It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Waking Up - Post Em If You Got Em

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: The GUT

We both prefer hardcopy research as the main method but at his age, it's easier for him to watch and we have some time for it this weekend. Having said that, he's just about finished reading the copy of Red Handed I got for him---which has done a lot to make him more open & eager. Biden & Crew, freak teachers & radicals, rampant media hypocrisy, etc is the main driver creating the opening however. May it be so for any hypnotics you are having to endure as well! Thanks!

This might help, a preview of a Putin 'helper' and failed gangster/entrepreneur in full blow, doing what he does worst!

That's been proven wrong .
Take that long for US news to reach you ?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How the research gathered by Freud and carried out by Edward Bernays and Watson the the rest of the behavioralists got us where we are.

edit on 3 26 2022 by dashen because: Evil

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: The GUT

We both prefer hardcopy research as the main method but at his age, it's easier for him to watch and we have some time for it this weekend. Having said that, he's just about finished reading the copy of Red Handed I got for him---which has done a lot to make him more open & eager. Biden & Crew, freak teachers & radicals, rampant media hypocrisy, etc is the main driver creating the opening however. May it be so for any hypnotics you are having to endure as well! Thanks!

This might help, a preview of a Putin 'helper' and failed gangster/entrepreneur in full blow, doing what he does worst!

That's been proven wrong .
Take that long for US news to reach you ?

What US news?
That video is in Scotland, Trump wanted to steal someone's home and land of which Trump had/has, no provenance.
Trump then built a berm, [aka a Trump wall..lol) made from dirt, around the Aberdeenshire golf course to block the residents, (there were others btw) views.
The video is genuine, part of a larger documentary made years ago, mid noughties.

A point of information, Menai, and Turnberry continue to accrue losses big time to date.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That video is in Scotland, Trump wanted to steal someone's home and land of which Trump had/has, no provenance.

Didn't Trump have a golf course there in which he was trying to expand ?
Legally ?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I had faith he would see your logic. It is a sign from God in my humble estimation.

I have to admit I am a fan of your logic, obviously now.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Probably not one to share with the Greatest Generation. It might be too much red pilling. They don't like things like this and it is a very evil thing indeed to many peoples belief. Something that likely would hurt them greatly to be forced to accept.

My family who are smart and do seem reasonably red pilled get glossy eyed looking at "crazy" when I repeat things like this. I say hear me know you will believe it later and that helps since they do later learn I have "inside information" coming here to get sourced data I can share. I am having to ease them into all these things. My big one that works is pointing out Biden's ears and the James Woods theory as being one of the actors playing Biden. You can't fake that ear lobe situation or the change of bone structure above the eyes in the new ones.

originally posted by: SouthernGift
👀 so glad to see you
Pop in sir!! And glad to hear your progress with your father.

This is a bit different than what you’re specifically looking for but if you decide to take things this route, this particular video has stuck with me for numerous years and ties in to a lot of stuff going down in the present.

The age of the video and the credentials of the speaker, are of interest as well.

And of course, the most important part of the story of all eloquently intertwined.

Good luck, and treasure this time.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Update: Awesome. He's dang near up to speed. Conversation great again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join