It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th Crusade: The Great Crusade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I want to put forth the ramifications of todays modern day crusade.

First I will give you a binary choice, two separate story plots, lets not call it red and blue pill...Lets change the colors, lets call it purple and orange pill, two colors I'm very fond of and spoke a lot about in this ( Are you/we a victim of MKUltra?) thread in regards to the manipulation of colors, your perception and thus ..... reality. Lies, propaganda, deception, it's all part of the religions cult of magic(k). Don't let me lose you so soon with that word, I won't rant about my esoteric studies.

Orange Pill: Putin is the bad guy. Ironically, we're the ones who want to assassinate him though. Putin is invading and decimating the people of Ukraine. End, swallow pill.

Purple Pill: The Western nations are waging a modern day crusade, against whom? For what? A new "religious" world order. If you are not savvy to swallowing the orange pill, think of this. There is a 20,000 man strong "foreign legionary" force operating in Ukraine. 20,000 guerrilla units are a culpable sized unit. To put that into a decent perspective....Al Qaeda, at its height, when combating the NATO alliances (including ALL Al Qaeda sects), only had roughly 30,000-60,000 personnel. To give you a little more perspective, the largest crusader army to cross open waters was only estimated at 7,000 knights and a few 10,000's of foot soldiers (not including local foot soldiers/mercenaries hired along the way).

These 20,000 units operating in Ukraine are not only trained by MI5 (as per reporting from 2014) and CIA, they just received drones, tanks, trucks, and over 100M rounds of ammunition, along with some more nifty care package items just this past week from the Biden Administration.

Why do I say this is a crusade to invoke a religious undertone? Well, I've been studying esoteric religions for years now, and I'm starting to connect dots that I didn't expect to be connected. Learning the esoteric dogmas, and gnostic teachings of generations, I came to understand the....definition *if you will* of God, and ... our reality, our perception, the lies and deceit... This is their religion, luciferianism is latin for "Bringer of Light", and someone that lies to you and deceives your perception is a "Luciferian", because he brings you "false light", aka false perception/lies/propaganda/manipulation. Their religion dates back to ancient kings, who ruled by divine intervention, from ancient Egypt, to the Nazi party of Germany, they're the gods of this material realm. *I say, let 'em have it*

The veil of Isis, this world of lies and carnage. People that understand this gnosis (knowledge) and use it to control us, quite literally. I'd highly implore anyone reading this far to check out my link above to my previous thread about mind control.

**rant:

I want you to understand "what" magic(k) is before dismissing it outright. If you went back in time 1000 years and brought your cell phone, people would dunk you in water to see if you float for your wizardy and witchcraft, but by todays standards........it's just a phone. So what is magic(k)? Magic(k) is the manipulation of nature around you for your own benefit.

When you mix flour and water together with heat, what do you get? Magic...bread. You turned something/transmuted something into something else. Magic is not levitating a human body, these are sleight of hand tricks, again, this is why it's called MAGIC(K)! It's manipulation of your senses to bring you a "FALSE REALITY".

Magic, I would say, is the offspring of, together with it's sister, science, of old alchemical techniques and practices. But that's neither here nor there. Magic is a tool, a tool used by your "handlers" to control your perception and thus your reality. And as often and easily as you dismiss the utterance of the world itself, you need to understand the tools used against you so you can better defend yourself from....those who must not be named!

Quick tidbit, Hollywood. Great city. What do they do there? Create movies, make magic. Holly-wood. Would you be able to tell me off the top of your head what Harry Potters wand was made out of? Holly is a prominent wood in witchcraft, wizardry and OCCULT "sciences".

Food for thought.

Stay tuned for my upcoming threads:

1) The Shining: The Moon Hoax (Moon landing, easter eggs, Stanley Kubrick, ect)

2) The Grandoise Kabbalah Thread that I've been working on for the last 2 months :/

new topics

join