It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything All At Once!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
the chinese spider web trap

Keep telling people I work with, stop looking at russia if pushed europe, or the russian people will handle it.

China is the puppet master in this mess and nobody wants to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We all know that complete digital domination is coming.

I want to know how it breaks down. When does the slave revolt happen? How does it happen? The causes that led to it happening.

What are some ways we can protest and communicate dissident ideas while being in compliance?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Madviking

People have been using Revelations to justify or explain their crappy existence for millennia.

Just like how people keep calling the book of Revelation "revelations" all the freaking time.....

Since the last important prophecy took place in 1948
And we are technically in the third day this is different....

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The NWO is an experiment never tried out before, One cock up and it's all over. The whole point of a banking system is for them to hold something of value which is yours. To keep safe from other humans who will steal it if you kept it at home. Now they have overstepped their mandate and will now be stealing it for themselves, whats new.? It was only a fiat currency, the real money is gold and silver. and various commodities. They have exchanged the fiat paper promises for it all over the world, and certain parties will be flush with real wealth when the fiat dies. The whole system is based on the exchange of fiat for precious metals. Controlling the fiat price is half the game but when the fiat dies only the shiny stuff will be accepted for goods and services. The petrodollar only works because the Arabs can switch the paper to Gold, make no mistake what real money is no matter what the Banks would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We call it Woke for shorthand.

"Who you talking bout Willis ?"
I call it stupid .
Woke is for folks that have came to know .
Not devolved into complete ignorance .

/End truthful Rant .

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on Sat Mar 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on 3/14/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
ketsuko makes a good point though.
I haven't looked in the "urban dictionary" but to many leftist 'woke on wokism' is a way for them to show off their SJW prowess. It is a way for them to claim that they are superior (even if only in their mind).
Leftist and liberals are not the same.
A good example of this would be Bill Mahar, he is a liberal and AOC, she is a leftist.
While I don't agree with either of their views much, Bill will admit when he was wrong. AOC will double down on stupid and not budge.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Gothmog
ketsuko makes a good point though.
I haven't looked in the "urban dictionary" but to many leftist 'woke on wokism' is a way for them to show off their SJW prowess. It is a way for them to claim that they are superior (even if only in their mind).
Leftist and liberals are not the same.
A good example of this would be Bill Mahar, he is a liberal and AOC, she is a leftist.
While I don't agree with either of their views much, Bill will admit when he was wrong. AOC will double down on stupid and not budge.

They got nuthin

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join