It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside A White Supremacist Militia in Ukraine-- Asov Battalion exposed by Time Magazine 2021

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: elementalgrove

a reply to: LSU2018

There are some Chechens fighting for Putin. Ramzan Kadyrov's kadyrovites. And they're Muslim, so it's like an insult to them, because pigs are considered unclean in Islam. Assuming it's pig lard they're putting on the bullets.

Aye thank you for this insight!

That makes sense and Jesus its a little over the top.

Wanted to make sure LSU2018 saw this as well.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: opethPA
It's not my place to link things like the below but its available on the surface, deep and dark webs.

If you have ever really ventured into the depravity that is mankind then the Asov Battalion have a few terrible and horrible videos attributed to them. These clips are on par with the types of depravity that you see in clips from CJNG or other cartel groups.

Arguably their most infamous clip is up for debate on if it is propaganda or an actual clip showing the brutality that people are capable of. The story around this clip is that a Russian hacktivist group stole a large amount of content from the AB and posted this online to show how brutal they are.

I am glad you have not posted such things. From what I have seen throughout the years, they have been merciless in the way they handle the Eastern Ukrainians.

The atrocities that men and women have enacted on others since the dawn of time are truly soul crushing with many of those events over the past 25 years or so sadly having been recorded. Even the most basic of clips like that are terrible to watch or read about and yet there is a whole thriving scene around the trading and viewing of those clips. Hell you have people that are literally "content creators" on YouTube or other services that all they do for a job is review videos like this. Ask just about anyone under the age of 30 and they can probably tell you the names of 5 different well known compilation videos this way.

Talk about looking into the abyss and the abyss looking back at you.

The comparison to the cartels does not surprise me at all, what is the CJNG if you do not mind my asking?

A Mexican Drug cartel that has long been considered to be one of the most feared and truly, horrifically, imagine your worst nightmare now increase it by 100 violent groups out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's not my place to link things like the below but its available on the surface, deep and dark webs.

If you have ever really ventured into the depravity that is mankind then the Asov Battalion have a few terrible and horrible videos attributed to them. These clips are on par with the types of depravity that you see in clips from CJNG or other cartel groups.

Arguably their most infamous clip is up for debate on if it is propaganda or an actual clip showing the brutality that people are capable of. The story around this clip is that a Russian hacktivist group stole a large amount of content from the AB and posted this online to show how brutal they are.

I am glad you have not posted such things. From what I have seen throughout the years, they have been merciless in the way they handle the Eastern Ukrainians.

The atrocities that men and women have enacted on others since the dawn of time are truly soul crushing with many of those events over the past 25 years or so sadly having been recorded. Even the most basic of clips like that are terrible to watch or read about and yet there is a whole thriving scene around the trading and viewing of those clips. Hell you have people that are literally "content creators" on YouTube or other services that all they do for a job is review videos like this. Ask just about anyone under the age of 30 and they can probably tell you the names of 5 different well known compilation videos this way.

Talk about looking into the abyss and the abyss looking back at you.

The comparison to the cartels does not surprise me at all, what is the CJNG if you do not mind my asking?

A Mexican Drug cartel that has long been considered to be one of the most feared and truly, horrifically, imagine your worst nightmare now increase it by 100 violent groups out there.

It is absolutely terrifying the evil that exists in this world. Thank you for sharing your perspective. I feel as though I do not wish to learn any more about CJNG, I thought MS13 was bad enough. Doesn't sound like it.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: elementalgrove

a reply to: LSU2018

There are some Chechens fighting for Putin. Ramzan Kadyrov's kadyrovites. And they're Muslim, so it's like an insult to them, because pigs are considered unclean in Islam. Assuming it's pig lard they're putting on the bullets.

Aye thank you for this insight!

That makes sense and Jesus its a little over the top.

Wanted to make sure LSU2018 saw this as well.

Thank you brother.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join