It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is ATS back? Where did it go? Am I alone? Lot going on to talk about, would be a shame if we cannot do it here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

The plot thickens.....

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mom? Are you there? It's me! Jimmy!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
WOOHOO!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, it would appear that it is back!

TheRedneck and some other folks including myself were trying to figure out what sort of debacle had gone on using some TCP/IP tracing, and it seems like it could have just been due to the internet in Phoenix, AZ being down thanks to Cox Communications whom service the area where the servers for ATS are located.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

TheRedneck and some other folks including myself were trying to figure out what sort of debacle had gone on using some TCP/IP tracing, and it seems like it could have just been due to the internet in Phoenix, AZ being down thanks to Cox Communications whom service the area where the servers for ATS are located.

Yup, sometimes the simplest explanation is correct. Still waiting on confirmation though

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OMG I had serious withdrawals!!!!! I was checking up 3 times a day. I have visited this site since 2011 or something like that. I am so grateful for this site.
love you guys and missed you!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Is ATS back? Where did it go? Am I alone? Lot going on to talk about, would be a shame if we cannot do it here on ATS.

This is your attending physician, you've been in a coma for the past 48 hours and your family is praying for you. If you can see this message, you need to wake up.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If that were true, their web host would Have been down too...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oxtweezxo

Not necessarily. The web host has several IP blocks allocated to them and from what i could tell it was only the block of IP's that ATS was on that was affected. I tried several of the other IP's that are leased to them and those traces seemed to come back fine. This could mean that they have several server locations (which is a smart move) and it was just the one that was affected. Then again, my only training is two semesters of a computer networking degree. If you know more than I do, please inform me. I love to learn.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Is it me... am I on... (taps microphone - slight feedback).

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yes, I am curious as well. We've all spent some time in Discord and the GB forum as well as others, but I'm happy we can all come back home to ATS now. So, what happens?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I was convinced it died from/with covid/flu.
Phew!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Maybe they should be called Cock-up Communications!

Anyway, well glad ATS is back online now.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001
It's me! Jimmy!

JIIIMMMMYYYYY!

Glad the site is back.
edit on 21-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: Wizzz0001
It's me! Jimmy!

JIIIMMMMYYYYY!

Glad the site is back.

LOL! Cool music! Big fan of that genre!
And yeah. Great to be back.
Now I can lurk to my hearts content!
edit on 22-3-2022 by Wizzz0001 because: added stuff

top topics