It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid mrna vaccine alarms keep going of

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

And...

That is why I will not take the MRNA lipid encapsulated nanoparticle shot.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My wife's friend who has been sick since a week after her first vaccine dose in September has been diagnosed with microcytic anemia. As she is right now she requires weekly infusions of some treatment and a transfusion if she loses any blood including the monthly visitor. Doesn't sound like a fun life going forward, although it could progress into leukemia which would be worse. And another friend of my wife's, older lady around 70. Super pro vaccine but she delayed it because her kid and his wife that lives in her basement wouldn't let her get near their new baby if she got vaccinated. She's a vegan, only eats the weird healthy stuff. Got the vaccine the late summer and since then has developed an unusual spiking blood pressure problem and neuropathy in her extremities. The neuropathy did get worse after the 2nd jab, not sure about the blood pressure. She would rather die than get the booster. And I know 3 people with cancer in the last year. I know, people get cancer but I can't remember 3 having it at the same time. It has to be a coincidence. I can't believe all of the world's governments would want to do this to their people.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Cancer Exploding in the Boosted

In this link, Dr Jane Ruby goes through some of the studies and cases going around to try and piece together just what is going on.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I respect your opinion.
Surely the biggest proponent of mRNA vaccines has to admit that the worldwide equal promotion (and censorship of critics) of these shots is not normal? There must be a network that is in control behind the scenes. An unimaginably advanced and controlled network. Personally, I think it's possible that our "real leaders" aren't necessarily bad. Of course there are powerful opportunists who are capitalizing on what covid is triggering, but those opportunists are not among the real leaders. I don't think there is a real leader who gets into the media. I once (2010) wrote down my opinion (belief) in a book (there are few updates). A book that I put on the internet and for which I pay every year again. I don't even know how many people have read it since 2010... but I don't think there are many. Maybe I overestimated myself :-) But it's kind of a hobby ... a never ending story :-) ...
www.evawaseerst.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join