It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents Reveal Saudi Spy Linked to Prince Bandar Assisted 9/11 Hijackers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted, with so much other stuff happening, is it the truth? probably but don't have as much faith in the FBI anymore.

Been years since I stuck my nose in 9/11 stuff but it was definitely a reason I finally got an account after lurking for years.

Is it me or is there a lot of new stories popping while people are focused elsewhere, the long-suspected is now confirmed? Does anybody care?

www.jacobinmag.com...

www.democracynow.org...

Newly released FBI documents reveal a California-based Saudi spy assisted some of the 9/11 hijackers in finding housing in San Diego, and that there was a “50/50 chance” he had “advanced knowledge” of the attack. Omar al Bayoumi had claimed he incidentally befriended the two hijackers but was not involved in their planning. The FBI report found Bayoumi regularly shared his intelligence with Saudi Arabia’s U.S. Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, who was so close to former President George W. Bush that he earned the nickname “Bandar Bush.” The report was written in 2017 but only declassified last week.

edit on 27-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It makes Iraq that much more of a slap in the face.

Saudi Arabia had more to do with 9/11 than Iraq, hell, even Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not even remotely surprising..most of the hijackers were Saudis.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I hear you but we are just now admitting it

Well it's not only, did it happen, but we also covered up knowing and built a state-of-the-art airbase in Saudi Arabia seems like a bribe to keep quiet

If I didn't know better it would seem we used the Saudis to slap down some common enemies, if not a helluva lot worse.
edit on 27-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think them leaving out the chapter of the 9/11 commission and it getting implied it was about Saudi involvement was pretty much admission. The details didn't matter at that point when they had to hide it.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Well it's not only, did it happen, but we also covered up knowing and built a state-of-the-art airbase in Saudi Arabia seems like a bribe to keep quiet

If I didn't know better it would seem we used the Saudis to slap down some common enemies, if not a helluva lot worse.

Well, everyone knew where they came from.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Nothing will get done even if more documents come out.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I remember seeing photos of the Bin Laden extended family vacationing on the GHW Bush ranch. Apparently, the two families had a fairly close relationship throughout the years before 911.
I doubt the truth will ever be revealed, but there are a lot of dots that can be connected which indicate it was more of an inside job than anybody is ever supposed to know.
I recently watched '911- The Myth and the Reality, created by Truth.org. It's pretty eye-opening to say the least. It's on DVD, but if you have Amazon Prime you can watch it for free, or for a nominal fee without Prime.

If you do watch it, you'll thank me for the recommendation.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks for the tip on the film. 9-11 is the reason I first came to and started lurking on ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The west's relationship with SA has always bothered me, meanwhile..look at Iran!!, so much deflection as status quo.

ETA It is a very complex relationship, via oil $$
edit on 27-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
oops
edit on 27-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yea but that was was just educated speculation Ive never heard all of these details, nor the extent of his assistance.

as for vNex92
"Nothing will get done even if more documents come out."

Where did I say anything would get done?

All I know is there were plenty here laying down this scenario and there were enough here also that either disputed or downplayed those claims.

I remember claims if they get away with the lying here, no telling what the next situation they can scheme and take maximum advantage of.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep, I remember how the Carlyle group, were all protecting the Saudi elite in the US, yep the Bushes were up their neck in the Saudi, money merry go around.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yea but that was was just educated speculation Ive never heard all of these details, nor the extent of his assistance.

I agree about the likely extent of assistance not being being known, but the identities of the hijackers and their home nations, I always thought that was common knowledge.

I have yet to watch the vid, I will soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The next day all the photos of hijackers ...were Saudi. Most of them. We knew in 2 days. Every paper had their pictures on it in America, with their countries. (I believe 3 total)

All those Saudi's taking private pilot lessons. With their I.D.'s..months before
edit on 03222031America/ChicagoSun, 27 Mar 2022 22:29:20 -050029202200000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It makes Iraq that much more of a slap in the face.

Saudi Arabia had more to do with 9/11 than Iraq, hell, even Afghanistan.

Afghanistan had Bush's heroin and Iraq had Cheney's oil, easy reasons, big money. It's like when England rand the East India Company moving opium/heroin for the monarchs.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Been years since I stuck my nose in 9/11 stuff but it was definitely a reason I finally got an account after lurking for years.

Lurked here for a long long time too, till 2013. Back then every time I did a web search, ATS was top of the list. As a fireman, and doing a little steel work on the side. 911 is one of the two main reasons I ended up here.

I've felt it was the Saudi's, and the United States (and Israel somehow). Bin Laden was a Saudi, and the hijackers/qualified pilot's too.

Many many stories are indeed popping up. Why? Who's spilling the beans?

When That second plane it, a fellow firefighter and I spit our cereal while watching.
I loudly said "That's no accident! We're under attack!

The Tones dropped and the Airport Dispatcher at the time gave instructions. The dispatcher's voice was noticeably nervous sounding. But not us! We moved the Apparatuses out of the bay and sat outside while all aircraft were being grounded. Chief told us to get out of the station and make sure no planes come this way other than landing. After less than an hour, it was Total Silence. The worst kind of silence you can feel. It was F@#king Heavy.

Towers fell, I think I was so in disbelief. I didn't know I was crying, Shell Shock.

Then Shanksville.......

edit on 28-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

oops

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So George W Bushes buddy Bandar Bush helped to get the hijackers housing ? So they were assisting the hijackers while they were in America before the 911 attacks , Since Bandar was at the White House all day you would have to assume Bush knew , especially after the suspicious ass way he and Chaney acted . What traitorous pieces of scum .Soulless evil garbage

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bringittothelight

So George W Bushes buddy Bandar Bush helped to get the hijackers housing ? So they were assisting the hijackers while they were in America before the 911 attacks , Since Bandar was at the White House all day you would have to assume Bush knew , especially after the suspicious ass way he and Chaney acted . What traitorous pieces of scum .Soulless evil garbage

Ever see a documentary called "Loose Change"? They interview a flight instructor in Florida about them. His demeanour (the flight instructor) is strange. If you ever get a chance, try to see "Loose Change. It's an ok documentary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join