It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dangerous Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think we are now at the point where if Russia were to lose the west will be no more. Russia will launch an all out nuclear attack on the west if the country falls.

The powers that be in the west are living an imaginary existence they believe to be truth created by themselves, Russia exists in the real world.
Zelensky is growing more desperate and western MSM is running with a narrative of weapons of mass destruction so a false flag by the west could be imminent.

In a recent interview Alexander Dugin, who has been called everything from “Putin’s brain” to “Putin’s Rasputin,” as well as “the most dangerous philosopher in the world.” He also warned that a Russian defeat would spell the end of the world.

Link

edit on th03581111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Once he invaded Ukraine he started world war 3, the European theatre, Putin cannot lose, he is the last stop gap from complete satanic control of the world.

He either wins, or destroys all of Europe and North America.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
...he is the last stop gap from complete satanic control of the world.

LOL. Yup, Vladimir Putin, anti-boogeyman bulwark. Hopefully he can stop the Tooth Fairy and Underwear Gnomes from global domination too.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

NATO had being expanding towards Eastern Europe quite heavily in the pas decade. You dont think China, Russia was getting aware of what they were up to for the past decade?

Look at how China had called out America's current cultural issues.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They've admitted four countries since the larger expansion in 2004.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Turn off your tv, it is lying to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In my opinion, WWIII started the day of the invasion. It's just "slow rolling" right now. I believe without being able to provide evidence, that US Special operations are in neck deep. In the very least, Army Special Forces are training fighters just across the border in Poland. They are probably doing direct action missions cross-border as well. Just like I see the Ukrainian Navy has claimed to have destroyed a Russian Ship in an occupied port. I say the SEALs did that. We, the US are involved all over this scenario - we can't resist it. Like I said, I have no evidence, but I remember being told there was no combat troops in Laos and Cambodia 🙄.
But MACVSOG was all over the place. I don't need the Media to tell me that we are in WWIII.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

The powers that be in the west are living an imaginary existence they believe to be truth created by themselves, Russia exists in the real world.

Can you expound on this idea? I'd very much like to understand the arguments for this.

The article doesn't define the west as living in an imaginary existence. It makes other claims about the difference in ideologies, but how the West's existence is imaginary and Russia's is real isn't evident.
edit on 24-3-2022 by InwardDiver because: trying to get quotes to work

edit on 24-3-2022 by InwardDiver because: figured out quotes. a capital Q will not suffice.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Can you expound on this idea? I'd very much like to understand the arguments for this.

It's glaringly obvious, just pay attention to your environment.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

"He either wins, or destroys all of Europe and North America."..spot on there.

It's gonna happen.

2 choices: Use nukes as promised...or be losing, backed into corner..and still use nukes on his way out.*

*I'm not psychic, but a familial sensitive...but I sense this will be bad on the way to good.

Natural flow of things...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Ukraine affair the excuse to end America by the democrats, yep, is not about WWIII and is not about Russia and Ukraine, is about US and ending US as we know it.

People just do not get it and are blinded by the media propaganda.

One term president that is what the senile bozo is going to be, but hell he will be the puppet to accomplish the end of America, no Russia, no Ukraine no EU, but only America.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I can't see it, help me understand. Perhaps I don't understand the Russian world well enough to comprehend this argument

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I can't see it, help me understand. Perhaps I don't understand the Russian world well enough to comprehend this argument

So you're blind to it but I wouldn't stress over it.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Perhaps. However, you created a post about the subject and I'm asking for clarification on the ideas you presented.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Answer the question for Gods sake!

You are the OP'er!......someone's asked you a question regarding your OP!

How is Russia living in the real world.........but the West is not?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Perhaps. However, you created a post about the subject and I'm asking for clarification on the ideas you presented.

Just pay attention to your environment because that's the reason for your blindness, and believe it or not that's some great advice.

edit on th035611 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Just pay attention to your environment because that the reason for your blindness, and believe it or not that's some great advice.

There is an incredible amount of information in an environment to pay attention to. As a physical scientist and business man, I'm trained to pay attention to certain details. There are others I miss because my eye is not trained to watch out for them.

What details should I be paying attention to?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

Don't expect a straight answer.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Just pay attention to your environment because that the reason for your blindness, and believe it or not that's some great advice.

What details should I be paying attention to?

If I'm honest? physical science, business and stroking your ego. I was on to you immediately.
edit on th030022 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I guess you have no real insight or knowledge base concerning anything factual and that is why you start a thread and then troll posters.

Ridiculous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join