It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's an 8 year old Prophecy about Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This was an interesting video to watch about Ukraine in Bible Prophecy. It was uploaded 8 years ago. Here's the video:

Here's a description of the video:

What is happening in Ukraine? What is known and what is unsure about its future? What is the origin of those who live in Ukraine? What does the Bible teach about the role of the Medes in the end times? Will Ukraine split? Why might part of Ukraine end up in the European Union? Why might part of Ukraine end up in the Eurasian Union? Is war in the prophesied future for Ukraine? What is the ultimate destiny for nearly all Ukrainians?

He says Ukraine and some people in Russia are the Medes.

He also says Ukraine is the little horn that joins the European Union and becomes the dominant leader in the European Union. Imagine if Zelenskyy or someone else from Ukraine becomes the de-facto President of Europe. Zelenskyy is also Jewish and could be seen as the Jewish Messiah because of his powerful position as the head of Europe. At first he fights the enemies of Israel then he turns on Israel . This would also mean America is destroyed at this point and no longer a powerful nation.

So Europe with Zelenskyy leading the E.U. protects Israel for a time because America is out of the picture. Imagine if Ukraine wins against Russia. Zelenskyy would be venerated as a European hero.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
From reading your OP I don't think the YouTuber is taking into consideration the context of this prophecy. Look it says:

"Then the male goat exalted itself exceedingly, but as soon as it became mighty, the great horn was broken; then four conspicuous horns came up instead of the one, toward the four winds of the heavens.

 Out of one of them came another horn, a small one, and it grew very great toward the south and toward the east and toward the Decoration."
-Daniel 8:8, 9.

So the horn comes from one of the four horns that came out of the head of the male goat.

The great horn coming out of the head of the male goat was Alexander the Great. And the four horns after it represent the four generals that divided his empire after he died.

You may ask how do we know this? Easy the angel tells us a little later on in the same prophecy:

"“The two-horned ram that you saw stands for the kings of Meʹdi·a and Persia. The hairy male goat stands for the king of Greece; and the great horn that was between its eyes stands for the first king.  As for the horn that was broken, so that four stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power."-Daniel 8:20-22.

Before I go any further I will tell you I think he is thinking of the two-horned ram (not the goat, the ram and the two horns stood for the Medo-Persian Empire).

Now this is a strikingly accurate and detailed prophecy. Who were the four generals that received a kingdom from Alexander the Great after he died? Cassander ruled Macedonia and Greece. Lysimachus gained control over Asia Minor and Thrace. Seleucus I Nicator secured Mesopotamia and Syria. And Ptolemy Lagus took Egypt and Palestine.

From among one of these comes the small horn. This was the Hellenistic kingdom of General Cassander over Macedonia and Greece. Later, this kingdom was absorbed by the kingdom of General Lysimachus, the king of Thrace and Asia Minor. In the second century before our Common Era, these western sectors of the Hellenistic domain were conquered by Rome. And by the year 30 B.C.E., Rome took over all the Hellenistic kingdoms, making itself the sixth world power of Bible prophecy. But the Roman Empire was not the small horn of Daniel’s vision, for that empire did not continue till “the appointed time of the end.”—Daniel 8:19.

The small horn then was an offshoot of the Roman Empire that absorbed the Hellenistic kingdom of General Cassander. This would not appear until the time of the end (Daniel 8:19) and is none other than the Anglo-American duel world power. It did not stem from the Medes or the Persians, but the king of Greece in that prophecy.

See my thread here for more info on prophecies concerning this world power in the Bible:

The False Prophet Fearsome Beasts and a Statue
edit on 30-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I actually saw this same thing on Tik Tok of all places. There were 2 videos that said they think Zelenskyy could be the little horn if Ukraine defeats Russia and they join the E.U. I don’t know why, but that just clicked for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Religious leaders draw their own conclusions; some claim the Kurds are the direct descendants of the Medes. Funny thing about prophecy; you can usually twist it to mean whatever you want it to.

Zelenskey is a comedian/actor and not very good one. He, like Biden is just a place holder until the real controllers reveal themselves. I expect to see some massive regime and leadership changes around the world starting soon.

I still can't decide if Putin is an actor following his WEF training to get us to a OWG, or if he's really trying to break away. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

very interesting. since it would seem that the Ukrainian "Jews" (including George Soros, and Zelenskyy), are the same "fake Jews" mentioned and warned against, in the Bible, even being around all the way back to that time. and although most people think that the warnings were for that time period it was mentioned in for Christians back then to beware of, but by others as part of a warning prophecy for the far future, such as now.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Rev.2:8 - And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

the end times Purging of the 7 Churches, not just the Jews but early church christians, stereotypes for end-times
Soros, Zelinsky, even Putin are becoming the characters in a real-life drama so as to fulfill Prophecies made for this Era/ Zeit Geist

edit on st31164874320631132022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

very interesting. since it would seem that the Ukrainian "Jews" (including George Soros, and Zelenskyy), are the same "fake Jews" mentioned and warned against, in the Bible, even being around all the way back to that time. and although most people think that the warnings were for that time period it was mentioned in for Christians back then to beware of, but by others as part of a warning prophecy for the far future, such as now.

(Reply to Biblical Statement "Fake Jew")

God stopped using the "ite" surname (like with joshua 12:8), which were really references to angels, more specifically, references to angels, alongside a people or persons, as with the giving of the written law specifically............that language is removed from the gospel immediately surrounding the new testament............then god completed the language of the, ites, tribes, and joseph...........humanities accusation of dead flesh is completed, and this abomination of desolation is revealed, gradually/quickly, at the end of time, and that is happening today.

The Prophecy of the "fake jew" beings in the book of amos 8:9-11, when God says, for the sake of satan's pleasure, jerusalem will have not living jews in it...........then God says this exactly the same way in zechariah 4:6-8..............this has not taken place yet, god leaves the controversy of dead flesh, pain and willful suffering at the end of time to the vices of satan, under the rebuke of the righteous and sons of man................and this is not completed.
Before this, God did remove his association from some of the jews or jewish people specifically from time to time in the old testament for suicide pleasure, and they were immediately killed...........there's a few biblical examples..............god just is not associated with a specific people or genetic line in the new testament, more then, not associating with them specifically (the removed tribes genetic lines of the revelation).

(god told moses to call down fire when the jewish people, tried to kill moses, when moses said to the jews, not to cross the jordan river for sin and pleasure................but god told the apostles in the new testament not to call down fire, that is to say, not to protect the jews from their enemies which they are and have raised themselves for pleasure only)
edit on 2-4-2022 by elmgrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So he's saying Russians and Ukranians aren't really Russians or Ukrainians and instead they are an ancient Iranian people who spoke the Median language and who inhabited an area known as Media between western and northern Iran? Is it a play on words problem using the anian? If so be careful as such a thing is delusional in nature... in the same way some like to say numbers mean more than math or bulletin point when listing.

top topics

join