It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm really very sorry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There is even a joke not to waste food because there are people in America starving....

Hilarious! For just 70 cents a day You too can adopt a starving American..the cost of a cup of coffee, that's all it takes to make a difference..ask yourself..is it worth 70 cents to help one of these poor souls in need?

Maybe my family could be adopted by an Ethiopian who is ready to give up coffee.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's so obvious its disgusting....

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am sorry to say all those who say eyes
wide open have there eyes half open!
look at china. you can see how bad it is.
but they keep telling the people how great they are.
and if you tell them other wize you are crazy and delt with.

In the US you dont see them doing
it the same way but it is the same!
we just dont have it as bad as them. yet.

You know your goverment lyes to you.
you just Dont know how much.

we can do Nothing about it but put a patch on it.
we need to come up with plane a way to run it all.
only then can we/you do some thing about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So many great responses here. I wish I could devote time to each and every one. One mass THANK YOU will have to suffice.

There were so many truly genius observations made here and I hope people noticed and remember them.

When all is said and done, I truly am sorry. I didn't start this, but it will end on my watch, in my lifetime. And I confess I don't know how to stop it. I know how bad it will get. And I know we haven't even seen a hint of the true nature of this beast. But that knowledge is wasted on me as I don't know how to use it to end this migration toward the inevitable. I feel like a lemming in the middle of the herd desperately trying to find someone who knows why we are doing this. Yeah, follow the guy in front of you. I got that. But, what if he is an idiot?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."
Oscar Wilde

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This didn’t happen in your lifetime.
Nothing is different really.
What occurred behind closed doors, and in smoke filled rooms, is now posted on twitter.

This supposed downfall is “business as usual”. We’re just more aware of the various ways we get screwed, and how we are easily manipulated into screwing ourselves. (See 2016 malignant narcissist becomes leader of the US.)

We allowed a powerful tool to be used against us, starting in the early to mid 90s. A tool that could have united people, is used to divide. And we are a party to that.

There is no dialogue , there is monologue in 2 directions.
We allowed this to happen, and the sheep call the other sheep, sheep.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Elections are designed to attract the kind of people who will sell you on the idea of fixing a broken system, when they know the system is doing exactly what it is designed to do.

So you can't fix it with policy changes—you can't make a # sandwich better with seasoning—you need to address the fact the system rewards people with the mental illness of needing attention & power with power_as a result_of getting the most attention.

You need normal people at the levers of power who would not otherwise seek out these positions. And there's only one way to do that—it's the same way we select jurors for jury duty, it's called Sortition.

I've talked about this before, but now I'm talking about it in terms of Nihilism bc the arguments against Sortition were so LAZY they seemed to indicate a desire to just let the system collapse and take the rest of us with it. Even the criticisms that brought up valid points were lazy because they ultimately had solutions. Like, if it took you two seconds of thinking about Sortition to figure out a problem with it; maybe take another two seconds to figure out a solution… or even four!

Whatever it takes. Because if you can't find it in you to advocate for the elimination of elections after the failure of Trump, a total genius who had the foresight to know the elections were going to be fraudulent, had the power of the federal government at his disposal, but still couldn't prevent "losing"—you have to realize no single person CAN save us and we have to save ourselves.

One person can be corrupted, one person can be killed--but all of us working together despite our differences will change the course of their new world order--we will beat their swords they use against us into our ploughshares.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ERISunveiled

That was beautifully said. We do need to work together. The problem is half of this country is applauding its destruction as we speak. They don't work well with others. They won't work with the other side. They have proven that many times. Half of this country thinks what is happening right now is the greatest thing ever. We are doomed.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

You forgot the most important part - the picture of a rail thin Chinese person juxtaposed over pictures of all those chubby little starving American who cannot get up off the ground ... not because they are so malnourished, but because they're just too fat from eating hot Cheetoes.

It would be like a parody of Sally Struthers and the starving African children.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but the past wasn't much better. Racism, ridiculous sentences for war on drugs, vietnam, high homophobia, and plenty of corruption. Just to name a few negatives.

I feel for some of what you said snd we need alot of correcting, but the rest of the world isn't too much better.

And you're nostalgic for a past that never was truely just and right.
edit on 27-3-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrubCommander
a reply to: Topcraft

Well, I'm afraid the WEF with all its connections and promising positions in that organisation is probably well spread among most Western countries, in the Netherlands part of the gov that still seems to actually serve the people has managed to get a hold of secret emails between Herr Shwab and the more prominent figures in that gov...

You see, you have these people laughing with the concept of the New World Order, suggesting why we have to wait so long, like it's not gonna happen..

Heh, it's a good trick but, it actually already happened, ofcourse.. What do you expect? Some kind of decoration, lights, bells and whistles screaming: New World Order asserted control.

Ofcourse not, it's just the WEF, a private organisation with no authority or any right to even interfere in the slighest of your politics, but yeah, WEF is controlling most 'important' gov positions... If you check old WEF fotos, you will see that many of those featured politicians from all around the world, well, they managed to win the election, and actually re-elected someone everyone thought was gonna be over, coz everone was sick and tired of him and knew about the corruption... Won again anyway... Does it really suprise, in an ever increasing digital world.. it will become easier and easier to mess around with votes, sure, they'll guarantee # like it's 100% secure, and yeah, it probably IS 100% secure, except the company that provided the machines is on some kind of payroll and ofcourse they got some backways n #, that's basics.

And yeah; people winning elections everyone seemed to be so sick and tired of, and this very situation the same in many Western countries, just check the WEF site, the people now ruling you are probably going to have some picture up there with their meeting, maybe the site even already state which 'official' role they have within the WEF.

Yeah, it's been really long since the politicians really served the public, and I'm afraid... They got that situation pretty locked, the only thing we really have is the massas pressuring the lower level players, which are needed as a supporting base for higher up... The people have to let them know, wake up and do something, they have to refuse to cooperate, cripple the system in that aspect and render a lot of the more higher up paid players powerless in their law-passing influence...

I mean, yeah, it's mostly the higher up running the WEF laps, most people, and as such we repeat history: "Just follow orders..."

Speaking of Schwaub and wec, I found this page while researching the Delphi Technique ... nwri.org...

nwri.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

The past wasn't perfect and I admitted as much. But I have to, at least in part, disagree with your assessment.

The past wasn't perfect, but it was better than what we have now. Homophobic is a buzzword used to delegitimize opposition to lgbt indoctrination. I have been called homophobic on numerous occasions for my views. I assure you, I am not the least bit afraid. That is the lgbt group trying to empower themselves at my expense. It has never worked and it never will. And, as I said, if men competing in women's sports with half the nation cheering them on is progress, you can have it.

The war on drugs, like the war on poverty, the war on terror, all had an opportunity to be won, or at least we could have fared better than we did. But the left knee-capped us and left us on the battle field - much like our border patrol at this very moment. Enough fentanyl to kill the entire nation was intercepted at the US/Mexico border in one month last year. Attempts like this are made because of the open border policy we are currently employing. And remember, the numbers we read about are only the ones that are caught. The sad truth is we have no idea how many make it across the border undetected and we have no idea what they brought with them. It could be fentanyl, or any of a number of harmful drugs, weapons, suitcase nukes, biological weapons, etc. We simply don't know how many people enter this country on a daily basis and as long as we have on open border we never will.

Even when we were paying attention to whom we let it the left still knee-capped us. The San Bernardino shooters, the Boston Marathon bombers, and a host of others, were all fully vetted so-called refugees. They are granted entry, released, and forgotten, until they make the headlines. Then its the guns fault, not the people who pulled the trigger, or the corrupt government who let them in to this nation.

I miss the days when news of a local violent crime was a genuine surprise. Today you hear about some violent crime and nothing is shocking or surprising about it at all. Its just another day. In Chicago, its just another hour. My brothers had some nice cars in the last 60's and early 70's. I remember their wheels getting stolen over and over again. They got fed up and decided to sit up a few nights and do something about it since the police were barely interested enough to even take a report. Well, they caught the guys - and it was a sad day for the bad guys. One brother was a recently discharged marine and the other a karate instructor. Needless to say the bad guys never came back. The point though is the crime that surprised us was wheels getting stolen off of a Roadrunner and a GTO. It wasn't drive by shootings, smash and grabs, random looting, etc. Those wheels getting stolen was enough to get the whole neighborhoods attention. And it took action by the victims to get some justice.

But in a way, that is my point. You shouldn't have to be dangerous in order to feel safe and secure in your home or possessions. That is not life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is duck, cover, and hope you don't have to defend yourself. Its not how its supposed to be.
edit on 27-3-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Go outside. Look out the window. Walk around your home. Take a nice stroll. Take a Sunday drive.

Stop watching the damned soap opera news. You are brainwashed and deserve your weak sauce agony.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I too am ashamed. It happened on our watch.

And still, so few peoppe have done anything about it so far. Hope to see that change.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The sooner the right realizes we are at war the better.

We didnt ask for it. We didnt start it or provoke it. But we got it all the same.

Every hoax, every lie, every equivocation or double standard. STAND UP AND TELL THEM WE HAD ENOUGH.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

So the best advice you have is ignore the obvious destruction of our nation and our way of life. Got it. I may not have an answer but at least I can see the problem...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The entire right will have to do this in unison or it will mean nothing. A "red wave" once every couple of years isn't enough. That is what got us to where we are now. We get that wave, but then like all waves, it rolls back into the ocean. What we need is landfall with no remission. It has to hit and keep hitting or its a waste of time. The left can afford to wait us out. They survive pretty much on free stuff anyway. And if they start running out there is always a leftist collective in government to raise their bounty and punish the rest of us at the same time.
edit on 27-3-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

So the best advice you have is ignore the obvious destruction of our nation and our way of life. Got it. I may not have an answer but at least I can see the problem...

My point exactly. The more they suck into their frenzy, the more they can control. And thus the more control they have.

There are all kinds of bad things happening in the world, always has been. Unless it somehow directly affects you, what can you do?

Worrying about things outside your sphere of control is not only useless, it is contagious. Again, what they want.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

My point exactly. The more they suck into their frenzy, the more they can control. And thus the more control they have.

There are all kinds of bad things happening in the world, always has been. Unless it somehow directly affects you, what can you do?

Worrying about things outside your sphere of control is not only useless, it is contagious. Again, what they want.

I get what you are saying, but that kind of flies in the face of the whole idea of government of the people by the people for the people. We are supposed to be able to make the change happen if things are going too far wrong. Its not supposed to be outside of our sphere of control. It is in fact the most important sphere of control we are meant to have.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I appreciate your response, however, I do have something to say.

First, if you use violence to train a dog, all you are creating is a violent dog. If you leave a dog in a car in the summer you should be arrested for cruelty - period. Even if the windows are cracked open. Why? Because in a car in the sun the temp inside can still reach fatal heights for dogs, even with the windows cracked. You wouldn't sit in that car under those conditions. Now imagine doing it in a fur coat and your only method of controlling you body heat is to breath harder. Sound like fun?

So yeah, take your dog for a walk on a hot summer day. Beat him when he pulls on the leash or doesn't follow you. Or maybe take your shoes off and walk on the same hot pavement you are making the dog walk on for a while and then let someone beat you when you try to step into the shade. Sound like fun?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join