It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trinity buy ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Did Trinity an owner of another conspiracy web site buy ATS? Seems like a reasonable thing to do? Would be interesting to see if they merge sometime.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The question is: Why is the new ownership such a secret? These "To whom it may concern: Thank you" threads strike me as silly, Maybe you're thanking the NSA.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

that other site is sad and pathetic. not at all the caliber of ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The question is: Why is the new ownership such a secret? These "To whom it may concern: Thank you" threads strike me as silly, Maybe you're thanking the NSA.
Yup. For sure this site is tracked , if not already by the NSA .

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If this thread continues to exist, I will say nobody owns ATS, just like America does not have a president.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If this thread continues to exist, I will say nobody owns ATS, just like America does not have a president.

THREAD CLOSED

couldn't help myself.
edit on 24-3-2022 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Did Trinity an owner of another conspiracy web site buy ATS? Seems like a reasonable thing to do? Would be interesting to see if they merge sometime.

"You have to ask yourself one question . Does it matter ?"
Love that "Dirty Harry" - Clint Eastwood line

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"You have to ask yourself one question . Does it matter ?"
Love that "Dirty Harry" - Clint Eastwood line

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Can't bitch to the owner unless you know who the owner actually is....lol

(post by Bluntone22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The same reason Bruce Wayne adopted a discrete vigilante persona instead of openly and brazenly announcing his agenda like Tony Stark. Or maybe the "ats admin" wants to sustain a form of average joe reputation instead of being harangued and persecuted for holding the keys to the kingdom and doing nothing with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm thinking the new owners probably don't trust us any more than we trust them...

At least some of us...

Or maybe that's just me

edit on 24-3-2022 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I didn't want to say it quite like that, but you're not wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

My guess is the new owner is a long time member and wants to be able to continue to participate without a cloud like that over his or her head.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I bought it, I can promise none of you would know it, because I'd want to post here Like I always have.

Nevertheless, I would probably set things up so you wouldn't know that you don't know who bought it.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

My guess is the new owner is a long time member and wants to be able to continue to participate without a cloud like that over his or her head.

Ahhhhh.... so you agree then.... they definitely know better than to trust us...

From personal experience!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
If I bought it, I can promise none of you would know it, because I'd want to post here Like I always have.

Nevertheless, I would probably set things up so you wouldn't know that you don't know who bought it.

Is it ironic to implement a shadow administration on a conspiracy site?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I bought it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join