigger picture.

I am not selling anything to anyone or have a agenda to promote and all I was a construction tradesman from school to retirement , but I did get about to interesting place in said life that Joe public would never see ,I do not see the point in coming online to talk crap why bother ! .

All I am passing on is my experience and what these old eyes and ears say and heard nothing more , I detest liers and thief's and people who swear ,but that's just me .

I do know is a few interesting people in life again normal working men like me who also worked or knew of friends or themselves who worked at interesting places locations .

I have worked on various military installations and high end jobs in the public , I could work in your home and the next day be in a atomic plant ,I am / was highly trained and skilled at my craft and got about and was at the top of my game , For a lad who was brought up with two Half's of nothing by my grandparents on a council estate in did ok , I rubbed shoulders with some Titled people ? Over the years as did people I know and I blend in good in all situations be that sitting in a room with some mad funkies or multi millionaires or Titled people

What I discovered over the years is that rich people hate brown nosers , I do not care if you stay in a council house or live in a castle I treat everyone the same and I have been complimented many a time by wealthy people for my polite manner and work ethic all while treating them no different than anyone else I meet .

I went to school with friends who did ok at work some were special forces as in SAS/SBS and as I meantioned earlier a friend who worked in a sub to name a few .

Again I am just working class gutterscum with no uncle intel in my family but never judge a book by the cover is a wise old saying ,my family name has opened many a door and got a few closed as well .

I am going to update a 5 year old thread of mine soon called Dear Death
. And if you want to gloss over anything I am what you would call a expert in that field

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Operation Highjump tells me everything I need to know - you're spot on about the malevolence btw.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join