It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid mrna vaccine alarms keep going of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I know: for some this gets annoying. But sometimes one has to keep knocking on the same nail. Everything said here is common sense. What is Dr Cole saying wrong? Why is he seen as a quack by the mainstream media? Doctor Cole says that the Toll Like Receptors who, among other things, keep cancer in check are suppressed by the mRNA vaccines because something like this is necessary so that our bodies do not reject the foreign mRNA. For this discovery, two scientists have been awarded the Nobel Prize (I even think one of them is in charge of Biontech). Dr Cole is open to discussion. He talks about so many cases that there should at least be a major study to find out whether cancers are indeed increasing as a result of the mRNA vaccines. Maybe he's wrong. He says so himself. But judging by his attitude and tenacity, he believes he's right. Winter is over. Time to wake up.
www.onenewspage.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

The reason anybody that goes against the narrative set by Pharma and their lap dogs the CDC is because they have control, is not about humanity is about testing dangerous drugs on humans with not restrictions and backed by the federal government.

Right now is been a very significant increase in leukemia on Childrens in China since the jabbing.

Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines Sinopharm And Sinovac Causing Blood Cancer Leukemia In Recipients, taking into consideration that the same type of technology used in the Chinese jabs is the same as the rest of the other pharmas, I guess we may see increases in leukemia also in other countries.

www.thehealthsite.com...

Children in China Diagnosed With Leukemia After Taking Chinese Vaccines

yournews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not sure about most things is life but since I've never taken street drugs and there's a reason for it. Its called " common sense ". The narrative on all this stuff is to make people afraid of their common sense and then you can control them by fear. And in this case the solution that is injected in a persons body.

I'm waiting till this May as many Japanese women will be giving childbirth. I can tell you one thing, and that is if deformed children hits the chat rooms here, the news media will cover it. Even the news papers have to cover it and our daily TV news shows most likely will break down and call it as is is.

Like all countries families cherish their children's health. We need to start reporting what our local hospitals know about newborns .

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The jabs in China started one year before the jabs in the rest of the world, they had the jab already before the covid started to infect outside their borders, soo we still have a few more months to start seen an increase in Leukemia in other countries.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I really can't understand your post, can you arrange your thoughts better?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The jabs in China started one year before the jabs in the rest of the world,

That is news to me, where did you hear that?

If true then that is sus as f#.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

China and Russia started to jab people in June of 2020, US medical personnel in the beginning of 2021 and in March 12 of 2021 started in the population.

edit on 28-3-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

China and Russia started to jab people in June of 2020, US medical personnel in the beginning of 2021 and in March 12 of 2021 started in the population.

Emergency use was granted on December 10, 2020 in the US, and mass vaccination began on December 14, 2020.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Only medical personnel started first, the population in March 2021

Let me be more clear, that is when the jabs were offered to the elderly in my area,

edit on 28-3-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Things seem to be ramping up now in my circle of friends, coworkers, and associates.

Family 1. Twelve year old with seizures.
Family 2. Fourteen year old with seizures.
Family friend. Heart inflammation.
Neighbour. Two heart attacks immediately after flying back from Mexico.

That was all in the last seven days.

Not normal in my experience.

Honestly hope it’s all a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Is know up to 400K known vaccine dead or dead after vaccines, but hey do not tell that to CDC and big pharma, neither to those that are pro jabs, is a lie, is not real and people die of anything anyways.

Well clotting is becoming a disease now, the increase number of people with blood disorders after jab is becoming a big concern.

Hart problems on children well that is called "hereditary", no the jabs hell not,

But is ok, pharma will come out with new miracle treatments for blood problems. Profits and more profits.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The reason anybody that goes against the narrative set by Pharma and their lap dogs the CDC is because they have control, is not about humanity is about testing dangerous drugs on humans with not restrictions and backed by the federal government.

Right now is been a very significant increase in leukemia on Childrens in China since the jabbing.

Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines Sinopharm And Sinovac Causing Blood Cancer Leukemia In Recipients, taking into consideration that the same type of technology used in the Chinese jabs is the same as the rest of the other pharmas, I guess we may see increases in leukemia also in other countries.

www.thehealthsite.com...

Children in China Diagnosed With Leukemia After Taking Chinese Vaccines

yournews.com...

The Chinese vaccines (Sinopharm BIBP, CoronaVac, Sinopharm WIBP, KCONVAC, and Covidful) are not mRNA vaccines but are of the inactivated virus types. As such, they are more likely to reflect factors of the whole virus, and do not have the specificity of action of 'Western' mRNA vaccines.

The Convidecia vaccine is a viral vector vaccine (similar to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine) and uses a benign virus to carry genetic material that codes directly for an antigen, and the ZIFIVAX vaccine is a subunit type vaccine that contains only specific parts of the original virus. These are more specific and hence have fewer of the unanticipated effects inherent in whole virus vaccines.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 28/3/2022 by chr0naut because: double post

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The jabs in China started one year before the jabs in the rest of the world,

That is news to me, where did you hear that?

If true then that is sus as f#.

The Sinopharm BIBP vaccine was the first COVID-19 vaccine to be given EUA approval in China. It was granted approval in June 2020, but no COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out until after 22 July 2020.

From July 2020, phase III trials of this vaccine were conducted in Argentina, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and many of these countries gave an EUA for the vaccines use, some months before the EUA for the Pfizer vaccine was granted in the US and other countries.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Is know up to 400K known vaccine dead or dead after vaccines, but hey do not tell that to CDC and big pharma, neither to those that are pro jabs, is a lie, is not real and people die of anything anyways.

Well clotting is becoming a disease now, the increase number of people with blood disorders after jab is becoming a big concern.

Hart problems on children well that is called "hereditary", no the jabs hell not,

But is ok, pharma will come out with new miracle treatments for blood problems. Profits and more profits.

While the vaccine attributed deaths have occurred, it is pertinent to also look at the number of doses administered to counterbalance those statistics. According to the JHU COVID-19 dashboard, 10,894,830,769 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered worldwide.

Based upon the 400,000 number alleged by Marg6043 (round numbers like that are sure to be estimates), the dose-fatality ratio of COVID-19 vaccines would be 0.00367 %.

edit on 28/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut a reply to: marg6043

Thank you both for the info.

It seems I was ignorant to the truth of how fast these shots were rolled out.

Personally, I think it's pretty terrifying.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As Biden has stated before on other subjects. You will have to wait till the vaccine is approved to see what it will do.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not sure where you live, but it was rolled out for the general population by spring of 2020. You're area was really slow on rolling them out!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Not sure where you live, but it was rolled out for the general population by spring of 2020. You're area was really slow on rolling them out!

Late winter/Spring 2021 in the UK.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why is he seen as a quack by the mainstream media?

He is viewed as promoting vaccination hesitancy by the same people that own large shares in the vaccination companies and the media. This large monopolistic control and interlocking directorate of the corporate world has been critical in the lockstep approach to the covid issues. Many governments have been held hostage to the buildup generational lobbying. A few have tried speaking out and crossing the party line, but subsequently face a well funded and organized personal smear campaign.

Here in Australia, doctors have lost their medical license with some being jailed for providing safe, cheep and effective treatments to their patients for covid. A court in NSW did provide the reasoning of 'vaccination hesitancy' in its judgment.

The way I comprehend what is going on, Satan has gotten together a larger group of obscenely wealthy individuals to push a depopulation agenda. Looking at around 3-5 years for the death toll of this program to peak. They cannot kill everyone too quickly or it is too obvious, but give it a bit of time and a coincidence helps murky the waters. A lack of followup by the vaccination companies on those damaged and the censorship campaign they face on social media supports these conclusions.

Maybe Yuval Noah Harari is right with humans biological hackable creatures with tracking systems now under the skin?

I don't see all this insanity lasting forever. Have seen some good signs this year that more are waking up and stronger evidence continues to build. Just need to hang on for as long as we can. It is a big job trying to kill everyone, don't see them getting us all. The Kingdom of darkness does look hungry and will collect a lot of souls while here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join