It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to draw your attention to this speech by Putin

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If the Covert WAR in Ukraine by NATO Forces Escalates Into a Regional Tactical Nuclear Conflict We ALL Know Whom to Blame , A Globalists Controlled NATO .

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Or Putin?

No?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Or Putin?

No?

No , NATO . An Organization Established for DEFENSIVE Purposes , NOT Offensive .

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who said they were? Your government is IP blocking the video.

The standard youtube form inside the standard youtube player in clear English explains to me who restricted access to the video (The uploader i.e. Sky News) but some still see Russian government activity here.

But to explain simple things to some people from the forum is impossible.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

NATO covertly invaded Ukraine pretending to be russians?

Did NATO mind control putin into repeating his threats to nuke the planet if anyone tried to prevent him from stealing Ukrainian territory today?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Wonder why?

What with your country's famed devotion to freedom of speech, and all.

Bans YouTube but the Russian government is to blame. Great logic!

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

We seem to have greater problems developing which will all be blamed on Russia, we seem to be in a controlled collapse, run by transexuals from Transylvania. "Step to left....step to the right"

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cherrypicker

I repeat, today the entire planet has to pay the price precisely for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its elusive dominance.

Chirp, chirp, chirp. Just do it, then. Make us pay. Prove it's not a charade. The gum flapping has to stop. Swing, or go back to your hole...Prancing and threatening on the edge of everyones' frayed mental health - in hopes of whatever it is... Like for real. We're all tired. $hit or get off the pot.

The planet is already paying. Higher gas prices, less food, 40% of the world's fertilizer was supplied by Russia.

Are you really that daft that you think he was threatening. FFS

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

We seem to have greater problems developing which will all be blamed on Russia, we seem to be in a controlled collapse, run by transexuals from Transylvania. "Step to left....step to the right"

For me personally, on this forum, the problem is that some people in the answers to me successfully imitate the absence of a brain.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Cherrypicker

I repeat, today the entire planet has to pay the price precisely for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its elusive dominance.

Chirp, chirp, chirp. Just do it, then. Make us pay. Prove it's not a charade. The gum flapping has to stop. Swing, or go back to your hole...Prancing and threatening on the edge of everyones' frayed mental health - in hopes of whatever it is... Like for real. We're all tired. $hit or get off the pot.

The planet is already paying. Higher gas prices, less food, 40% of the world's fertilizer was supplied by Russia.

Are you really that daft that you think he was threatening. FFS

Is anyone on the planet showing any indications at all that they might let russia get away with invading a non threatening neighbor to steal land as a result of putin's madman threats?

Are you aware of Einstein's definition of 'insanity'?

Still shaking in our collective boots.

edit on 27-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Let me know if they ever invade a non-threatening neighbor. Ukraine doesn't fit that bill.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Did NATO mind control putin into repeating his threats to nuke the planet if anyone tried to prevent him from stealing Ukrainian territory today?

Dude , are you that Dense , or are you just Trying to be a D,,k on Every Post Here on ATS ? Sane People Wanna Know ........

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Dude , are you that Dense , or are you just Trying to be a D,,k on Every Post Here on ATS ? Sane People Wanna Know ........

Do 'sane' people try to blame a defensive alliance that isn't involved in a war with starting that war?

Or believe russian bio weapon lab propaganda?

Or believe that Israel secretely installed nukes in Kherson so Ukrainian nazis could attack russian Jews in Crimea?

Or believe that Ukraine built a secret dirty bomb factory under Cherynobol?

Or still insist, with absolutely zero evidence of any kind, that Ukraine posed any kind of threat to russia prior to russia invading Ukraine in an effort to steal land?

How about the tooth fairy, do you believe in the tooth fairy?

Unbrainwashed folks want to know what absurd definition twisting you've come up with for 'sane'.

edit on 27-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Blah Blah Blah...........

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
The standard youtube form inside the standard youtube player in clear English explains to me who restricted access to the video (The uploader i.e. Sky News) but some still see Russian government activity here.

Because you're in a pariah state. Use a VPN and stop complaining about Sky News.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Because you're in a pariah state. Use a VPN and stop complaining about Sky News.

I didn't complain about Sky News.

I just explained why I couldn't see the video posted by alldaylong.

Russia is now a great power.

It was a pariah in the 1990s when it believed the West.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Russia is now a great power.

Yup, so great, that's why 2 months in and it hasn't achieved any strategic objectives in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yup, so great, that's why 2 months in and it hasn't achieved any strategic objectives in Ukraine.

If we approach the issue in this way, then the United States is not a great power (with its many years in Afghanistan).

In my opinion, we should wait for all this to end and not draw conclusions while the process is still ongoing.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If we approach the issue in this way, then the United States is not a great power (with its many years in Afghanistan).

The failure of the Afghan army and government to hold that country when we turned it over is purely on them.

Not that we should have invaded in the first place, but that's a different topic.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The failure of the Afghan army and government to hold that country when we turned it over is purely on them.

Not that we should have invaded in the first place, but that's a different topic.

I'm glad that we finally found those responsible for the failure of the American military operation in Afghanistan!

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join