It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I like exploring satellite images like some others Antarctica is pretty bare and with the low quality of google earth it's hard to find anything worthy thinking about going with a subscription satellite service but I just stumbled across this it doesn't seem to be a image artifact and really doesn't seem natural thought I would share . Wow just noticed the image date 1998 can we get some updates google ?

edit on 3-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Many years ago I had a Fakebook account that I very rarely used ,I posted about the site targeting kids with ads to watch the results years before Cambridge analitica surficed and everything was ok ,many months went by and I posted a story about all the cool kids who were going to Antarctica for their holidays and bamb my account was terminated ,no 30 day ban ,you know when you are over the target .

If memory serves me it was BIden ,Kerry Obama and the 2 pope's etc who decides that it was a good holiday destination. ,so something is going on there maybe a ancient civilization lies underneath

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
On the bottom image, there is a fainter straight line, way longer and at about the same height than the one you showed. On the right side.

Edit: There are 2 actually. the other is right above the words google earth.
edit on 3-4-2022 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There’s something there for sure I reckon. If not ancient or alien, at the very least malevolent.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My grandson holds a PhD in physics, and has been going there at least once a year for several years now. You're right to believe TPTB are keeping secrets.

Clues to the true history of planet earth abound, but don't fit the 'official' narrative. Humans are too fragile to have the very foundation of all they have known to be our 'true' history taken from them overnight.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Wonder why they have physics guys going there isn't it mainly invite only ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

From memory princess Elizabeth station is a interesting area to look at , and I do remember years ago a video from a helicopter where it lands and you see what the video taker was getting at buried under the ice

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What does your Grandson say about the true history?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I will not discuss any personal conversations for obvious reasons, but if you read my post long enough you will see I have a much different view of creation and the way the world works than most.
At best, I recommend books I think may help people to peel away the layers hiding the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Wonder why they have physics guys going there isn't it mainly invite only ?

Yes. All throughout college he was paid to go and do research in the summer.

Physicists have a lot of questions and are looking for answers in a lot of different places.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your grandson is a very very lucky guy , many moons ago I applied to the British Antarctic survey to go there and never heard a smeak back , you need TS clearance just to work as a waiter there and I got to work in some places that would blow the public's mind but not getting a reply after quite a few attempts shows me all I need to know .

And this is from someone who knocked back a job for life in NZ

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I will not discuss any personal conversations for obvious reasons, but if you read my post long enough you will see I have a much different view of creation and the way the world works than most.
At best, I recommend books I think may help people to peel away the layers hiding the truth.

Yep.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Weird eh!?

There are also two faint lines running perpendicular to the larger object... Vehicle tracks maybe?

It's perfectly straight too, so made with a purpose.

It reminds me of a show I just recently seen about "Project Iceworm".

The US military tried to build a mobile launch site under the Greenland Ice Sheet. Apparently they didn't account fully for the ice flow and "Unstable ice conditions within the ice sheet caused the project to be canceled in 1966."

The ice basically twisted the place apart inch by inch.

Here's a link about it (with pictures) on Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

Apparently, they used a nuclear power generator. They said there is still a team there today monitoring the site because of the frozen leftover waste from the nuclear generator... Something like that anyway...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Not very good at mind reading, however the obvious is evidence collected does not match biblical history.

Denny

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Wouldn't it be crazy if we found out we do not have any consequences for our actions and are still being used as slaves . The world would totally change .
edit on 3-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I love the topic. Anything having to do with Antarctica and/or alternative history.

I would love to hear some of your book suggestions.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Many years ago I had a Fakebook account that I very rarely used ,I posted about the site targeting kids with ads to watch the results years before Cambridge analitica surficed and everything was ok ,many months went by and I posted a story about all the cool kids who were going to Antarctica for their holidays and bamb my account was terminated ,no 30 day ban ,you know when you are over the target .

If memory serves me it was BIden ,Kerry Obama and the 2 pope's etc who decides that it was a good holiday destination. ,so something is going on there maybe a ancient civilization lies underneath

As for the religious guys It was only the one Patriarch of Russia Kirill or something though a catholic bishop may have visited as well but not the catholic pope, there used to be a catholic church at McMurdo that was operated by the New Zealand diocese and had a permanent priest until the US National Science Foundation asked them to cut all ties with the US Station probably not so much due to falling numbers of church goers as the official account would state but due to perhaps intelligence reasons,Edit - Sorry it was Buzz Aldrin And almost definitely a fake claim but he did take ill there also paid a visit and yes John Kerry and other people did, apparently when ALDRIN went there a rumour spread around the internet that he had sent out a warning on is media account about total evil and we all being in danger or something just before he took ill but he and other's have since denied that.

Maybe there is a base there for the elite to take shelter and they are planning on wiping the world clean or maybe they met fallen angels or NAZI's but fanciful and unlikely scenario's aside if there is anywhere on the planet you may find an ALIEN base Antarctica is the most likely candidate due to it lacking human population, no fly zones? and many other wild rumours.

I don't go with this guy but still interesting (But I do not put him down either as I have my own theory's about some formation's in the Apollo moonshot's - check the *** at the bottom).

www.dailymotion.com...

IF there are any advanced ancient ruins down there expect them to destroy them as well.
Same reason they probably destroyed the black night satellite after obtaining whatever ancient tech they could from it and also a structure on the moon.
Control the science, steal our legacy and the elite that rule over them then keep that power which rightfully belongs to everyone for themselves.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

While not to do with the subject of the thread as these are on the moon I think it amply points out that I am not going to mock that guy for seeing something or using his eye's to try to discern pattern's that may or may not be there, likely in fact he is right but without better images like my opinion here shown of the moon his point about that image of Antarctica is a bit weak.

edit on 3-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not underground ice moving causing the top to cause ridges?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I thought it was Buzz Aldrin that went there but see my sig on adventia with dementia lol or it could have been the 10 years of gabbapentine which is known to cause memory loss it's been a long while since it happened well for me lol ,but someone very famous told me to take the post down and not knowing how to as I only logged on a few times a year I did the close the laptop down and hope for the best and kaboom forever locked out not that I am worried

But some interesting things are starting to emerge from the ice ,not that we will ever see them. Earlier today I had a friend in for a brew to the untrained eye he looks like a down and out big beard and grizzly Adams look you would cross the street to get away from him thinking he was going to ask for money ,yet this dude is one of only 3 people in the country certified to do a certain job ,we were talking about something like this and work history one job he told me about was at the end very high up military comes in and jokingly said to him as he was finishing was now we take you outside and shoot you lol

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It WAS I edited it while you were typing your comment (You caught me out haha), Armstrong though DID get very interested in some supposed library of ancient metal book's in south America once upon a very long time ago and went to search for them as part of an expedition so he probably DOES know something about an ancient civilization predating ours but will never disclose anything about it.

?

IF that library was ever real it was probably looted before the expedition and melted down by likely illiterate treasure hunters so just another lost library of Alexandria but perhaps one far older, our fascination with Gold may not have been shared by all previous civilizations and is a weird one though it does have some interesting property's, that aside Gold and rumours of Gold would have gotten the local poor people very interested and they would have searched and searched until they found it and then sold it so while it is a shame and a crime perhaps against humanity such a loss is more than likely IF it was not just a cock'n'bull story in the first place another Eldorado.

OR could it have been spirited away before that by some clandestine group like so much else is rumoured to have been.

edit on 3-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join