It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything All At Once!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This great (scary horrific) article ties all current events up together in a nice bow and even uses humour to help soften the blow.
Unfortunately accurate, and everything we have been talking about the last few years, all placed into context.
Those of us not totally with our eyes up our butt (or someone else's) have been seeing these pieces put into place one by one since 9/11. Slowly...slowly..'

Now management has a convenient out. There’s an angry evil bear to pin it all on. They’re presently trying to blame inflation, gas prices, dollar debasement and the coming economic suffering on Putin and Russia. He is their scapegoat for their intentional destruction of the old system, in preparation for their new system.

Their new system of total surveillance through one digital pass (money, health, transport, society) is based on China’s model. It’s the gamification of social life. You gain points when you contribute to Fauci’s “common good”, and lose points when you don’t obey. All the central banks of the west are currently creating the greatest system of humanity’s enslavement ever devised - central bank digital currencies - CBDCs.

Programmable digital currencies that are tied to your behavior and submission and can be shut off for wrong-think. Did you march on the Champs-Élysées or Trafalgar Square last Sunday, or downtown New York or join in your local neighborhood protest against trans men going into teenage girls’ bathrooms? Your digital wallet was just frozen for holding the wrong political views. Sorry. You just got knocked off by a bureaucratic mushroom at the treasury department. Game over. Cue the mario bros. synth music.

Linky

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Like I keep saying - This is in the book. The last chapter specifically. Yeah, it's bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is certainly a nightmare , though a conservative nightmare, coming true before our very eyes. But what is also a nightmare is the nightmare coming true before the very eyes of liberals. We all should be free to have our own nightmares.

But put the two together, the conservative nightmare that that article sums up and the liberal nightmare that is playing out right now as well and we might be able to comprehend a more drastic nightmare coming our way.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
the chinese spider web trap

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm still reticent to fully embrace all elements of organized religion. Twas raised in it. But, as I get older I am starting to believe that yes in fact there is more going on to these agendas and narratives than just social psychology, corruption, common greed, etc. That there is a spiritual dimension to it. There are elements of the Bible that stand out to me on these topics, such as you noted.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Like I keep saying - This is in the book. The last chapter specifically. Yeah, it's bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am pretty much just mentally preparing to starve to death.
We have a lot of food stocked up, but no one these days can really afford more than a month or two on stock. And we have no land to grow food. We have some planters but really, 4 or 5 planters will not feed 2 people with the time things take to grow.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This is certainly a nightmare , though a conservative nightmare, coming true before our very eyes. But what is also a nightmare is the nightmare coming true before the very eyes of liberals. We all should be free to have our own nightmares.

But put the two together, the conservative nightmare that that article sums up and the liberal nightmare that is playing out right now as well and we might be able to comprehend a more drastic nightmare coming our way.

A "conservative nightmare" that is largely being cobbled together by self-identified liberals and globalists?

I'd agree with you, but largely now they are identifying as "far right wing" anyone still wanting individual rights, national identity and autonomy, free speech, gun rights, respecting traditional culture, etc. It wasn't always that way, but the moderate liberals who still respect these principles are being silenced, or pushed out. I was one. It's not currently the "right wingers" embracing these initiatives in the West and Europe. It's majority ostensible liberals and leftists.

Now, we can argue that many of them are fake liberals/leftists. Sure. We can also argue that such tyranny isn't liberal. I'd agree.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

People have been using Revelations to justify or explain their crappy existence for millennia.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its the same bad dream, one group knows its bad and the other is cheering it on. Interesting times.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, there are plenty of people in my life who think things like smart watches, home monitoring (alexa etc) constant 'health' tracking, digital wallets only etc are 'cool' and 'convenient' . I am sure they would love to be microchipped too.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

People have been using Revelations to justify or explain their crappy existence for millennia.

Yes. But, some of the items in there are interesting such as the beast system. That's what's being referenced earlier in the thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
They can no longer pin everything on the orange man, they had to CREATE another boogieman and this one was ABSOLUTELY created by globalist.
I have to admit though, it was a well executed plan and is working perfectly......EXCEPT FOR THE LABS.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Yes, there are plenty of people in my life who think things like smart watches, home monitoring (alexa etc) constant 'health' tracking, digital wallets only etc are 'cool' and 'convenient' . I am sure they would love to be microchipped too.

Just like we can't undo electricity, cell phones, and the internet, we won't be able to stop AI.

It will ease up on us like smart phones, personal computers, and tablets. It will be an integrated part of our lives, that will ultimately control our lives. Black Mirror got it right, they just were perhaps a bit mild about how it will o down, how it will effect us, and how willingly we will follow the Pied Piper off the cliff.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

People have also done a lot of great things because of Revelation. The standard of living has gone up a bit thanks to a lot of charity.
edit on 11-3-2022 by ventian because: Cleanup

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I refuse to have any chip in me or to be connected to any 'internet of things'
'dumb' tech for me all the way minus my phone, which is only necessary because it is our ISP and telephone service and stores all my music for drum rehearsal. I am toying with getting rid of it and getting a flip phone and then just using LAN for the house and CDs for my practise like 10 years ago.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hey Mad.What I hear coming from what is considered the leadership of the ''left'' is '' trust us''. And that is the same thing that I hear coming from the labeled ''conservative'' leaders. It's all bolox. From my perspective the only thing that is going to help us is to dump both of those groups of leaders and find our own. Third Party in 24 or perish.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't see the ''dreams'' as being real Dude. I think that there are two dreams, nightmares, and that both are instigated by our common recognition that things are not right. What those who identify as conservative think is bad is cheered on by those who identify as liberal. What those who identify as liberal think is bad is cheered on by those who identify as conservative.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Culture needs both voices - liberal and conservative. But both are being drowned out in the face of the new progressives who have made their ideology into something resembling a religion that tolerates no dissent, and the State endorses it wholesale at present. We call it Woke for shorthand.

When we have a functional culture, both the liberals and the conservatives are free to discuss and debate and come to agreement of sorts most of the time. Not everything needs changing just as much as not everything should always stay the same. But simply discarding a thing because it's old is as wrong as simply dismissing an idea because it's not the way things have always been.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree, and we need a range of views. Right now though the power structure has flipped their power narratives and control from traditional ideology to this new progressive ideology. Don't get me wrong, there were conservatives in the past and powers using those ideas doing the same thing.

There is an important place for questioning tradition, beliefs, and how things are done. Some things are not helpful, true, or are even harmful. But like you said there becomes a new extreme of throwing it all out, the baby out with the bathwater. I learned the hard way that not all things I was raised with or traditions were wrong. Some have evolved over centuries as ways communities and families stay together or avoid certain issues.

But yes, the new progressive ideology is a secular, dogmatic, fundamentalist ideology that allows no disagreement.

I'm not sure though that the power brokers are true believers, but rather, are using this ideology and taking advantage of its adherents because it's conducive for now to their agenda.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Culture needs both voices - liberal and conservative. But both are being drowned out in the face of the new progressives who have made their ideology into something resembling a religion that tolerates no dissent, and the State endorses it wholesale at present. We call it Woke for shorthand.

When we have a functional culture, both the liberals and the conservatives are free to discuss and debate and come to agreement of sorts most of the time. Not everything needs changing just as much as not everything should always stay the same. But simply discarding a thing because it's old is as wrong as simply dismissing an idea because it's not the way things have always been.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join