It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wheels are coming off! About time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

edit on Sat Mar 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Joneselius

Why was the director of the CDC getting her information about the efficacy of the vaccine from a CNN feed?

Because she wasn't Director of the CDC when the announcement was made. She was still a doctor at the Massachusetts General Hospital. She didn't have any more access to government information than you did.

I get the concept of Devils Advocate, but jeez, dude!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Why do folks like you keep insisting to sympathize with these tyrants? Admit you are wrong and get on the right side of this fight. The public was played. snap out of it, realize it, admit it and put your energy towards something that matters.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Fauci fault. He warned about this before weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is Why the Recent LYNCHING LAW was Passed by Congress.
They Suspect that the Majority of Americans are Past being Fed B.S.
Let the Trials Begin PLEASE.

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust
After Democrats and RINO's successfully cheated Joe Biden into the White House, Rochelle Walensky was already positioned as the front-runner for CDC Director. (She was also non-white, which is what Biden wanted.)

Being attractive and a competent public speaker didn't hurt either.

Medical experimenters have swung in the past too, don't forget.
Until The People rise up and swiftly dole out justice, we are at the mercy of those in control.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry i Didn't see your Post before Replying to Snarl.

a reply to: Snarl

Hillary Clinton said a whole lot of them will be "swinging from nooses", if the depth and breadth of their crimes against humanity are discovered. (Democrats passed the Anti-Lynching Act last week for very selfish reasons.)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Well, well, well....... Hello ATS.

The Walensky fraud is coming apart, where is Fauci?

ATS it seems that our master of the universe himself, the self proclaimed 'science man' has vanished! POOF, like a whisp of smoke amidst the fog of war! Let's see what these charlatans are saying now! We can not let these people get away with this, or allow people (especially some vocal MSM addicts on this site, you know who you are) to slink of quietly!

Let's have a lookey! Oh boy this is a doozey!

Walensky had an interview recently at the Washington University School Of Medicine.
Here's the interview.

Did you hear that, ATS? The rampant incompetence and assanine giggles of a tyrant in the spotlight?

Let's have a look at some things that were said during this interview shall we?

1. "I can tell you where I was when the CNN feed (Errrr) came in that it (the vax) was 95% effective - um the vaccine.
2. “So many of us wanted to be hopeful. So many of us wanted to say, ‘Okay, this is our ticket out, right? Now, we’re done,” she added, laughing.
3. “So, I think we had perhaps too little caution and too much optimism for some good things that came our way, I really do,”
4. “I think all of us wanted this to be done. Nobody said ‘waning.’ When, when… ‘Oh this vaccine’s gonna work. Oh well, maybe it will wear off,’ laughing again.
5. “NOBODY said, ‘Well what if …it’s not as potent against the next variant?.......

Now, I shouldn't need to point out the incredible, unbelievable admission here. But I'm going to anyways for the benefit of the MSM junkies and Dr Campbells of the world who refuse to see what's in front of their face, until it's slapping them....

Why was the director of the CDC getting her information about the efficacy of the vaccine from a CNN feed? Isn't the CDC supposed to have experts pouring over data from the provably untrustworthy pharmaceutical companies data with pinpoint precision?
Not to mention that CNN receives money from Pfizer, the CDC is supposed to be scrutinizing these drug barons whose job it is to make money from illness and suffering, they're supposed to be protecting the public! Not selling them out to CNN and Pfizer! Instead Walensky was getting second hand information about efficacy from CNN who is paid BY Pfizer to push their narrative, let that sink in.....

Walensky says that she remembers where she was, like this was some unexpected revelation like 9/11 or the assassination of JFK. Well the data was wildly distorted (which we now know) to make the product (vax) sell! Walensky would have known this too!

What Pfizer and Walensky failed to mention was the Relative risk reduction was used to calculate the efficacy of the shots, but the public was led to believe that this was the Absolute risk reduction Which is to say a difference of 95% Relative, to 0.84% absolute reduction. Do you understand now why they still had you wear a mask!? Try selling a vax to people when the reduction rate is actually 0.84%!!
Walensky 'wanted' this to be true and so dimmed her conscience (it seems) to make it so.....

This is one of the people who told us over and over to Trust the science (sound familiar).....

Walensky went on to talk about "No one talked about waning efficacy" and this is an omega level, optional boss level of twisting the truth!
What Walensky means by this is that no one on CNN or MSNBC or the BBC questioned the 'science'. Walensky is not a news organisation and her job was to know this! There was myriad scientists calling out the waning effect of the vaccines and talking about the leaky effects of the shots and the breakthrough cases, even Campbell himself admitted early on that the data made no sense in regards to a 'leaky' vaccine!
Walenky is acting as though the opposition opinion wasn't being silenced and suppressed! Which we all know it was!

See the word of Geert Vanden Bossche and Luc Montagnier for starters!

The remark itself of "No one said" is a stark one because it implies that Walensky was waiting on someone to pass the blame onto for her own incompetence! Who was she waiting for? CNN? MSNBC? Don Lemon?

Walenksy would have known early on that the vaccines were failing and that ADE and Pathonagenic priming were real issues. Life ending issues!
Just MONTHS after the rollout of the clot shots the CDC announced it wasn't going to count breakthrough infections becuase it didn't want to undermine the publics trust in the vaccine! Well, good one CDC you really dropped the ball there, eh.

There is data in the UK now which is leaning heavily toward the vaccinated being in bad shape when it comes to fighting off the virus! It seems the predictions of waning immunity and immunosuppression are actually true, like we screamed from the start, and now people are really starting, in real time, to notice! Even Mr YouTube doctor Mr Campbell, who is really a nurse......

Is Walenky going to keep lying about this as children and adults alike start to suffer the ill fate of heart attacks and myocarditis, as well as heart failure and spike protein sicknesses like AID's and blood clots?

This woman is a buffoon and she has dropped the ball, big time! Like everything else about this whole pandemic, she's incompetent and evil, like the rest of Bidens cabinet and the UK Gov! Who is going to hold these people to account? Who is keeping track of their comings and goings? Where is Bill Gates and Lord Fauci? Where are the celebrity endorsements and preening influencers now?

This is but one example, from one interview, of the utterly astounding foolishness that's been happening at the very top, as we're drip fed talking points by the MSM who hate us! STOP BELIEVING THEIR LIES! They lie all......the.......time!

Sorry some people bought into this, ashamed of the ones on ATS who did....... The future is bleak.....

Very good write up, s+f. As the narrative crumbles, the corrupt beaurocrats will be looking to pass blame onto anyone but themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Thank you. But we are not there yet. They keep promoting mrna shots. I hope this whole thing soon comes to an end.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

After Democrats and RINO's successfully cheated Joe Biden into the White House, Rochelle Walensky was already positioned as the front-runner for CDC Director. (She was also non-white, which is what Biden wanted.)

Being attractive and a competent public speaker didn't hurt either.

Medical experimenters have swung in the past too, don't forget.
Until The People rise up and swiftly dole out justice, we are at the mercy of those in control.

I guess sometimes you can only hope that history repeats itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I wouldn't waste your tine being "ashamed about forum members who bought into 'x'..."

That just makes you sound as condescending as the MSM enemies.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How long before Putin catches the blame for this too?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I wouldn't waste your tine being "ashamed about forum members who bought into 'x'..."

He’s just enlightening people !!! No biggy

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Did the buy into it or are they caught in a psychosis where nothing can possibly change their mind?

2 different things.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm still getting word of people I knew dying at an alarming rate.

The latest is my HS prom date from sudden cancer. Early 50s.

I'm up to seven young and middle aged people who've died suddenly these past few months ... that I've heard about.

Connected to this grim shot? Dunno, but considering everything I've read, heard and suspected, I think it's very likely.

I know being cooped up for 2 years without medical checkups and the accompanying depression must have an effect, too, but everyone I knew who's now dead got that way by "mysterious, sudden" passing or raging fast cancers. Most of the vaxxed I know are still just fine, thankfully ... buuuuttt I am very unhappy that this even happened at all and was mandated! The world went insane and I see no sign of it abating.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Rand Paul should be praised and celebrated for trying to have Fauci removed from his position. Fauci should then do a long stint in prison, 30 years might be enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join