It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Waking Up - Post Em If You Got Em

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Major breakthrough with my awesome but CNN-CBS-confused 97-yr old father. The programming is breaking down---his eyes are starting to open & respond to information contrary to the propaganda. There's a window opening for a lot of folk I hope.

Vids/documentaries still available on youtube is mainly what I'm looking for. Pretty much all the subjects that explain how we got here and where they're leading us with the globalism cartel/religion.

I have some ready to go--mainly historical context--that are sober-minded, fact-heavy and not sensationalist to prime the pump. So I'm hoping to find more serious presentations that are heavy on solid information and lighter on ranting.

Especially media about Klaus & the WEF that includes interviews and forum speeches as that seems a little harder to find. I have some pretty good Clinton Crime Family stuff (as well as Bush Crime Family stuff) but I'd like more of that too as I stack the best starter lineup.

From unholy wars to Blackrock to Soros to Antifa...you get the picture.

We both prefer hardcopy research as the main method but at his age, it's easier for him to watch and we have some time for it this weekend. Having said that, he's just about finished reading the copy of Red Handed I got for him---which has done a lot to make him more open & eager. Biden & Crew, freak teachers & radicals, rampant media hypocrisy, etc is the main driver creating the opening however. May it be so for any hypnotics you are having to endure as well! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
'None Dare Call It Conspiracy' was written by Gary Allen and first published in 1971. I bought a used copy for my non-conspiracy minded husband and he has been shocked into believing things he never thought possible. It's a short read- only 100 or so pages.

I wish I had some youtube documentaries to recommend, but I'm kind of lacking experience in that realm.

Are you sure it's a good idea to shake the very foundation of a 97 year old man?

edit on 600000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeah that's how I'd choose to spend the remaining years or months my father has on this plane, politics and conspiracy. Cherish those memories you're making together.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Are you sure it's a good idea to shake the very foundation of a 97 year old man?

Oh, I've agonized over the question. He's pretty tough though and he misses good world-discussion with me as I do him. It's been hard these last few years with the division-dumbbells, so I think we've both been encouraged lately.

I think he's glad to discover I'm not as crazy as he thought I was, although it is a little tough on his ego. I'll go easy, though, and make sure he's loved up!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Yeah that's how I'd choose to spend the remaining years or months my father has on this plane, politics and conspiracy. Cherish those memories you're making together.

Which is probably why you seem so miserable all the time---lots of opinion but seemingly little depth to add. He watches 12+ hours of cable news a day because he's still curious and wants to talk about it. So...I can just not respond, like I did for months, or we can talk about it.

"Truth" always seems the best bet for mature folk.

Talking about it seems to have done a lot for his mood lately. Thanks for your concern though.
edit on 26-3-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

I have some pretty good Clinton Crime Family stuff (as well as Bush Crime Family stuff) but I'd like more of that too as I stack the best starter lineup.

Biden Crime Syndicate

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe you could let us know what he has to say, 97 is a lot of years of recollections.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

A father and son bonding in a manner that works for them while they still have time left together seems like a pretty nice thing to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: nugget1

Oh, I've agonized over the question. He's pretty tough though and he misses good world-discussion with me as I do him. It's been hard these last few years with the division-dumbbells, so I think we've both been encouraged lately.

I think he's glad to discover I'm not as crazy as he thought I was, although it is a little tough on his ego. I'll go easy, though, and make sure he's loved up!

Just to be clear, it was said in jest. Nobody is too old to discover there are two sides to every story, and when it comes to politics both sides are known to play us for their benefit. The lesser of two evils is all too often our only option.

My 92 y/o life-long die-hard MIL is actually beginning to think our current administration just might have a nefarious hidden agenda behind the covid-crisis, which she was on board with 100% from day one.

I'm sure your dad loves the conversations you have and the time spent with him- and you get the bonus of future memories and time best spent. Bless you both.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Judging someone’s relationship based upon one thread. Great job, bud! That says quite a bit about you, although no one here needed anymore evidence to the fact.

Do you feel better about yourself now?

The GUT seems to be a pretty cheerful individual and I enjoy his posts. You, on the other hand. Well: 🤡

Enjoy your mental sepulchre.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
👀 so glad to see you
Pop in sir!! And glad to hear your progress with your father.

This is a bit different than what you’re specifically looking for but if you decide to take things this route, this particular video has stuck with me for numerous years and ties in to a lot of stuff going down in the present.

The age of the video and the credentials of the speaker, are of interest as well.

And of course, the most important part of the story of all eloquently intertwined.

Good luck, and treasure this time.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

That video is heavy! Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This one has worked on several peeps I know.

edit on 26-3-2022 by Dalamax because: Syntax error

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
👀 so glad to see you
Pop in sir!! And glad to hear your progress with your father.

This is a bit different than what you’re specifically looking for but if you decide to take things this route, this particular video has stuck with me for numerous years and ties in to a lot of stuff going down in the present.

The age of the video and the credentials of the speaker, are of interest as well.

And of course, the most important part of the story of all eloquently intertwined.

Good luck, and treasure this time.

Can’t get me enough Missler. RIP to an amazing man.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Do you want info too about the NOT vaccines? The experimental gene therapy death shots? If so I’ll get links.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Time....

Edit
edit on 26-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This is a fairly well known interview…

But still pretty informative…

- JC

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

1:22:00 minutes.

Thanks, this will be an interesting watch.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

We both prefer hardcopy research as the main method but at his age, it's easier for him to watch and we have some time for it this weekend. Having said that, he's just about finished reading the copy of Red Handed I got for him---which has done a lot to make him more open & eager. Biden & Crew, freak teachers & radicals, rampant media hypocrisy, etc is the main driver creating the opening however. May it be so for any hypnotics you are having to endure as well! Thanks!

This might help, a preview of a Putin 'helper' and failed gangster/entrepreneur in full blow, doing what he does worst!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join