It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not dissapoint those who believe in my TDS xxx TRUMP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh, man, it's been so long since I have had ATS to complain about Trump that I have forgotten all the things that are usually replied to my mentioning his name. TDS was it? Trump Dissociative Syndrome? Or maybe TDD, Trump Dissociative Disorder? Come on folks, remind me please.
edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 21 Mar 2022 12:21:13 -0500Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:21:13 -050022032022-03-21T12:21:13-05:001200000021 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

relax Terry, you can show us all on the doll where Don hurt you.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My dearest Dude. I post a comic comment and immediately you respond with an insult. How gracious of you to expose your inability to laugh together with out becoming insulting.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

insult? Terry. you need to man up just a bit. If a little joke hurts you this badly, the news about Hunter's laptop is going to destroy you. Best find some big boy pants and fast.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hurt me? No not that dude. Just that you disappoint me with a (comic?) insult that goes directly to sexual child abuse.
It's hard to imagine how four of five days of all that pent up sexual frustration festering in you must feel.

But let's stop this now ok and act like adults.

I"ve come back to this post dude to say that I may have over reached with that overly suspicious comment so rather than just deleting it I want to say that I do not believe that comment to be true.

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 21 Mar 2022 13:08:23 -0500Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:08:23 -050022032022-03-21T13:08:23-05:00100000008 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sounds like you missed being talked to like that....whatev floats ur boat!

reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hurt me? No not that dude. Just that you disappoint me with a (comic?) insult that goes directly to sexual child abuse.
It's hard to imagine how four of five days of all that pent up sexual frustration festering in you must feel.

But let's stop this now ok and act like adults.

you may need a bit more safe space time. your fragility is noted and of concern.
I won't joke with you anymore until you find your man pants.
sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Man pants? Today I am wearing my ''buttercup'' soft sweatshorts. Have a fine day Dude.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

That may be the case neo, it may be the case. How else would I know that I was on ATS huh?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh, man, it's been so long since I have had ATS to complain about Trump that I have forgotten all the things that are usually replied to my mentioning his name. TDS was it? Trump Dissociative Syndrome? Or maybe TDD, Trump Dissociative Disorder? Come on folks, remind me please.

In your case : Trump Deficiency Syndrome .
Word is , that debilitating affliction can be cured by massive doses of exposure to the truth .

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thread certainly proves that TDS is real. I'm sure Biden will let you sit on his lap for comfort

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You owe me a keyboard. Mine now has coffee all over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Believe it or not, I was accused of having TDS recently (not on ATS). All I said was he was unlikely to ever be president again. Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Believe it or not, I was accused of having TDS recently (not on ATS). All I said was he was unlikely to ever be president again. Sheesh.

so you are a Biden lover? dirty pinko commie.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

In your case : Trump Deficiency Syndrome .
Word is , that debilitating affliction can be cured by massive doses of exposure to the truth .

naw he is going though withdrawal from TTS... trump trolling syndrome

the need to get his jollies attacking, mocking, and/or deflecting comments to those that point out WITH FACTS (and humor) how assinine his posts are.

i believe the modern term is he enjoys being a "troll"

or have they changed that comment to something else?

scrounger

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I don’t think the OP is any one of the numerous women that cancerous leech assaulted, but I could be wrong given the number of them.

Just wanted to say hey! I’m glad to see you all still twisting yourself in knots to support a used car salesman.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don’t think the OP is any one of the numerous women that cancerous leech assaulted, but I could be wrong given the number of them.

Just wanted to say hey! I’m glad to see you all still twisting yourself in knots to support a used car salesman.

you derp better than most, but in this case, you win. I can't find any way to look at what I wrote and make it be anywhere close to " twisting myself in knots to support Trump"

You can pick up your DERP trophy at the door.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

let me correct you with FACTS

The term you left out is ALLEDGED .
aka "accused but no proof of such or conviction in COURT OF LAW"

I seem to remember the threat if he became president all the court cases (and claimed convictions) by women of what your claiming.

well i seem to remember ONLY ONE filed court case and to refresh your memory (or torpedo your claim) it was stormy daniels.

what happened there?

well to your embarrassment SHE LOST..
lost so bad (aka TRUMP WAS FOUND INNOCENT) that SHE HAD TO PAY HIS LEGAL EXPENSES.

so unless you have some court case with CONVICTION your just spewing the same BS .

scrounger

top topics

join