It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dan Andrews does not care how much he spends when people can’t afford food of petrol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here in Victoria petrol has just hit $2.25 per litre. People are now making hard decisions on food of paying bills, or putting 50 litres of petrol in their cars, or buy food.

Now the inconsiderate bastards otherwise known as the Labour Party have just announced a 1.5 BILLION DOLLAR BILL TO BUILD A BLOODY ART GALLERY TO HOUSE SOME PRETTY PICTURES.

I am not against arts though there’s gotta b a time and place and this is not now.

It’s really sticking it up our asses, this sense of superiority the Labour Party is spending money like water.

Ffs 1 billion to renovate a footy stadium, 15 billion for a bloody road tunnel, 8 billion for a bloody 15 kilometre train line, these announcements in thd last 12 months.

Back in the days this sort of mind was nation building prices, not go a pathetic art gallery.

It’s out of control this spending.

amp.theage.com.au...

www.google.com.au... y-art-space

www.google.com.au... e69077e5686a1f1dcc384f2994201b33

This is pure megalomaniac elitist dictatorial treatment of the electorate.
edit on 15-3-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

He is following the agenda laid down by the NWO.

They have Victoria under their thumb screws.

Andrews needs to be arrested for High Treason to this country.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I realised this years ago with him, when he won a state election, and tore up the contract for the east west link and had us pay 1 billion dollars compensation to the consortium, who did some basic ground works, nothing more.

The project he approved wasn’t vastly different to the west gate tunnel project.

Agreed he should be charged with high treason, he is literally bankrupting Victoria.

People can’t even get an ambulance, James Merlino was aware of this issue 6 years ago.

The excuse was covid wasn’t around six years ago, reality is any worker in an emergency caoacoty 911 operator, 000, paramedic all are high burnout industries, he should have had succession plans in place for staff turnover.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

He is Dan Andrews afterall.. No one can expect any different. The twat...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Sadly the fools will vote him in again. They’re too stupid to think for themselves. It’s

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Here in Victoria petrol has just hit $2.25 per litre. People are now making hard decisions on food of paying bills, or putting 50 litres of petrol in their cars, or buy food.

Now the inconsiderate bastards otherwise known as the Labour Party have just announced a 1.5 BILLION DOLLAR BILL TO BUILD A BLOODY ART GALLERY TO HOUSE SOME PRETTY PICTURES.

I am not against arts though there’s gotta b a time and place and this is not now.

It’s really sticking it up our asses, this sense of superiority the Labour Party is spending money like water.

Ffs 1 billion to renovate a footy stadium, 15 billion for a bloody road tunnel, 8 billion for a bloody 15 kilometre train line, these announcements in thd last 12 months.

Back in the days this sort of mind was nation building prices, not go a pathetic art gallery.

It’s out of control this spending.

amp.theage.com.au...

www.google.com.au... y-art-space

www.google.com.au... e69077e5686a1f1dcc384f2994201b33

This is pure megalomaniac elitist dictatorial treatment of the electorate.

If my thinking on what has been going on is correct, what is going on with all the spending politicians are doing recently is due to the implementation of the hegelian dialectic: Problem, reaction,solution. They are overspending to create inflation, so that as the population struggles to survive they can bring in their solution which is a digitized currency. With a digital currency they can have more control over the population since any person who challenges the status quo can become bankrupt with just the push of a button!
edit on 15-3-2022 by Perfectweaponinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectweaponinc

It makes one wonder when you watch the local finance reports and there is no real mention of inflation in the economy.

As other blogs have said you will own nothing and you will be happy.

Look at all the subscriptions people have these days, Netflix, Stan, paramount plus, Disney. Music streaming Spotify, apple itunes.

read a book amazon kindle, you don’t own anything you are lifetime leasing.

It’s started,

Digital currency started years ago with tap and go on most banks credit cards etc.

This was to condition the masses, next step is cadhess, and we have no control.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Soon, the authority of governments to spend money will be a thing of the past. Everywhere ... all over the world ... Politicians have demonstrated individual greed and corruption overcome any sense of civic Responsibility.

Government domain needs to go back (exclusively) to protecting the rights of citizens. One step out of that lane should earn them the rope. They should be told, when they run for office, that for the rest of their lives they will Never be allowed to even utter a suggestion outside of that lane ... that they voluntarily give up their right to free speech by volunteering to run for office.

After all, they get a pension for being an elected official, right?

edit on 1532022 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I wish it would happen, they forget who put them in office.

The rule all politicians should remember and live by is:

Government by the people for the people.

This simple rule has been lost.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Instead of constantly sooking it up here on for what is the most part just some obscure site, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and start sooking it up on Facey or Twoty or some other place where your exposure might actually get noticed. Therefore actually making a difference and a stand.

Oh that's right because you actually work for the government that your sooking about and make decisions daily regarding people's abilities to do things like buy petrol, pay bills or buy food.

Your no better than Andrews and many a comment on this site over the last year is more than proof enough of that double standard.

Notice I swapped out double agent for double standard as I hate to see a grown man cry.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Correct, post it on Facebook, or Twitter! I bet 4-5 people may even see his posts before he's banned!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
He’s either getting kickbacks (it is Victoria) or he is voted in because there is no viable alternative.

Wankers on the radio here in Sh!tme yesterday were breathily telling listeners to expect $3 at the pump for crappy e10 in the not to distant future.

F it, people eat too much anyway lol.

australianvalues.org.au...

My father pointed these guys out to me the other day, maybe you will find them of some interest.

I for one have subscribed to their newsletter, my Dad knows me well.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Dalamax because: Australian values party.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Dalamax because: Ayntax

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not only access to a pension immediately after they leave politics but it is unaffected by their next job ( usually at somewhere like Macquarie bank) AND whilst in office they get a pay rise twice a year.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Instead of constantly sooking it up here on for what is the most part just some obscure site, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and start sooking it up on Facey or Twoty or some other place where your exposure might actually get noticed. Therefore actually making a difference and a stand.

Using Facebook or Twitter as your soapbox would not make any difference. But I do agree about putting your money where your mouth is.

Australia is famous for a few things culturally. A big one is "mateship". Everyone (including even many of the women) call each other "mate". Sentences in conversation often begin with the word "mate".

e.g. "Mate, are these fuel prices steep or what!?"

Everybody has mates. "Me and me mates..."

Everybody in Oz is rich in mates. They grow on gum trees.

So, yes. Put your money where your mouths are. Get together with the mates and share the vision of the writing on the wall. Australia is a huge continent with a small population and there are still large tracts of marginal land available. All the mates can club together, combine their assets and build independent communities here there and everywhere. After all, many of the first free Australians were given large parcels of land by the then government, and they used their own initiatives, labour and natural materials from the landscape to secure an independent life.

It has already been done, except now you have to pay for it. All the mates can love each other and help each other and idiots like Dan Andrews can go to hell.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And for the novices (and the Seppos) THIS is how you establish an outback community freehold style:

mind you, you will have to sign in to the tube (as it's a hidden gem)

- H

new topics

top topics

join