It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not good what is going on in Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
285 deaths today in Japan.
If this keeps up , this is not good at all.
25 % of Japanese have had their 3rd vax.
Is the vaccine causing more deaths.
What is going on in your country.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just look at the Pfizer document release. The answer would seem fairly obvious. The vaccines are now and will continue to cause deaths, likely an increasing amount. However, Omicron is highly infectious, is infecting far more people and Japan has an elderly population. So in effect you’re suffering a double hit. Still nothing like we’ve had in the UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It was estimated that herd immunity required about 90% of population to have been fully vaccinatted with 2 shots, or to have had an infection of the virus within the last three months and have recovered. This was before the Delta and Omicron strains.

Also, the Omicron variant has mutated into four strains with the BA.2 strain showing that it is far more infectious as well as more virulent than the BA.1 strain. At the present time, little is known about the relative infectiousness or virulence of the BA.3 and BA.4 strains. And the Delta variant has not entirely vanished, but has also mutated into more than 200 sub-strains.

Currently, only 82% of Japanese have had their first dose, and 77% have had two. This is insufficient even for earlier strains.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, it's the peoples fault for not jabbing up enough, not the inefficient "vaccine".

Wake up, your narrative is getting old, the vaccines are not effective. You argue about herd immunity that you want to reach with vaccines, yet we have reinfections on the same if not higher level with vaccinated.

So your solution is to just jab more and blame the people? Lost your mind?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I don't have time to check on your new daily cases. Could you post here what they are? That will give me some perspective. Deaths always lag behind cases and if I remember right, it's only been less than a week since we last had this conversation. That's well within the window.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would beg to differ. There is no way to reach herd immunity with a vaccine that still allows you to catch and spread the virus.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hardly a word on moronic or the other variant now, there's a new way in the news on how their bleeding us dry of our hard earned money.
It's called the russian Ukraine war, that or gangster governor cucmo telling his truth and trying to make a come back.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It was estimated that herd immunity required about 90% of population to have been fully vaccinatted with 2 shots, or to have had an infection of the virus within the last three months and have recovered. This was before the Delta and Omicron strains.

Also, the Omicron variant has mutated into four strains with the BA.2 strain showing that it is far more infectious as well as more virulent than the BA.1 strain. At the present time, little is known about the relative infectiousness or virulence of the BA.3 and BA.4 strains. And the Delta variant has not entirely vanished, but has also mutated into more than 200 sub-strains.

Currently, only 82% of Japanese have had their first dose, and 77% have had two. This is insufficient even for earlier strains.

Thats BS, we all know you can't get herd immunity with a non-sterilizing shot/treatment. The Herd immunity thing started out 75% here then it was 80% then it was 85% then 90% for herd immunity, we all know they wanted 100% compliance.

Meanwhile in the entirety of Canada not one place will give you an antibody test or provide you with alternative non approved medicines that work. Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Hardly a word on moronic or the other variant now, there's a new way in the news on how their bleeding us dry of our hard earned money.
It's called the russian Ukraine war, that or gangster governor cucmo telling his truth and trying to make a come back.

It is interesting how our government never has money for the American citizens, but always brags about being the one country that provides the most aide to every other group of people on the planet.

They want us to cry and sacrifice for the children and the elderly of every country, while turning up our noses and crossing the street to avoid walking past the children and the elderly on our own streets.

They will bleed us dry, supposedly for a humanitarian effort for anyone on the planet in need, unless it is your neighbor.

Americans are supposed to live and sacrifice for any group of people, except Americans.

I feel sorry for anyone in need, but I am going to protect and feed my neighbor, with the few pennies I have.

My pennies won't save the world, but if they allow my neighbor one more meal, I will continue feeding them, until they no longer need my pennies, or until my pennies run out.

I know. I am a horrible person. I admit it.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Its really amazing. Here in the US it just vanished. Truly mind boggling..but wonderful. War is an odd bird. Yep..Like it never even happened…But on a serious note Im sensing a slight resurgence since the announcement of lower morale among the Ukrainians and possibly the beginnings of a drawn out conflict, and the conspiracies about the war were instantaneous this time..so there's that..Putin has really hit covid with a surprise. I would say covid is wobbling on its feet in a daze late 9th round.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

We've known this entire time that herd immunity is not possible for a respiratory virus. Even if 100% of the population recovers, they will be vulnerable again within 6 months. COVID is here to stay. Best we can do is eat well, sleep well, and work out vigorously.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Its really amazing. Here in the US it just vanished. Truly mind boggling..but wonderful. War is an odd bird. Yep..Like it never even happened…But on a serious note Im sensing a slight resurgence since the announcement of lower morale among the Ukrainians and possibly the beginnings of a drawn out conflict, and the conspiracies about the war were instantaneous this time..so there's that..Putin has really hit covid with a surprise. I would say covid is wobbling on its feet in a daze late 9th round.

I would argue it’s more akin to a left hook that immediately dropped the ‘Vid. Now the referee is counting…we’ll see if “it” gets back up.

Either way, I like your analogy.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Lost your mind?

I conclude some are born without.

Dumm geboren nichts dazugelernt

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Personally I believe the jab weakens the immune system so catching covid would be more dangerous.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Natural immunity is durable and long lasting according to science, various studies indicate this. The shots have waning immunity in the negative range for variants after 10+ weeks after last shot.

Original survivors of small pox from the 1930 still show immunity to it.

I contracted Delta then later got Omicron, Omicron was a fever and the sniffles for a day and a half.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

I've seen studies that say previous infection yields 8-11 months of protection. Not sure how much longer lasting one could expect from a corona virus. Smallpox doesn't behave like COVID in terms of re-infection as you can't catch smallpox twice. You and I are both indications that a person can catch COVID more than once (both my cases were nearly asymptomatic, but i'm younger/no co-mos).

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The vaccinations of T-Virus healed and prevented a lot of diseases .
Until it was mutated by evil folk turning it into a WMD . (boosters ?")
But the weaponized version did not effect the folks that did not have the T-Virus in their system .

(I just watched Resident Evil Final Chapter and I questioned reality vs cinema .)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

PM sent.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I would beg to differ. There is no way to reach herd immunity with a vaccine that still allows you to catch and spread the virus.

Do you think that herd immunity means that no-one gets or spreads the disease anymore?

All vaccines still allow people to catch and spread the diseases they protect against. What vaccines do is promote an early immune response to people exposed to a pathogen. They have to catch the disease before they fight back against it. During that time, until their immune system defeats the disease, they can also spread the disease.

edit on 8/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

they also have one of the latest elderly populations on the planet to the point it might be a problem keeping the Japaneses 'race' around

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join